The Truth.

Hyun Young POV.

I Woke Up To The Sound Of My Alarm Going Off, I Turned Off The Alarm And Got Up. I Headed To The Bathroom To Shower, Brush My Teeth And Wash My Face. When I Was Done, I Got Dressed In My White Cropped Tank Top, Black Ripped Boyfriend Jeans And White Converse High And A Black Choker. For The Hairstyle, I Decided On 2 Messy Buns. For The Makeup, I Have To Apply My Own Even Though We Are Going To A Fansign Once Again. I Applied Mascara, Concealer, Eyeliner On The Waterline, Blush And Red Lipstick.

You May Wonder, Hyunie, Why Are You Doing Your Own Makeup, Styling Your Hair And Deciding On Your Own Clothes When You Are Going To A Fansign?? You Have Stylists. Well, The Answer Is That It Was A Mission From Bang PD Nim.

*Flashback*

Bang PD Nim Came Over To The Dance Practice Room And Said, "This Will Be Your Mission For The 2nd Fansign." I Grabbed The Mission And It Said, "Decide On Your Own Clothes, Hairstyle And Makeup. Make Sure You Look The Best You Can, The Stylists Won't Help You."

*End Of Flashback*

I Sighed. I Then Grabbed My Phone And Headed Downstairs To Eat A Snack Before Going To The Fansign. I Headed To The Kitchen And Grabbed A Snack Bar From The Cabinet And Grabbed A Bottle Of Water. I Then Sat Down In Front Of The TV And Decided To Wait For My Members. When I Was Done Eating, All Of Them Came Downstairs And We All Headed To The Van.

During The Whole Ride, I Was Sitting On Hei-Ryung Unnie's Lap Because New Members Have Joined Us. I Laid Down In Hei-Ryung Unnie's Shoulder And She Asked, "Hyunie, Are You Sleepy??" I Just Nodded. She Then Patted My Head And Said, "It's OK, Sleep, I'll Wake You Up When We Get There." I Nodded Once Again. I Then Found Myself In Dreamland.

*30 Minutes Later*

I Fluttered My Eyes Open And Heard Hei-Ryung Unnie Saying, "Hyunie, Wake Up, We Are Here" I Then Got Up And Got Out Of The Van. I Waited For All Of The Members To Come Out From The Car So We Enter The Hall Together. We Then Entered The Hall And Greeted All Of The Fans, They Were All So Nice To Us. We Then Signed For Each And Everyone Their Album And Now It Was Time To Reply To Questions From Fans.

While Hwa-Young Unnie Was Asking The Questions And We Answer, There Is A Question That Caught Her Attention. She Then Grabbed It And Asked, "Is Eunyunie Real?? If Yes, Then Can You Both Peck Each Other??" I Chuckled And Eunha Unnie Grabbed The Mic And Said, "Well, Yes, Eunyunie Is Real In Case If You Didn't Know." She Then Came Up To Me And Gave Me A Peck And Headed Back To Her Place.

All Of The Fans Were Squealing And Fangirling And Fanboying, I Was So Shocked That They Really Actually Like Eunyunie. We Then Continued With The Questions. All Of A Sudden, Hwa-Young Unnie Asked, "Is HyuRyung Real??" I Looked Over At Hei-Ryung Unnie And She Looked At Me, She Then Said, "Hyunie, You Will Answer." I Then Grabbed The Mic And Said, "Yes, HyuRyung Is Real. Just Before You All Say Anything, I Hope You All Support Us No Matter What."

All Of the Fans Cheered For Us And I Went Over To Hei-Ryung Unnie. She Grabbed My Hand And Showed The Fans The Rings That We Both Have. When She Did So, All Of The Fans Were Squealing And Cheering. Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Hugged Me And I Hugged Her Back, She Whispered In My Ear, "Isn't It Great To Be Able To Tell The Truth??" I Nodded. She Then Asked, "Shall We Kiss??" I Slightly Blushed And Shook My Head. She Then Let Go Of Me And Got Close To Me, She Kissed The Side Of My Lips And All Of The Fans Were Shocked.

I Was A Blushing Mess, I Couldn't Do Anything Except Stand There And Just Trying To Figure Out What's Happening. My Trail Of Thoughts Got Cut Off By Someone Pulling Me By The Hand And Making Me Sit On Their Lap. When I Checked Who That Person Is, It Was Hei-Ryung Unnie. She Smiled At Me And Asked, "Are You OK With It??" I Smiled Back At Her And Just Nodded. That's How The Fansign Continued, By Me Sitting On Hei-Ryung Unnie's Lap And He Hugging My Waist.

