Trip To Mexico.

Hyun Young POV.

I Woke Up In The Morning To The Sound Of My Phone Dinging. I Realized That Someone Is Texting Me. I Grabbed My Phone And Realized That Ellie Is The One Sending Messages. I Checked The Messages And I Smiled.

Ellie: Hyunie, Are You Awake??

Ellie: I Just Want To Tell You That I Really Missed You, When Will You Be Able To Visit Mexico Again?? 

Ellie: I'm Currently On Vacation Even Though I'm A BIGHIT Trainee. I Went Back Just To Visit My Friends And Family, You Should Visit Too.

Hyunie: Of Course I Will, I Just Need To Get Permission From Bang PD Nim And If He Agreed, The Members And I Will Surely Come.

Ellie: OK Then, Let's Visit Each Other In Our Mexican School OK, If You Still Remember Where it Is.

Hyunie: Of Course I Do, I'll Surely Come.

I Then Got Up And Headed To The Bathroom. When I Was Done, I Dressed Up In My White Oversized Sweatshirt, Black Jeans Short And Black Ankle Socks. For The Hairstyle, I Wore My Hair Down. For The Makeup, I Decided On Concealer, Mascara, Eyeliner On The Waterline, Blush And Lip Balm. I Was Then Gonna Head Downstairs, But Someone Held My Hand And I Got Startled. When I Looked Back, It Was Hei-Ryung Unnie.

She Asked, "Who Were You Texting??" I Replied With, "Ellie Unnie. She Wants Me To Visit Mexico But I'll Definitely Bring You, The Members, The Manager And Stylists." She Nodded And Said, "Will We Be Able To Meet Your Family Too??" I Nodded. My Parents Live In Mexico, My Sister JaeMi Lives In Turkey For University. On The Other Hand, My Other Sister SoAe Lives In Mexico For University Too But She Doesn't Visit Often.

I Then Headed Out Of The Room And Headed To The Kitchen. On The Kitchen, I Saw My Best Friend, Heaven. I Went Up To Her And Said, "Heaven Unnie, I Missed You." She Hugged Me And Said, "I Missed You More." I Then Asked, "Why Haven't You Been To School Recently??" She Replied With, "My Father Was Sick So I Couldn't Really Leave His Side." I Nodded And Said, "Hope He Gets Well Soon." She Ruffled My Hair And Thanked Me.

After A While She Asked, "So Where Do You Plan On Going This Vacation??" I Replied With, "I'll Actually Visit My Friends And Family With My Members, Manager And Stylist. It Would Be Really Great If You Joined Us Too." She Blushed At That Statement And Said, "Sorry, But I Can't Come. My Parents Want Me To Stay This Vacation With Them." I Then Pouted And She Smiled Back At Me. All Of A Sudden, I Felt Someone Back Hugging Me, I Got Startled And Looked Back, It Was Eunha Unnie.

I Smiled At Her And Said, "Unnie, You Startled Me." She Apologized And Said, "That Was My Goal Though." I Giggled At Her Statement And I Heard Someone Then Asking, "Hyunie, Won't You Push Her Away??" I Realized That It Was Hei-Ryung Unnie. I Smiled At Her And Shook My Head. She Then Pouted And Said, "But You Are Mine." Eunha Unnie Let Go Of Me And Started Arguing With Hei-Ryung Unnie But In A Joking Kind Of A Way. 

I Then Decided To Text Bang PD Nim And Ask Him For Permission To Go To Mexico. I Grabbed My Phone And Messaged Him.

Hyunie: Hello Bang PD Nim.

Hyunie: I Just Wanted To Ask You For Permission To Go To Mexico With The Members, Manager And The Stylists. I Know It's Not The Best Idea But We Would Like To Take A Short Break, We'll Surely Come Back Next Week.

Bang PD Nim: Sure, You Can Go. Just Be Careful OK.

Hyunie: Thank You Bang PD Nim.

Bang PD Nim: You're Welcome.

I Put My Phone In The Table And Said, "Unnies, Bang PD Nim Agreed To Let Us Go To Mexico." The Members Seemed Confused Except Hei-Ryung Unnie And Heaven Unnie Of Course. I Then Said, "Oh Yeah, My Mexican Friend Ellie Actually Messaged Me Saying That She Wants Me To Visit Mexico And Stay There For A Week, So I Decided To Take The BLISS Members, Manager Unnie And Stylist Unnies." Surprisingly, They All Agreed.