Confession.

Hyun Young POV.

I Was Just On The Dance Practice Room That's In Our Dorm And Practicing The Song And Dance With The Dance Instructor. I Woke Up Super Early For This And It's Actually Really Refreshing And It Makes Me Feel Awake And Energetic. When I Was Done Memorizing The Dance, The Instructor High-Fived Me And Said, "Well, Looks Like You Are Done." I Nodded. He Then Said, "You Can Rest Now Because We Are Done."

I Bid The Dance Instructor Goodbye And Left The Dance Practice Room. I Saw Hei-Ryung And She Was Gonna Hug Me But Then I Said, "Sorry, No Hugs Now, I'm So Sweaty Unnie. After I'm Done Showering, We Can Cuddle OK." She Nodded. I Headed To The Bathroom To Shower. When I Was Done, I Dressed Up In My Koala Onesie.

I Headed Downstairs And Hei-Ryung Then Came Up To Me And Hugged Me. I Hugged Her Back And She Said, "You Smell So Good, What Shampoo Do You Use?" I Giggled And Said, "Garnier Ultra Doux." She Nodded. She Then Asked, "Can We Cuddle Now?" I Nodded. We Then Headed To Our Bedroom. She Cuddled Me And I Was So Comfortable.

I Then Asked, "Where Are The Other Members?" She Replied With, "Well, Harin Unnie Is On The Dance Practice Room, Hwa-Young And Minjee Went Out To Buy Groceries And Eunha And Hana Are Out Together For A Walk." I Nodded. She Then Asked, "Hyunie, Can I Ask You Something?" I Hummed.

She Then Asked, "Well, If One Day I Said I Have A Crush On You, What Would You Do?" I Smiled And Asked, "Seriously?" She Nodded. I Can See Her Cheeks Are Red And Then I Got Up And Pecked Her Lips Saying, "Of Course, I'll-" She Then Interrupted Me Saying, "I Know You Won't Date Me So Why Even Try?" I Then Pouted And Said, "I Was Gonna Say Of Course, I'll Date You But You Didn't Even Let Me Complete."

She Then Blushed A Darker Shade Of Red And She Then Said, "Let's Sleep." I Smiled At Her And Said, "Yeah Sure." I Then Nuzzled My Head In Her Chest And Asked, "Can You Stop Tensing Up?? Your Heart Is Beating So Fast." She Then Said, "Well, Sorry, You Made Me Like This." I Giggled And Said, "Sorry, But I Just Said The Truth." She Nodded And Said, "OK."

Hei-Ryung Then Said, "I'm Going To Watch TV OK." I Nodded. She Then Left The Room And I Laid In The Bed Just Scrolling Through My Phone. After 5 Minutes, She Came Back And Said, "Ughh, I'm So Tired Of This" And Just Put Me In Her Lap And Hugged Me. I Hugged Her Back, I Then Asked, "What's Wrong Unnie?"

She Then Hid Her Head On The Crook Of My Neck And Said, "Fine, I Give Up. I Like You." I Smiled At Her And Said, "Thank You, I Love You Too." She Then Said, "No, You Don't Like Me In The Same Way I Like You." She Then Confused Me And I Asked, "In What Way Should I Like You Unnie?" She Chuckled And Said, "I Like You In A Romantic Express But I Don't Know If You Feel The Same." I Giggled And Said, "That's Why I Said, I Love You Too." She Just Stayed There Hugging My Waist And Then Kissed My Cheek.

She Then Asked, "Do You Really Love Me?" I Nodded. She Smiled And Then Kissed Me. I Kissed Her Back And Then She Pulled Back And Just Stayed There Hugging My Waist. I Hugged Her Too And Then, We Heard The Front Door Open And We Heard Someone Enter The Building. I Then Got Up From Hei-Ryung And We Both Headed Downstairs To See Hana And Eunha On The Kitchen Making Out.

