Shocking Confession.

Hyun Young POV.

"Hyunie." I Kept Turning To Every Direction And Asked, "Who's There??" That Person Just Kept Saying, "Hyunie." I Was Then Annoyed. I Then Asked, "Who Is It??" I Then Turned Around And Saw A Blurry Person Coming Closer To Me, That Was The Person That I Had Seen When Hei-Ryung Unnie And I Were Kissing. That Person Then Said, "Hyunie, Welcome To My World. Here, You'll Have So Much Fun. You Have To Come Here Regularly, I'm Sure You'll Be Happy. See You Soon."

I Then Immediately Woke Up From The Dream And Hei-Ryung Unnie Asked, "Hyunie, What's Wrong??" I Then Asked, "Will You Listen??" She Nodded. I Then Said, "I Had This Weird Dream Where I Was In A Strange Place, It Was Like An Old Amusement Park But No One Was There Except Someone Who Was Blurry And Kept Calling My Name. He Then Said To Me Welcome To My World And I'll Have So Much Fun There And I Should Go There Regularly."

Hei-Ryung Unnie Eventually Nodded And Then Gasped, She Asked, "Wait, Did You Say An Old Amusement Park?? Can You Explain How It Is To Me??" I Then Thought About It And Said, "Well, I Can Draw It, If Possible." Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Handed Me A Paper And A Pencil. After 15 Minutes, I Was Done With Drawing It. I Showed The Etching To Hei-Ryung Unnie And She Said, "I Feel Like I Have Seen This Place Before." I Then Smiled And Said, "Don't Worry Unnie, It Was Just A Dream."

Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Looked At Me And Said, "Uh, How Do You Know This Place Hyunie??" I Looked At Her With Confusion And Said, "Well, It Was In My Dreams." I Felt Like Hei-Ryung Unnie Had Something To Say, But She Was Hesitating. I Then Her Hand And Said, "Unnie, If You Have Something To Say, Then Tell Me." Hei-Ryung Unnie Seemed Hesitant At First But Eventually Replied With, "Well, There Is The Same Amusement Park Back In Korea, Do You Want To Visit It??"

I Was Shocked. I Then Just Nodded. Hei-Ryung Unnie Smiled At Me And Eventually Said, "OK, It's Still 6AM. Let's Sleep Because We Will Be Going Back To Seoul Tomorrow OK." I Nodded. Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Cuddled Me And We Both Fell Asleep.

*4 Hours Later*

I Felt Someone Waking Me Up. I Fluttered My Eyes Open And Realized It's Eunha Unnie. She Then Said, "Hyunie, Get Up. We Have To Leave After 30 Minutes." I Nodded And Got Up, I Headed To The Bathroom To Get Ready. When I Was Done, I Decided To Dress In My Cropped White Tank Top, Black Ripped Boyfriend Jeans And Black And White Converse High. For The Makeup, I Applied Concealer, Mascara, Eyeliner, Blush And Lip Balm. For The Hairstyle, I Wore My Hair Down.

I Then Grabbed My Luggage And Headed Downstairs. I Realized All The Members Were Waiting For Me, So I Went Up To Them And We All Headed To The Van. I Placed My Luggage On The Back Trunk Along With The Member's. I Then Entered The Car And Hei-Ryung Unnie Tapped Her Laps For Me. I Then Sat On Her Laps And She Hugged My Waist. During The Ride, Hei-Ryung Unnie Was Playing With My Hair And Whispering Stuff In My Ear. I Was Just Smiling At What She Was Saying, Ugh Such A Sweet Girlfriend.

Eventually, The Van Stopped And The Manager Said, "Well, You All Didn't Really Have Breakfast So I Thought It Was A Great Idea To Bring You All Here To Have Breakfast." We All Agreed. We All Then Headed Out From The Van And Entered The Place, It Was Starbucks. The Manager Then Said, "Well, You All Can Tell Me What You Want And I'll Order But Of Course, I Want Someone To Help Me." We All Then Nodded. I Was Then Gonna Volunteer To Help Manager Unnie, But The Manager Then Said, "Eunha, Come Help Me OK." Eunha Unnie Just Nodded. I Then Pouted But Eventually Smiled.

We All Then Ordered The Same Thing Since They Are Only 2 And They Won't Be Able To Remember A Lot Of Stuff. We All Ordered 2 Donuts Each And Chocolate Mocha With Extra Sugar And Less Coffee.

While We Were Waiting, Hei-Ryung Unnie Asked, "Well, Are You Excited To Be Going Back To School???" I Shook My Head. She Then Asked, "Why?? Don't You Have Any Friends??" I Nodded And Said, "I Do, It's Just That, Sometimes It's Lonely And I Probably Have To Fix This." I Then Pointed To My Eyes And Hei-Ryung Unnie Shook Her Head Meaning It's OK. Furthermore, Our Breakfasts Were Served And We All Ate Happily.

