Depression.

Hyun Young POV.

Eunha And I Immediately Headed To The Place Minjee Unnie Asked Us To Go To. When We Reached There, It Was A Park But There Was No One There. Eunha Then Said, "Hyunie, Look." I Looked At Where She's Pointing And There Was Jungkook, Laying Down There. I Went Up To Him And Realized He's Sleeping, I Sat Next To Him And Sighed In Relief.

Jungkook Then Fluttered His Eyes Open And Saw Me. He Then Asked, "How Did You Know This Place And Why Are You Here?" I Hugged Him And Said, "You Had Me Worried For A Second." He Seemed Surprised But Then Hugged Me Back And Said, "Sorry Hyunie." I Nodded. We Just Stayed There Hugging And I Then Let Go.

He Then Asked, "Hyunie, Are You Going To Answer My Questions?" I Nodded And Replied With, "Well, Suga Contacted Me After School Saying That You Weren't There And You Are Usually At The Dorm At 3PM. He Told Me To Help Him Find You. Eunha Then Had The Greatest Idea To Ask Minjee. I Called Minjee Unnie And Asked Her, She Said That She's Not With You But You Told Her About Your Favorite Spot When You Just Have Too Much in Your Head. She Sent Me The Location Of This Place And Here I Am." He Nodded And Said, "Sorry I Didn't Come To School Today, I Seriously Had Too Much In My Head."

I Shook My Head And Asked, "Want To Talk About It??" He Seemed Hesitant And I Said, "It's OK If You Don't Want. I Know It's None Of my Business Anyways. So It's OK. Just Know That-" "Depression." I Looked At Him And Asked, "Really??" He Nodded And Said, "I'll Tell You And Eunha, But Keep This A Secret." I Nodded.

He Started Explaining, "Well Actually, I Guess It's Mostly From Being Separated From My Parents And Working So Hard." I Hummed And He Continued, "I Didn't See My Parents For 3 Years Now And I Contact Them Once Every 4 Weeks. I Guess I Focused On Practicing Way Too Much And Forgot To Contact Them. They Must Be Really Worried. The 2nd Reason Is That, People Just Enter And Leave My Life." I Seemed Confused And He Explained, "For Example, I Have A Best Friend. The Next Day That Person Leave Me."

I Then Asked, "Who??" He Replied With, "Everyone." I Smiled Sadly At Him And Said, "But I Never Left You." He Nodded And Said, "I Know That You Would Never." He Ruffled My Hair And Then Stood Up Saying, "I'll Take You To Your Dorm, Let's Go." I Nodded. We Then Started Walking And He Asked, "Are You Dating Hei-Ryung??" I Nodded, He Smiled At Me And Said, "You Have Grown Up Already, Good Job." I Blushed And Smiled Slightly. He Then Asked, "How Can You Smile Like That All The Time??" I Shrugged And Said, "It's A Habit, I Smile At Everyone. I've Been Like That Ever Since A Young Age." He Nodded And Said, "It's Cute."

I Then Asked, "Are You Coming To School Tomorrow??" He Shrugged And Said, "If I'm In The Mood Then I'll Come, If I'm Not, I'll Just Stay At Home." I Nodded. Eunha Then Whispered In My Ear Saying, "Hyunie, How About We Take Notes And Give It To Him In Case He's Absent Tomorrow?" I Nodded. We Then Reached My Dorm And I Said, "Thank You, Jungkook Oppa. I Really Appreciate You. I Don't Know What I Would Do Without You." He Smiled Weakly At Me And Ruffled My Hair.

I Then Asked, "Want To Come In?? I'll Serve You My Special Tea That Will Make You So Happy." He Giggled And Said, "OK Then." We Then Headed Inside And I Took Out My Shoes And Jungkook Did Too. I Then Said, "I'll Go Call Minjee For You OK." He Blushed And Nodded. I Was Gonna Go Upstairs When All Of A Sudden, I Received A Call. It Was From Suga. I Replied And He Asked, "Hyunie, Did You Find Him?" I Hummed And Said, "He Is In The Members And I Dorm, He Will Come Back Home Soon, Don't Worry." He Hummed And Said, "Thank You Hyunie." I Smiled And Replied With, "Anytime Oppa."

I Then Hung Up And Headed Upstairs. I Knocked On Minjee's, Hwa-Young And Eunha's Shared Room And I Heard A "Come In" From the Other Side Of The Wall. I Came In And Said, "Minjee Unnie, Jungkook Oppa Is Downstairs. He Has Anxiety, I Think It's Better If You Talk With Him." She Nodded And Looked So Worried. She Headed Downstairs And Sat Down Next To Jungkook. I Headed To Kitchen And Hei-Ryung Unnie Came Too. I Then Asked, "Do You Want My Special Milk Tea?" She Smiled And Said, "Of Course."

As Usual, I Prepared The Tea. I Then Grabbed Glucose Biscuit From The Locker And Placed It On The Tray. I Headed Back To The Living Room And Placed It On The Table. I Then Headed Upstairs To Take A Shower And Get Ready For Bed. When I Was Done, I Got Dressed In My Oversized Sweatshirt And Jean Shorts. I Headed Downstairs And Was Going To Sit Down Next To Hei-Ryung Unnie, But She Pulled My Hand And Made Me Sit In Her Lap And She Hugged My Waist.

After A Few Minutes, Jungkook Oppa Said, "OK, Hyunie, I'll Be Heading Back To The Dorm. The Members Must Be Worried." I Nodded And Hugged Him As A Goodbye, He Hugged Me Back And Minjee Asked Jungkook, "Shall I Walk You Home?" He Replied With, "If You Want." I Looked At The Time And It Was 7PM. Minjee Unnie And Jungkook Oppa Then Headed Outside And I Headed Back To The Bedroom.

I Was So Tired, So Then I Fell Asleep.

*Third Person POV*

Hyunie Fell Asleep And Hei-Ryung Was Downstairs. Someone Then Broke The Window Lock And Sneaked In. The Person Checked If Hyunie Is Still Fast Asleep And She Was, So He Took This Opportunity To Take Her Away And Kidnap Her. They Went From The Window And Placed Hyunie In The Car And Drove Away.

*Thank You For Reading*

(1036 Words)