When The Fansign Was Over, I Got Up Off Hei-Ryung Unnie's Lap And We All Bid The Fans A Goodbye. We Then Headed To The Van And I Sat Next To The Window. Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Sat Beside Me And Held My Hand, I Didn't Mind Though. I Then All Of A Sudden, Found Myself Fast Asleep.

Hei-Ryung POV.

Today Was Really One Of The Best Days Ever. We Finally Told The BLESS That Hei-Ryung Unnie And I Are Dating, We Succeeded On Styling Ourselves And We Held A Second Fansign.... Huge Accomplishments.

While I Was Thinking About That, I Looked To My Side And Realized Hyunie Is Fast Asleep And Her Head Was Laid On The Window. I Slightly Grabbed Her Head And Placed It On My Shoulder. I Started Playing With Her Hair And Soon Enough, Realized That I Was Fast Asleep.

*35 Minutes Later*

I Woke Up And Realized That We Have 5 Minutes Until We Reach The Apartment, I Decided To Wake Hyunie Up. I Just Squeezed Her Hand And She Fluttered Her Eyes Open, I Was So Shocked. I Then Said, "Hyunie, Wake Up. We Are Almost At The Apartment." She Just Nodded And Let Go Of My Hand.

Hyun Young POV.

I Slightly Let Go Of Hei-Ryung Unnie's Hand And I Realized That She Was Upset. I Looked At Her And Said, "Sorry." She Shook Her Head And Assuring Me It's OK. The Manager Then Pulled Up And Said, "Girls, We Are Here." I Then Opened The Car's Door And Got Out Of The Car, Waiting For The Other Members. When All The Members Got Out Of The Car, We Headed Inside Together.

I Headed To The Bathroom And Decided To Get Ready For Bed. I Showered, Brushed My Teeth And Washed My Face. When I Was Done, I Went To The Room And Laid Down In The Middle Between Hei-Ryung Unnie And JinMin Unnie. When I Did So, Hei-Ryung Unnie Asked, "Are You Mad At Me??" I Shook My Head And Said, "No, Why Would I Be??" 

She Then Said, "Well Actually, You Seem Out Of It." I Gave Her A Confused Look. She Sighed And Then Kissed Me, I Didn't Actually Kiss Her Back. She Then Let Go Of Me And Said, "See, This Is What I Mean." I Replied With, "Look, Unnie, It's Not Like I'm Mad At You, It's Just That I Have So Much In My Mind Right Now."

JinMin Unnie Then Interrupted Us Saying, "Look, I'll Sleep Today With YuMin, Minjee And Hwa-Young. So Take Your Time." We Both Looked At Her And She Left The Room But Before She Closed The Door, She Whispered To Me, "GOOD LUCK." I Smiled At Her. Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Asked, "Hyunie, Honestly What's Wrong?? Don't You Like Me Anymore??" I Then Said, "It's Not Like That, I Really Like You But To Be Honest, I Don't Feel Like I'm Good Enough For You."

She Looked At Me And Said, "Be More Specific." I Then Said, "I Don't Feel Like I'm Special To You Anymore, I Don't Even Feel Loved Anymore... I Know It's Wrong To Think Negatively But It's Just The Truth And Also, I Don't Really Fe-" Hei-Ryung Unnie Interrupted Me By A Kiss, I Eventually Kissed Her Back. After 5 Minutes, She Let Go Of Me And Asked, "Do You Feel Better Now??"

I Realized That She Was Tearing Up, So I Hugged Her And Said, "Unnie, Don't Cry. I Won't Ever Hate You." She Hugged Me Back And Nuzzled Her Head In The Crook Of My Neck. I Allowed Her To Cry As Much As She Want, I Mean It's My Fault. After A While, She Stopped Crying. She Let Go Of Me And Started Kissing Me Once Again, I Kissed Her Back. She Then Held My Hand And Let Go Of Me, She Said, "Hyunie, I Love You." I Smiled And Blushed Saying, "I Love You Too."

She Then Pinched My Right Cheek Slightly And Said, "Shall We Cuddle And Sleep??" I Agreed. She Then Hugged Me So Tight And Showered Me With Kisses, I Was Just Giggling At Her. After A While, She Stopped And We Both Fell Asleep.

*Thank You For Reading*

(1457 Words)