When We Were Done, We All Headed To The Van And I Sat In Hei-Ryung Unnie's Lap Once Again. Hei-Ryung Unnie Said, "Hyunie, Let's Sleep. We Still Have A Long Way Till We Reach To Seoul OK." I Nodded. Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Started Playing With My Hair To Help Me Fall Asleep Fast. Within 10 Minutes, I Found Myself Getting Sleepy And Eventually Slept.

*12 Hours Later*

I Woke Up To The Sound Of My Manager Waking Me Up Saying, "Hyunie, Can You Wake The Rest Of The Members Up?? We Have To Eat Once Again, It Has Been 12 Hours." I Nodded And Did As I Was Told. After I Was Done, We Headed To The Restaurant. It Was A Korean Restaurant. We All Then Sat Down And Ordered Each One Bowl Of Jjangmyeon Each. When The Food Was Served, We Ate.

After We Were Done, We All Headed Back To The Van And Slept Once Again. I Was Gonna Sleep Too, But The Manager Then Said, "Hyunie, Come Here In The Front Seat Next To Me, I Want To Talk To You About Something." I Just Hummed. The Manager Stopped The Car And I Got Off Hei-Ryung Unnie's Lap. I Then Opened The Front Seat Door And Sat There.

The Manager Then Asked, "Well, How Is Your Relationship With Hei-Ryung Unnie??" I Replied With, "It's Good. It's Better Than I Expected It Be." The Manager Then Giggled And Said, "Well, I Just Wanted To Talk To You About A Certain Someone." I Looked Confused And The Manager Continued, Well, You For Sure Know That Your Best Friend Eunha Loves You A Lot To The Point That She Joined This Entertainment Just So You Wouldn't Be Lonely."

I Nodded And Said, "I Really Appreciate Her. I Should Do Something For Her As A Thank You." The Manager Then Smiled At Me And Said, "Well, I'm Not Sure That She Told You, But She Really Likes You." I Then Looked At The Manager Unnie And Said, "Yeah, I Know That. I'm Really Happy That She Likes Me." The Manager Then Face Palmed And Said, "No, She Likes You In A Romantic Way." I Nodded Meaning I Know. She Then Said, "Well, If You Have Never Liked Hei-Ryung, Would You Be With Eunha??" I Slightly Nodded.

The Manager Then Ruffled My Hair And Said, "Well, That's It." I Hummed. My Manager Then Said, "Well, You Can Sleep Now." I Looked At The Manager And Slightly Said, "But I'm Not Sleep Anymore." The Manager Then Smiled And Nodded Meaning As You Wish. I Then Inserted The Earphones Into The Phone And Into My Ear, I Then Played Some Of My Favorite Songs And Closed My Eyes But Didn't Sleep.

*1 Hour Later*

We Then Reached To The Dorms And I Had To Wake The Members Up. When I Was Done Waking Them Up, We All Headed To The Apartment And Into Our Rooms. I Then Headed To The Bathroom And Showered, Brushed My Teeth And Washed My Face. When I Was Done, I Got Dressed In My Koala Onesie, Wore My Hear Down And Snuggled On My Own Until Hei-Ryung Unnie And JinMin Unnie Are Done Showering.

While I Was Waiting For Hei-Ryung Unnie, Someone Knocked On My Bedroom Door And I Just Said, "Come In." That Person Came In And It Was Eunha Unnie. I Smiled And Patted The Spot Next To Me On The Bed. Eunha Unnie Sat Next To Me And Asked, "Can We Talk??" I Smiled And Nodded. Eunha Unnie Seemed So Hesitant About What She Wanted To Say But Nonetheless Said, "Hyunie, You Know How You And Hei-Ryung Unnie Are In A Relationship Right??" I Hummed. She Then Said, "Well, Even If You Both Are, Umm, Hyunie, I-"

I Then Interrupted Her Saying, "Unnie, I Know You Like Me. No Need To Say It." Eunha Unnie Then Looked At Me And Apologized. I Then Asked, "Why Are You Apologizing??" She Replied With, "Because I Like You." I Patted Her Head Saying, "Well, It's Not A Bad Thing, It's OK. I Know That I Won't Be Able To Return Your Feelings But Nonetheless, You Will Always Be My Partner In Crime." Eunha Unnie Then Hugged Me And Said, "Thank You Hyunie." I Then Ruffled Her Hair And She Asked, "Can I Get A Kiss??" I Just Nodded.

Eunha Unnie Then Gave Me A 2 Minutes Kiss And Pulled Away. She Then Let Go Of Me And Said, "Thank You For Understanding Hyunie. I Love You." She Then Blew Me A Kiss And Went. I Then Laid Down On The Bed And Eventually, Hei-Ryung Unnie Came And Said, "Hyunie, Let's Cuddle." I Nodded And She Cuddled Me. With Me Being In My Comfort Zone, I Fell Asleep.

*Thank You For Reading*

(1596 Words)