I Giggled But In A Low Voice And Asked, "Since When Are The Both Of Them Couples?" She Shrugged Her Shoulder And We Headed Beside Them And Opened The Fridge, They Didn't Realize Because We Were Really Quiet. When We Grabbed The Water, I Screamed At Them Saying, "Get A Room, You Both." They Got Startled And Pulled Away From Each Other.

I Then Looked At Eunha And Asked, "Unnie, How Come You Didn't Tell Me Hana Unnie Is Your Girlfriend?" Eunha Unnie Looked At Me With A Confused Expression. Hei-Ryung Then Asked, "Since When?" Hana Unnie Replied With, "Well, Since The Time When Eunha Was Jealous Of Hei-Ryung And Hyunie's Friendship. She Realized That Hyunie Is A Really Great Match For Hei-Ryung So She Gave Up On Her And I Guess I Always Helped Her Solve Her Problems So We Decided To Benefit Each Other With Small Pecks Here And There. We Are Not Couples Though." I Nodded.

Hei-Ryung Then Held My Hand And Showed Them, "Well, We =Have A Relationship." Hana Asked, "Since When?" I Replied With, "Today." Eunha Then Asked, "How?" I Answered Her Question And Explained, "Well, When I Was Done With Practicing, I Showered And All And Hei-Ryung And I Then Cuddled. She Then Asked Me What Would I Do If She Said That She Has A Crush On Me, I Was Gonna Reply To Her Saying That Of Course I'll Date You But She Interrupted Me Saying That I Know You Won't Even Date Me So Why Even Try? I Then Pouted And Said To Her That I Was Gonna Tell Her Of Course, I'll Date You. She Then Blushed And Said To Me To Sleep And I Agreed With Her. But Her Heart Was Beating So Fast And She Couldn't Control It. She Told Me She's Going To Watch TV And She Went, But Then After 5 Minutes She Came Back And Put Me In Her Lap And Hugged Me. I Then Asked Her What's Wrong And She Just Hid Her Face In The Crook Of My Neck And Said That She Give Up And She Likes Me. I Told Her I Like Her Too But She Then Said That I Don't Like Her The Same Way She Likes Me. I Then Asked In What Way Should I Like You Unnie. She Just Chuckled And Then Said That She Likes Me In A Romantic Express And I Told Her I Feel The Same. And She Was Just Hugging My Waist And Kissed My Cheek. She Then Asked Me If I Really Love Her And I Nodded. She Then Kissed Me."

Eunha And Hana Were Just There Standing In Shock And Said, "You Both Are So Romantic." I Smiled At Them And Asked, "Who Else Are Couples Here?" Hana Replied With, "No One, It's Just You 2, Because Minjee, Eunha, Hwa Young And Harin Really Like You Hyunie, So I Think You'll Have To Hide The Fact That You Are In A Relationship With Hei-Ryung." I Nodded. I Then Whispered In Hei-Ryung's Ear Saying, "Look, Just So You Know, I Love Everyone Here And I Do Skinships With Everyone I'm Close To. So If You Can, I'm Not Forcing You, But Don't Be Jealous Because I Still Love You The Most."

She Just Nodded And I Asked Eunha, "When Are Hwa-Young Unnie, Minjee Unnie And Harin Unnie Coming Back?" She Shrugged Her Shoulders And Turned To Hana Asking, "Do You Know Anything About Them Unnie?" Hana Shook Her Head And I Held Hei-Ryung's Hand And Said, "OK Then, We Both Are Going To Our Room OK." Eunha Nodded And Hei-Ryung And I Headed To Our Room.

Hei-Ryung Then Asked, "What's Wrong?" I Shook My Head And Said, "Nothing Is Wrong." She Looked Confused And Asked, "Then Why Did You Pull Me Here?" I Felt Really Offended And Said, "Can't I Spend Some Special Time With My Precious Girlfriend?" She Smiled And Said, "Cute, Go Ahead." We Then Both Laid Down And Cuddled.

*Thank You For Reading*

(1295 Words)