Breakup.

Hyun Young POV.

I Woke Up To The Feel Of Someone's Lips On Mine, I Fluttered My Eyes Open And Realized It's Eunha Unnie. I Then Decided Not To Do Anything And Just Stay There As If I'm Still Sleeping. Soon Enough, She Pulled Away And I Opened My Eyes, Eunha Unnie Got Flustered And Said, "I Wasn't Doing Anything." I Smiled And Said, "Unnie, You Don't Have To Be Sneaky About It. If You Want A Kiss, Just Ask For One. You Know I Never Say No To You." Eunha Unnie Nodded And Asked, "Can I Get One??"

I Nodded And Gave Eunha Unnie A Slight Peck. Eunha Unnie Smiled And Blushed Slightly. I Then Headed To The Bathroom To Get Ready For The Day. When I Was Done, I Got Dressed In My White Oversized Sweatshirt, Black Jeans Short And Black Ankle Socks. For The Hairstyle, I Wore My Hair Down. For The Makeup, I Applied Concealer, Mascara, Eyeliner On The Waterline, Blush And Lip Balm. I Then Grabbed My Phone And Checked The Time, It Was 2PM. I Then Headed Downstairs To Greet The Other Members. 

On My Way Downstairs, I Saw Hei-Ryung Unnie. I Hugged Her And I Was Gonna Kiss Her But She Moved Away And Said, "No Kisses." I Pouted And Left, Maybe She's Just Not In The Mood Or Something. I Then Greeted The Other Members And They All Hugged Me Back. I Headed To The Kitchen And Made Some Cereal, I Then Headed To The Living Room And Sat Down With The Members.

When I Was Done Eating, Hei-Ryung Unnie Came Up To Me And Asked, "Hyunie, Can I Talk To You For A Second??" I Nodded. I Then Went Out With Hei-Ryung Unnie And She Stopped When We Reached The Backyard. I Then Asked, "What Is It, Unnie??" Hei-Ryung Unnie Turned To Me And Bluntly Said, "Let's Break Up." I Looked At Hei-Ryung Unnie And Asked, "Why??" She Replied With, "Honestly, It's Not That I Don't Like You Anymore, I Swear I DO. It's Just That, I'm Not Interested Anymore OK. In Addition To That, I Have Another Girlfriend. Sorry Hyunie." Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Left And I Just Stood There, Shocked.

I Should Have Believed Eunha Unnie When She Said That Hei-Ryung Is Cheating On Me. After 5 Minutes, Someone Came Up To Me And Back Hugged Me. I Turned Around And It Was Eunha Unnie. Eunha Unnie Looked At Me And Said, "Cry If You Want To, Don't Hold It In." I Then Hugged Eunha Unnie And Cried Softly On Her Shoulder, Eunha Unnie Just Patted My Head.

*10 Minutes Later*

I Stopped Crying Eventually And Asked Eunha Unnie, "Unnie, How Did You Even Know That Hei-Ryung Cheated On Me??" Eunha Unnie Looked At Me And Replied With, "There Was A Time When You Were Sleeping So Hei-Ryung Unnie, JinMin Unnie, Hana Unnie And I Went To The Practice Room. When We Had A Break, Hana Unnie And I Headed Outside To Buy Ourselves A Drink. When We Came Back, I Saw Them Kissing And Hei-Ryung Unnie Said To JinMin Unnie That She Is Not Interested In You Anymore."

I Nodded And Said, "She'll Regret It Later. Anyways, Let's Go Back Inside." Eunha Unnie Held My Hand And Looked At Me Meaning, 'Will You Be OK??' I Just Nodded And Said, "Trust Me, Unnie." Eunha Unnie Nodded And We Both Headed Inside. Eunha Unnie Asked, "Hyunie, Do You Want To Watch A Movie In My Room??" I Nodded Meaning OK. On My Way Upstairs, I Saw Hei-Ryung Unnie. She Smiled At Me And I Just Ignored Her. I Then Headed To Eunha's Room And She Asked, "What Movie Do You Want To Watch??"

I Replied With, "How About Spiderman: Into The Spider-Verse??" Eunha Unnie Nodded And We Both Watched The Movie. Surprisingly, Eunha Unnie Had Some Snacks On Her Bed Drawers So Yeah, She Just Had Chips And Cookies And I Feel Like They Are Enough. When We Were Done Watching The Movie, Eunha Unnie Asked, "Do You Want To Watch Another Movie??" I Shook My Head Meaning No.

Eunha Unnie Nodded And Turned Off The TV That's In Her Room. Eunha Unnie Then Laid Down And Opened Her Arms For Me, I Laid My Head On Her Chest And She Hugged My Waist. Soon Enough, Eunha Unnie Started Playing With My Hair And Tried Soothing Me. To Be Honest, It Worked. Furthermore, Eunha Unnie Asked, "Hyunie, Can You Sing A Song??" I Looked At Eunha Unnie And Asked, "Which Song??" She Just Shrugged And Said, "Any Song, I Don't Mind." I Nodded. I Then Decided To Sing Havana Bu Camila Cabello.