Last Concert.

Hyun Young POV.

*5 Years Later*

Today Is The Day, It's BLISS's Last Concert. Today Will Be The Last Day We'll See Our Fans. Tomorrow Will Be The Day I'll Go Back To My Family. Today Will Be The Day... Our Tour Ends. BLISS Will Be Disbanding. Just The Thought Of It Makes Me Want To Cry, But The Members And I Promised That We Would Save Our Tears Until The End Of The Concert.

The Members And I Were Getting Ready For Our Concert, Each One Of Us Not Focusing On What The Staff Members Are Saying Because We Had Our Own Worries. When I Was Done Getting Ready, I Sat Down On The Couch, Waiting For The Other Members To Finish. We Still Had An Hour Left Until The Concert Starts. I Decided To Rehearse Because I Definitely Don't Want To Mess Up On The Lines And Dances.

When I Was Done Rehearsing, My Manager Called For Me And I Went Up To Her Saying, "Yes??" My Manager Then Hugged Me And Said, "Cheer Up OK. It's Not Like You Guys Will Never See Each Other Again." I Sighed And Said, "They Are Like A Family To Me, Of Course I'll Be Upset. I Know We Are Going To Still Be In Contact But I'll Always Miss Them. How Can I Not?? They Made My Life A Little Easier And Better." Manager Unnie Then Smiled And Ruffled My Hair Saying, "Still Though, Cheer Up." I Nodded And Headed To Sit On The Couch.

While I Was Laying Down On The Couch, I Felt Someone Caress My Cheeks. I Fluttered My Eyes Open And It Was Hwa-Young Unnie. Hwa-Young Unnie Just Smiled At Me And Sat Next To Me, Allowing Me To Lay My Head On Her Lap. I Then Asked, "What's Wrong Unnie??" Hwa-Young Unnie Just Shook Her Head Saying, "I Know If I Said This Now, I'm Definitely Going To Cry. I'm Saving It For Tomorrow Before You Leave." I Nodded.

Hwa-Young Unnie Then Asked, "What About You??" I Looked At Hwa-Young Unnie And Said, "Umm, I Guess All I Can Say Right Now Is I'm Gonna Miss You All And Thank You So Much For Being The Best Leader." Hwa-Young Unnie Then Ruffled My Hair And Said, "No Problem Hyunie. Remember That I'll Always Be There For You Even If We Disband." I Then Looked At Hwa-Young In The Eyes And Her Tears Were Threatening To Spill.

I Just Said, "Don't." Hwa-Young Unnie Seemed Surprised And Asked, "What??" I Then Looked At Her And Said, "We Promised We'd Save Our Tears Till The End Of The Concert." Hwa-Young Unnie Just Chuckled And Said, "I Can't Help It." I Just Smiled And Hugged Hwa-Young Unnie, Hwa-Young Unnie Hugged Me Back And Hid Her Face In The Crook Of My Neck.

*45 Minutes Later*

The Concert Started And Of Course We Were Gonna Start By Our Recent Song That We Uploaded. When We Were Done With That, It Was Time For Challenges And Games. We Played Lots Of Games Like Truth Or Dare, What Are The Odds, Tongue Twister And Bean Boozled. We Actually Also Tried Different Candy From Around The World And It Was Actually Pretty Bomb. In Addition To That, We Told Our Fans How It's Like To Be In A KPOP Group Plus, How It Like To Be In A Relationship When You're In A KPOP Group.

When We Were Done With Almost Everything, We Still Had To Say Our Thank You Speech And Perform Our Last Song Which Is Our Debut Song. First Was Hwa-Young Unnie, Hana Unnie, Minjee Unnie, Harin Unnie, Hei-Ryung Unnie, Eunha Unnie, YuMin Unnie, JinMin Unnie And Lastly Me. They Said Lots Of Things About How They're Thankful For Having Such An Amazing Fans And That We All Changed Their Life, etc. It Was Then My Turn.

I Started By Saying, "Umm, Well Honestly, First Of All, I Want To Say Thank You For All Of The Fans That Joined Us Here Today. Second Of All, I Would Like To Appreciate You All By Being Our Fans And Being There For Us No Matter What. You All Have Always Supported Us And Stayed By Our Sides When We Were Losing Popularity, I'm Really Thankful. I'm Actually Happy That I Was Part Of The BLISS Group And Got To Meet Such An Amazing Fans. I Would Also Really Like To Thank Bang PD Nim For Being An Amazing Producer And Helping Me Out Solve My Problems. In Addition To That, I Want Thank My Family For Supporting My Decision Of Becoming A KPOP IDOL And Supporting Me Through My Dream. And Lastly, I Want To Thank My Members For Being Such An Amazing Friends That Helped Me Throughout Everything And Loving Me Even Though I'm Lacking. They Have Always Supported Me Through My Decisions And Never Judged Me For Anything I Did. I'm Glad I Had Such A Supportive Members. Thank You All And I Hope You All Would Continue Supporting Us Even Though We Are Leaving."

Everyone Then Clapped Their Hands And I Was In Tears. Tears Then Started Forming On My Eyes As The Last Song Started. While The Song Was Playing, We Were All Singing, Dancing And Crying. It's Almost Like We Performed The Last Song In Tears. When The Concert Was Over, I Immediately Rushed To The Backstage Room And Sat Down On The Floor In The Asian Squat Way And Started Crying. The Members Then Came Into The Room And Hugged Me.

We All Then Group Hugged Each Other While Crying. We All Then Headed Back To The Dorm And All Decided To Immediately Fall Asleep And Shower Tomorrow 'Cause We Really Weren't In The Mood Where We Would Like To Be In Comfort Or Anything. The Reason Why We Decided To Disband Is Because We Need Time To Find Ourselves. We Started Losing Ourselves And The Purpose Of Us Becoming KPOP IDOLS. We Made This Decision Because It's A Good Opportunity To Find Ourselves And Get To Know Ourselves Better And What We Want To Do In The Future.

When I Was Almost Close To Falling Asleep, I Felt Million Of Kisses Delivered To My Cheeks, Forehead, Lips And Neck. I Fluttered My Eyes Open And Realized That All Of The Members Are In The Room Just To Wish Me Goodnight. I Then Smiled And Gave Each One Of Them A Small Peck On The Cheek. JinMin Unnie And Hei-Ryung Unnie Immediately Laid Down Next To Me When The Other Members Left. Hei-Ryung Unnie Cuddled Me And Whispered In My Ear Saying, "I'll Miss You Hyunie. I Love You So Much, Sweet Dreams."

I Smiled At What Hei-Ryung Unnie Said And Whispered Back Saying, "I'll Miss You Too Unnie." I Then Felt Myself Drifting Off To Dreamland.

*Thank You For Reading*

(1130 Words)