Hanging Out.

Hyun Young POV.

I Woke Up To The Feel Of Something Wet On My Neck, I Fluttered My Eyes Open And Realized That Hei-Ryung Unnie Was Nibbling On My Neck To Try And Get Me To Wake Up. Without Hei-Ryung Unnie Realizing, I Flicked Her Forehead And Said, "Pervert." Hei-Ryung Unnie Pouted At Me And Rubbed Her Forehead Saying, "Hyunie, At Least Give Me A Warning. It Hurts." I Giggled And Said, "No One Told You To Kiss My Neck Like An Actual Pervert While I'm Sleeping."

Hei-Ryung Unnie Looked At Me And Said, "Hyunie, I'm Your Girlfriend." I Nodded Meaning I Know. While Hei-Ryung Unnie And I Were Having Fun, I Heard My Phone Buzzing Meaning I Got A Notification. I Grabbed My Phone And Checked The Message, It Was From V.

Tae1995: Hello Hyunie, How Are You??

Tae1995: I Was Wondering, Do You Want To Hang Out Today??

Tae1995: It Has Been A While.

Hyunie: Yeah Sure. Where Are We Going??

Tae1995: How About The Mall??

I Checked The Time And It Was 1PM. I Decided To Go Out With Him At 2PM.

Hyunie: Sure, I'll Be There At 2PM.

Tae1995: OK Then, Bye.

Tae1995: See You Soon.

Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Pouted At Me And Asked, "Do You Have To Go??" I Hugged Hei-Ryung Unnie And Said, "Unnie, I Promised V Oppa I'll Still Be Friends With Him. It's Not Like I Can Do Anything About It." Hei-Ryung Unnie Nodded Meaning She Understood. I Then Gave Hei-Ryung Unnie A Peck On The Cheek And Got Up And Headed To The Bathroom To Get Ready.

When I Was Done, I Got Dressed In A Red And White Checkered Off Shoulder Dress, Jeans Short, White Sneakers And White Wristband. For The Hairstyle, I Wore My Hair Down. For The Makeup, I Applied Concealer, Mascara, Eyeliner On The Waterline, Blush And Lip Balm. Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Back Hugged Me And Said, "Be Careful OK." I Nodded.

I Then Checked The Time And It Was Still 1:15PM

I Then Checked The Time And It Was Still 1:15PM. I Then Said, "Unnie, I'm Not Leaving Now. I'm Leaving After 30 Minutes." Hei-Ryung Unnie Nodded And Said, "Just Felt The Need To Hug You." I Nodded Meaning I Understand. Hei-Ryung Unnie Just Stayed In That Position For About 3 Minutes Before I Said, "Unnie, Let's Cuddle Until It's Time For Me To Leave. Hei-Ryung Unnie Nodded And Laid Down Next To Me.

Hei-Ryung Unnie Scooted Closer To Me And I Nuzzled My Head In The Crook Of Her Neck While She Hugged Me By The Waist. While I Was In My Comfort Zone, Hei-Ryung Unnie Said, "Your Hair Smells Really Good." I Blushed At Her Statement And Said, "Not Really." Hei-Ryung Unnie Just Smiled At Me And Said, "It Really Smells So Good." I Just Nodded Meaning OK, As You Wish. Hei-Ryung Unnie Just Kept Chatting With Me And Playing With My Hair. Suddenly, I Was Going To Fall Asleep So I Removed Hei-Ryung Unnie's Hand From My Head And Said, "I Don't Want To Fall Asleep." Hei-Ryung Unnie Smiled Sadly At Me And Said, "OK. You Should Be Leaving Soon By The Way." I Hummed In Response.