Hybrid Training.

Hyun Young POV.

I Woke Up To The Sound Of My Alarm Ringing, I Checked The Time And It Was 8AM. I'm Supposed To Go To Angel Unnie's House At 9AM. I Then Got Up And Headed To The Bathroom To Get Ready. When I Was Done, I Got Dressed In My Black "Friday" Long Sleeved Crop Top, Jean Shorts And White Converse High. As For the Hairstyle, I Wore My Hair Down. For The Makeup, I Applied Concealer, Mascara, Eyeliner, Blush And Lip Balm. I Then Grabbed My Phone, Earphones And Headed Out The Door.

I Called Leo Oppa To Tell Him I'll Wait For Him At The Amusement. Leo Then Accepted The Call And Said, "Hello Hyunie." I Then Said, "Hello Oppa. Are You Coming With Me Today??" He Just Hummed. I Smiled Slightly And Said, "OK, I'll Wait For You At The Amusement Park OK." Once Again, He Just Hummed. I Then Bid Him Goodbye And Declined The Call.

*15 Minutes Later*

I Reached The Amusement Park And I Saw Leo Dancing, I Looked At Him And Smiled. When He Was Done Dancing, I Clapped My Hands Saying, "That Was Perfect." Leo Then Looked At Me And Blushed Asking, "When Did You Get Here??" I Replied With, "Just A Few Minutes Ago. Anyways, Let's Go." He Just Nodded And We Both Headed To Angel Unnie's House.

*10 Minutes Later*

We Reached Into Angel Unnie's House And I Rang The Bell. Soon Enough, A Woman Opened The Door Which I Assumed Is Her Mother And Asked, "Oh, Are You Hyunie??" I Just Nodded. She Then Smiled And Ruffled My Hair Saying, "Welcome To Our House, Hyunie. Make Yourself At Home." I Replied With, "Thank You." She Once Again Patted My Head And Said, "Angel Is Waiting For You Upstairs OK." I Nodded.

Leo And I Then Headed Upstairs And Angel's Mother Said, "The Room To Your Right." I Just Thanked Her And Knocked On Angel Unnie's Room Door. Soon Enough, She Opened The Door And Said, "Hyunie?? Welcome." Leo And I Then Entered Angel Unnie's Room. We All Sat Down And Angel Asked, "Do You Want Anything To Drink Or Eat??" I Replied With, "I'm OK With Anything." Leo Replied With, "Same Here." Angel Just Nodded And Headed Out The Room To The Kitchen To Bring Us Some Food.

Leo Then Asked, "What Is It That She Wants To Teach You??" I Shrugged My Shoulders Meaning I Don't Know. Eventually, Angel Unnie Came Back With Pancake And Orange Juice. She Then Said, "Hyunie, Eat A Lot Because You Have Lots Of Practice After This." I Nodded. When We Were Done Eating, Angel Unnie Said, "OK, So The First Practice Is Fluxing. Do You Know How To Make Your Ears And Tails Appear But By You??" I Shook My Head Meaning No.

Angel Unnie Then Looked At Leo And He Understood Immediately. He Then Fluxed Into His Tiger Form And I Was Amazed, He Then Fluxed Back To A Human Being. Angel Unnie Then Said, "This Is Your Practice For Today." I Nodded. Angel Unnie Asked, "Hyunie, Have You Ever Done Something That Requires Lots Of Energy??" I Tried To Remember But Leo Said, "She Recently Saved A Deer From Getting Hurt By A Car And She Stopped The Car Using Almost All Of Her Energy. But Thank God She Didn't Die, She Just Fainted."

Angel Unnie Looked At Me And Smiled Saying, "OK To Flux, You Will Need To Use The Same Energy. Just Focus On The Energy That You Use To Stop Objects." I Nodded. Leo Oppa Then Threw A Pencil At Me And I Was Able To Stop It Easily. He Was Amazed And Angel Unnie Said, "Come On, Everyone Knows How To Stop A Pencil. Leo, Throw Something Huge And Thick OK." Leo Then Nodded. He Then Threw A Heavy Squared Notebook At Me, I Just Stared At It And It Was Almost Close To Hitting Me But It Stopped. I Then Sighed.

Angel Unnie Then Said, "OK So, Use The Same Energy You Just Used To Stop That One Notebook." I Nodded. She Then Said, "Close Your Eyes And Imagine Yourself Crossing The Road Suddenly, A Huge Van Is Coming Towards You. You Have To Stop It No Matter What." I Then Closed My Eyes And Imagined Everything Angel Unnie Told Me To Imagine. I Then Tried To Stop The Van And I Stopped It. I Then Heard Leo Oppa And Angel Unnie Cheering So Loudly. I Looked At Them And They Handed Me A Mirror So I Can See Myself. I Looked At The Mirror And I Have Fluxed Successfully.