Presentation.

Hyun Young POV.

I Felt Someone Waking Me Up And I Fluttered My Eyes Open. I Looked At The Person And It Was Hwa-Young Unnie. I Then Asked, "Yes Unnie??" She Replied With, "Aren't You Going To Go To School??" I Nodded And Asked, "What Time Is It??" She Replied With, "It's 6AM" I Nodded. I Got Up And Headed To The Bathroom.

When I Was Done Showering, Brushing My Teeth And Washing My Face, I Dressed Up In My School Uniform. For The Shoes, I Decided On White Converse High. For The Hairstyle, I Wore My Hair Down. For The Makeup, I Applied Concealer, Mascara, Eyeliner On The Waterline, Blush And Lip Balm. I Decided Not To Wear My Jacket For Today. I Then Grabbed My Bag And Headed Downstairs.

Eunha Was Downstairs Waiting For Me, I Greeted Her And We Both Headed Out. Eunha Then Asked, "Hyunie, Did You Do The Presentation??" I Nodded. She Then High Fived Me And We Both Continued Our Way. When We Reached The School, A Crowd Came Up To Me And Started Asking, "Hyunie, Are You Dating Anyone?" Eunha Then Said, "Hyunie, Ignore Them." I Nodded And Said, "Excuse Me." I Then Dashed Through The Crowd And Eunha Came Behind Me. I Then Ran To The First Class And Immediately Closed The Door.

Eunha Then Said, "You Are Really Popular." I Was Just Breathing Heavily. Someone Then Opened The Door And It Was Heaven. She Came Up To Me And Hugged Me Saying, "You Have A Lot Of Fans Waiting For You In There." I Nodded And Said, "This Is Crazy. How Did I Get That Popular?" Eunha And Heaven Agreed With Me. Eventually The English Teacher Came In And The Students Too. When The Bell Rang, The Lesson Started And We Had To Present Our Presentation.

The Teacher Said, "OK, So Basically, I Told You All Last Week To Prepare A Presentation About Best Friends Goals And You Have To Choose What You Are Going To Talk About In That Topic. So Hyunie Will Be First." I Got Up And Stood In Front Of The Class, Jungkook Looked At Me And Whispered, "Fighting." I Smiled At Him And Started My Presentation Saying, "Well, Today I'll Be Talking About Best Friends Goals And The Topic I Chose Is 'How To Make Your Best Friend Feel Special.' There Are 16 Ways To Make Your Best Friend Feel Special."

I Then Said, "Number 1, Give Them An Unusual Compliment. You Don't Need To Be Creative Or Just Think About Giving Them A Compliment That Will Change Their Face, But Let's Face, It's Probably Awkward To Make Your Friends Feel Appreciated. An Original Compliment, Especially On Something Other Than Clothing Or Appearance, Can Go A Long Way. Think About The Characteristics That You Love About Your Friends. Here Are Some Examples:

I really admire how kind you are to others! respect how engaged you are with politics and justice. Your faith really inspires me, You're so fun to be around.

Do Your Best To Be Thoughtful And Authentic. Your Compliment Can Really Make Someone's Day!

Number 2, Introduce Them Thoughtfully. A Great Way To Make Your Friends Feel Included Is To Introduce Them With An Interesting Fact To Spark Future Conversations. For Example: "Emefa, This Is Julie. Julie Is A Computer Science Major Who Is Involved With Jewish Life On Campus. Julie, Emefa Studies English And Volunteers With Habitat For Humanity On The Weekends." This Way, When You Leave The Table Or If Julie and Emefa Run Into Each Other Later, They Already Know Enough About Each Other To Start Asking Questions.

Number 3, Help Them Feel Included. In Group Settings, Inside Jokes And Stories May Come Up. Make Sure That If Someone At The Table Wasn't There Or Doesn't Get It, You Either Briefly Explain The Comment To Them, Or Bring Up Something That You Experienced Together So They Feel Included.

Number 4, Don't Be On Your Phone Around Them. In The Technology-driven World We Live In, It's Very Normal For People To Constantly Be On Their Cell Phones. As A Result, When Someone I'm With Puts Their Phone Away And Really Focuses On Me, I Am Extra Appreciative And It Really Makes Me Feel Special! I Now Do My Best To Put My Phone Away Around My Friends, As Well, And To Let Them Know When I'm About To Glance At It ("I Quickly Need To Check Who's Calling, But After That, I'm All Yours"). Staying Off My Phone Also Helps Me Be A Better Listener And Be More Attentive To My Friend!