Graduation.

Hyun Young POV.

*3 Years Later*

Today Is The Day I Graduate Along With Eunha Unnie. I'm A Little Bit Upset Because I Know That I'm Gonna Miss My Classmates And Teachers Even Though I Wasn't That Close To Them. When I Was Done Getting Ready, Eunha Unnie Came Into My Room And Asked, "Hyunie, Are You Ready??" I Smiled Weakly And Nodded In Response. Eunha Unnie Then Held My Hand And We Both Walked Out The Door.

On Our Way To School, I Let Out A Sigh That I Didn't Know I've Been Holding. Eunha Unnie Then Looked At Me And Asked, "Are You OK??" I Looked At Eunha Unnie And Said, "I Know That You Won't Believe Me If I Told You I'm Fine, But I'll Tell You The Truth." Eunha Unnie Nodded Meaning Go Ahead. I Then Said, "I Know That I'm Gonna Miss My Classmates Even Though I Wasn't Close To Them. I Guess I Can Be In Touch With Them And Get Their Phone Numbers."

Eunha Unnie Then Ruffled My Hair And Said, "Don't Worry Hyunie. The Whole School Is Going To Miss You Because You Were The Most Loved One." I Sighed Once Again And Said, "Hopefully."

*10 Minutes Later*

Eunha Unnie And I Reached The School And Immediately Headed To Our Class. When We Entered The Class, I Was Attacked By A Hug From Heaven Unnie. I Hugged Her Back And She Asked, "So, Are You Excited To Finally Graduate??" I Nodded, Faking A Smile. All Of A Sudden, Someone Back Hugged Me. I Turned Around And It Was Jungkook. I Smiled At Jungkook And He Asked, "So Hyunie, We'll Finally See You As An Educated, Innovative, Globally Minded Future Leader. I'm So Proud Of You."

I Smiled At Jungkook And He Smiled Back Saying, "I Know You Are Upset. Wanna Talk About It??" I Looked At Jungkook With Sadness In My Eyes And He Patted My Head Saying To Eunha Unnie, "Sorry, But I'll Borrow Hyunie For A While." Eunha And The Others Just Nodded In Response And I Went To The Other Side Of The Class With Jungkook.

Jungkook And I Then Sat Next To Each Other In Silence. Jungkook Was The First To Break The Silence Asking, "So, What's Wrong Hyunie??" I Then Looked Down At My Feet And Said, "I Really Feel Upset About Graduating Already." Jungkook Looked At Me With A Confused Look On His Face As If Asking 'Why?' I Then Smiled Sadly And Said, "I Know I'm Not Close To Everyone, But I'll Miss Each And Every Person Even Those That Have Treated Me Badly."

Jungkook Then Patted My Head And Said, "Hyunie, I Know That You Are Upset But Don't Let That Worry You. Many People Look Up To You And Actually Love You A Lot, Like BLESS -Your Fans-, Naeun And Many Other People In The School. You Are Practically Their Inspiration And They Are Happy To See You Graduate. Plus, You Are Friends With Ellie Now, Except The Fact That You Don't Stay With Her And Talk To Her Much. But Just Know That, Some People Will Always be There For You When You Need Someone OK."

I Then Hugged Jungkook And Said, "Thank You, Kookie." Jungkook Hugged Me Back And Said, "You're Welcome, Hyunie." I Then Let Go Of Jungkook But Still Stayed And Chatted With Him. Our Classroom Teacher Then Entered Our Class And Said, "Class, We Have To Go To The Assembly Hall." We All Hummed. I Then Stood Up And Helped Jungkook Stand Up Too. Eunha Unnie Then Came Up To Me And Linked Arms With Me Asking, "Are You OK Now??" I Hummed In Response, Smiling A Genuine Smile.

All 12th Graders Then Entered The Assembly Hall Before Any Other Class Can Get There, So We Can Go To The Backstage Room And Prepare There Without Anyone Seeing Us. When Eunha Unnie And I Entered The Backstage Room, I Saw My Bandmates. I Smiled At Them And Said, "Thank You All For Coming. Also, Hei-Ryung Unnie, YuMin Unnie And Hana Unnie, Even Though You Have School, You Still Came." Hana Unnie Then Came Up To Me And Ruffled My Hair Saying, "Of Course We Would."

Harin Unnie Then Came Up To Eunha Unnie And I And Handed Each One Of Us A Bouquet Of Flower Saying, "Congratulations On Graduating." Eunha Unnie And I Smiled And We Group Hugged Our Bandmates. Hwa-Young Unnie Then Said, "OK Now We Have To Go To The Assembly Hall So We See You All There OK." Eunha Unnie And i Just Nodded In Response. "But Before That, Let's Take A Picture All Together." Minjee Said. Eunha Unnie And I Stood In The Middle While The Members Are By Our Sides.