Hanging Out With My Role Model.

Hyun Young POV.

I Woke Up To The Sound Of Someone Calling Me, I Immediately Replied To The Call And Didn't Even Bother Checking The Name. I Replied With, "Hello." I Then Heard, "Hello, Hyunie." I Immediately Recognized The Voice As Jessi Unnie. I Then Asked, "Yes Unnie??" She Asked, "Did You Forget That We Should Hang Out Today??" I Replied With, "Of Course Not, But At Which Time And Which Place??"

She Replied With, "Lotte World Mall At 2PM." I Hummed And Said, "OK Unnie." She Then Said, "Bye Hyunie, See You There." She The Hung Up And I Checked The Time, It Was 11AM. I Headed To The Bathroom To Get Ready. When I Was Done With The Bathroom, I Got Dressed In My White Cropped Sweatshirt, Black Leather Jeans And Black Converse Highs. For The Hairstyle, I Wore My Hair Down. For The Makeup, I Applied Concealer, Mascara, Eyeliner On The Waterline, Blush And Lip Balm.

I Then Decided To Solve My Homework Until It's 1:30PM. I Have Math, English Essay And Korean Language Homework. I Actually Also Have Biology Project But It's A Research. I Then Solved My Math Homework And When I Was Done, It Was Time For Korean. I Actually Couldn't Solve 3 Questions So I Skipped Them, Now I Have To Do The English Essay. It Was Writing About Your First Time Experience. I Was So Lost, I Didn't Know What To Write About, So I Skipped It. I Then Did The Biology Research Project And I Was Done.

I Checked The Time And It Was 1PM, So I Headed Downstairs And Decided To Eat Some Cereal. I Headed To The Kitchen And Saw Hei-Ryung Unnie And JinMin Unnie Chatting. I Then Grabbed The Cereal And Grabbed The Milk. I Poured The Cereal And Poured Above It The Milk, I Grabbed A Spoon And Then Headed To The Living Room To Eat. I Decided To Just Watch The TV Until I'm Done. When I Was Finally Done Eating, I Checked The Time And It Was Almost 2PM. I Grabbed My Phone And Earphones And Headed Out The Door.

I Was Walking Towards Lotte World Mall, I Mean It's Not That Far From Our Dorm, But It Takes 15 Minutes By Walking. When I Reached The Mall, I Called Jessi Unnie And Asked, "Unnie, Where Are You??" She Replied With, "Oh, I'm In The Food Court." I Hummed And Said, "OK." I Then Headed Towards The Food Court And When I Reached There, I Saw Jessi Unnie. She Came Up To Me And Hugged Me, I Hugged Her Back.

She Then Asked, "How Have You Been??" I Just Nodded. We Then Sat Down And She Asked, "What Do You Want To Eat?? I'll Pay For You." I Shook My Head And Said, "No, It's OK Unnie, I Can Pay For Myself." She Shook Her Head And Said, "It's OK, Don't Worry About It. And Don't Even Bother About Paying Me Later On OK." I Then Gave Up And Just Nodded. She Then Headed To McDonalds And Ordered For Her And I.

She Then Came Back After 5 Minutes And Said, "OK, Let's Get To Know Each Other." I Nodded. She Asked, "What Is Your Favorite Color??" I Replied With, "My Favorite Color Is Tiffany Blue." She Nodded And Said, "That's A Beautiful Color." I Nodded. I Then Asked, "Who Is Your Closest Best Friend??" She Was Then Thinking And Said, "Tiffany, We Are Hanging Out A Lot Nowadays." I Nodded And Said, "I Really Want To Meet Her." She Nodded And Said, "She's Super Sweet." I Replied With, "I Agree"

After We Were Done Eating, We Were Just Taking A Stroll Around The Mall When All Of A Sudden, A Boy Came Up To Me And Asked, "Are You Hyunie??" I Nodded And Asked, "Is There Something Wrong??" He Shook His Head And Said, "I'm Just Your Fanboy, Can I Get Your Autograph??" I Smiled At Him And Nodded. I Gave Him My Autograph And He Asked, "Can I Get A Hug Too?? And A Picture??" I Happily Agreed And Gave Him The Hug And Took A Picture With Him. He Then Squealed Happily And Thanked Me. He Then Bid Me Goodbye And Went Ahead.

Jessi Unnie Then Asked, "Do You See Lots Of Fans Nowadays??" I Nodded And Said, "Sometimes, Not Everyday, But Some People Will Not Even Come Up To Me For An Autograph Because Sometimes I'm With My Family Or With My Friends So They Will Probably Think I'm Busy." She Nodded And Asked, "Oh, How About We Take A Picture??" I Nodded.

Jessi Unnie Then Said, "I'll Kiss You On The Cheek And You'll Have A Shocked Expression OK. For The Second Picture, Let's Just Place Our Cheeks Together And For The Third One, Let's Make A Heart." I Nodded And When We Were Done, I Uploaded It Into My Private Instagram. We Then Continued One With The Day, She Then Asked, "Are You Craving Some Sweets??" I Replied With, "A Lot." She Nodded And We Headed To Baskin Robbins, She Asked, "What Flavor Do You Want??" I Replied With, "Cookies And Cream."

She Nodded And Ordered For Me And For Her. We Then Sat Down And Ate The Ice Cream And Just Chatted. When We Were Done, We Placed The Cans In The Trash Bin And We Continued Walking Around The Mall. I Checked The Time And It Was 6PM.

I Then Asked, "Unnie, Do You Want To Come Hang Out At The BLISS Dorm??" She Looked Surprised And Said, "I Don't Mind, But Am I Welcome??" I Nodded And Said, "Of Course You Are." She Smiled At Me And Said, "OK Then." We Then Walked Towards The BLISS Dorm And We Were Chatting. When We Reached The Dorm, I Said, "Welcome, Just Act Like You Are In Your Own House." She Nodded And Said, "OK." She Then Headed To The Living Room And Sat On The Couch.

I Then Said, "Wait, Let Me Call The BLISS Members." She Nodded. I Then Called Them And They All Came Downstairs. When YuMin Unnie Saw Jessi Unnie, She Immediately Went Up To Her And Hugged Her. Jessi Unnie Hugged Her Back And Said, "Hello, YuMin, It's Been A While." I Then Asked, "Do You Know Each Other??" Jessi Nodded And Said, "You Could Say It's Because Our Family Is Close." I Hummed. She Then Said, "OK, Let's All Chat And Just Have Fun."

We All Nodded. She Then Asked, "Do You Have Any Games To Play??" I Nodded And Said, "There Is Chess And Checkers, There Is The Snake And Role The Dice Game, There Is Truth And Dare, There Is Also Would You Rather And Lastly, There Is The Cards Game." She Nodded And Said, "Let's Play All Of Them." We All Agreed.

When We Were Done Playing Everything, Turns Out I Got 2 Points And Jessi Got 4 Points. She Never Told Me That She Was A Pro At Games. I Then Grabbed My Phone And Checked The Time, It Was 11PM. Jessi Unnie Then Said, "I Have To Go OK. I'm Sorry Hyunie, But We'll Hang Out Again Next Time." I Nodded And Bid Her Goodbye. She Then Hugged Me And Left.

*Thank You For Reading*

(1226 Words)