Scary Encounter.

Hyun Young POV.

I Woke Up To The Feel Of Someone Hugging Me, I Fluttered My Eyes Open And Realized That Hei-Ryung Unnie Was Hugging Me While Sitting On My Stomach. I Then Tapped Hei-Ryung Unnie's Shoulder And She Looked At Me Asking, "Sorry, Did I Wake You Up??" I Shook My Head Meaning No. Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Let Go Of Me But Still Stayed Sitting On My Stomach. She Then Said, "I Have A Question For You." I Nodded Meaning Go Ahead. 

At The Beginning She Seemed Hesitant But Then She Asked, "You Know I Love You Right??" I Sighed And Said, "You Have Been Asking Me That Since Yesterday." Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Kissed My Forehead And Hugged Me So Tightly. I Then Asked, "What's Wrong, Unnie??"

Suddenly, I Felt Something Wet On The Crook Of My Neck, Hei-Ryung Unnie Is Crying??? That's New Information For Me. I Have Never Saw Her Cry Except For That One Time When She Said That She Liked Me. I Then Asked, "Unnie, Why Are You Crying??" Hei-Ryung Unnie Just Hugged Me Tighter And Kept Muffling Her Cries. I Couldn't Stand Seeing Her Like This So I Kissed Her. Hei-Ryung Unnie Kissed Me Back And Hugged Me Tighter By The Second.

Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Pulled Away And Just Hid Her Face In The Crook Of My Neck. I Then Asked, "What's Wrong Unnie??" Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Calmed Down And Said, "It's Nothing. I Was Just Scared That You Were Gonna Lose Your Faith In Me And Leave Me One Day." I Was Confused But As Soon As I Realized What She Said, I Broke Out In Laughter. Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Looked At Me In A Weird Type Of Way As Saying "Have She Gone Crazy??"

I Then Stopped Laughing And Said, "Unnie, I Would Never Do That." Hei-Ryung Unnie Looked At Me With Faith In Her Eyes, So I Smiled And Said, "Don't Worry, I Really Wouldn't Leave You For Someone Else." Hei-Ryung Unnie Nodded And Said, "Lend Me Your Hand For A Bit." I Did As She Said And She Held My Hand. She Then Told Me To Close My Eyes And I Did So. Moreover, I Felt Something Slide Into My Ring Finger So I Opened My Eyes And Saw A Ring Being Placed In My Ring Finger.

I Then Asked, "What Is This For??" Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Showed Me Her Right Hand And She Had The Same Ring. I Then Asked, "Another One?? We Already Have One." Hei-Ryung Unnie Nodded And Said, "Well, To Be Honest, This Is A Promise Ring." I Looked At Hei-Ryung Unnie With A Confused Expression On My Face And Asked, "What??" Hei-Ryung Unnie Just Giggled And Asked, "You Don't Know What A Promise Ring Is??"

I Shook My Head Meaning No. Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Said, "Well, A Promise Ring Is Basically Something That Couples Do. It Means I'll Never Leave You Nor Cheat On You Until We Get Married." I Nodded And Said, "Well, To Be Honest With You, I Feel Like My Parents Will Be Fine With You Marrying Me." Hei-Ryung Unnie Just Hugged Me And Said, "I Would Be More Than Glad To Marry You. I Don't Know About My Parents."

I Nodded And Said, "OK, Let Me First Wash Up And Then Come Back And We Will Continue Talking." Hei-Ryung Unnie Just Nodded In Response And Ruffled My Hair. She Then Let Go Of Me And I Gave Her A Peck Before Heading To The Bathroom. While I Was Showering, I Felt Something, More Like Someone, Touch My Thighs. I Just Hissed And Looked At My Surroundings, There Was No One. I Then Finished Showering, Brushing My Teeth And Washing My Face.

I Then Headed Back To The Bedroom And Changed Into My White Oversized Hoodie, Black Jeans Short And Black Ankle Socks. For The Hairstyle, I Wore My Hair Down. For The Makeup, I Applied Concealer, Mascara, Eyeliner, Blush And Lip Balm. I Then Laid Down Next To Hei-Ryung Unnie And Asked, "Did Gloria Entered The Bathroom While I Was Showering??" Hei-Ryung Unnie Just Pointed Beside The Bed And I Saw Gloria Sleeping Peacefully.

I Then Sighed And Hei-Ryung Unnie Seemed To Notice, So She Asked, "Well, What Happened While You Were Showering??" I Looked Down And Said, "I Felt Someone Touch My Thighs But When I Turned Around, There Was No One." Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Giggled And Asked, "Are You Sure You Are Not Imagining Things??" I Shook My Head Meaning No. I Then Said, "Why Don't You Go In And Try For Yourself??" Hei-Ryung Unnie Nodded And Entered The Bathroom.