Ignorant.

Hei-Ryung POV.

I Woke Up To The Sound Of Someone Singing Beside Me. I Was Astonished And Surprised Because The Voice Was So Beautiful, Like An Angel Fallen From Above. I Turned And I Saw Hyunie Singing. How Come She Never Told Me She Has An Angel Voice? I Just Listened Quietly And When She Was Done, She Looked At Me And Saw Me Awake. She Was Surprised That She Jumped And Was Gonna Fall From The Bed.

I Laughed So Hard And She Said, "You Scared Me, When Did You Wake Up?" I Chuckled And Replied With, "Just A Second Ago." She Just Nodded And Asked, "Why DId You Listen To Me Singing?? I Have A Terrible Singing Voice." I Frowned And Turned My Head To The Side Of The Wall So I'm Not Facing Her And Said, "Your Voice Is Beautiful, You Have an Angel Voice. Why Don't You Like It?? It's The Best Voice I Have Ever Heard."

She Looked Sad And Said, "Sorry, But I'm Not That Confident When It Comes To My Voice." I Just Ignored Her And I Wasn't Actually Mad At Her, I Just Wanted To See What She Would Do If I Was Mad At Her. I Decided To Ignore Her For The Rest Of The Day And Actually See What She Would Do.

I Then Got Up And Headed To Get Ready. When I Looked Back At Hyunie, She Seemed Upset. I Felt Bad But I Had To See What She Would Do. I Then Headed To The Bathroom To Get Ready. When I Was Done, I Headed To The Bedroom And Dressed Up, Put On Makeup And Styled My Hair. I Headed Downstairs And Hyunie Was Going To Cling Into Me Like Always But I Just Ignored Her And Headed To The Other Members.

Hyun Young POV.

I Was Going To Hug Hei-Ryung Unnie But She Just Ignored Me, She Never Does This. Is It Because I Told Her That I Have A Terrible Singing Voice? Well Then I Don't Know Anymore. I Headed Downstairs With A Sad Look On My Face And Someone Came Up To Me And Hugged Me, It Was Harin Unnie. All Of The Members Then Greeted Me Except Hei-Ryung, Maybe She Is Mad At Me.

I Then Shook That Thought Of My Head And Decided Not To Seem Suspicious, So I Headed To The Kitchen And Grabbed A Snack Bar And Headed To The Couch And Sat With The Members In The Living Room. Harin Unnie Was Sitting To My Right And Hwa Young Unnie Was Sitting On My Left. Eunha Was Just Chatting With Minjee And Hei-Ryung Was Chatting With Hana. I Felt Lonely, Actually.

I Then Asked Harin Unnie, "Unnie, Do We have Practice Today?" She Replied With, "Yes, Did You Actually Forget?" I Replied With, "Sorry, I Actually Did." She Ruffled My Hair And Said, "Aigoo, My Cute Little Baby." I Just Smiled Weakly And Headed Into Hei-Ryung And I Shared Bedroom. I Then Headed To The Bathroom To Get Ready.

I Took A Shower, Brushed My Teeth, Washed My Face And Headed To The Room To Get Dressed. I Decided On A Crop Top Sports Sweatshirt, White Sweatpants With Red Stripes On The Side And A White Shoes. For The Hairstyle, I Wore My Hair Down. For The Makeup, I Applied Concealer, Waterproof Mascara, Waterproof Eyeliner On The Waterline, Blush And Lip Balm. I Then Grabbed My Phone And Headed Downstairs.

Hana Unnie Then Came Up To Me And Hugged Me Asking, "Are You Ready Now?" I Nodded And She Frowned But Nonetheless Shook It Off. She Then Said, "Let's Go." To The Rest Of The Members. We All Then Walked To The BIGHIT Company. It Took 20 Minutes. On Our Way, I Walked At The Back At The Very End And Listened To Music Alone.

While I Was Listening To Music, Someone Came Up To Me And Took Of One Earphone. I Looked At That Person And Saw It's Hwa Young. I Then Asked, "Yes?" She Then Had A Concerned Look On Her Face And Asked, "Hyunie, What's Wrong? You Seem Upset Today." I Shook My Head And Said, "It's Nothing." I Was Gonna Put On My Earphone Again But She Took It From My Hand And Said, "Hyunie, Just Tell Me. As A Leader, I'm Willing To Do Anything."

I Then Sighed And Said, "Well, It's Nothing Big. It's Just That Hei-Ryung Unnie Has Been ignoring Me Since The Morning." She Then Looked Confused And Asked, "Wait, Hei-Ryung?? Ignoring You? That's Impossible, You Are Her Favorite Member She Likes You The Most. What Did You Tell Her In The Morning?" I Then Remembered Our Conversation.