Fan Meet Preparations.

Hyun Young POV.

I Woke Up And Realized That Hei-Ryung Unnie Was Still Sleeping, Such A Sleeping Head. I Poked Her Cheek And She Looked At Me, I Was Startled. She Then Hugged Me Tighter And Said, "Continue Sleeping, I Also Wanna Sleep." I Shook My Head And Said, "Get Up, We Have The Fan Meet Practice And Preparations Today, Get Up Or No Kisses." She Immediately Got Up And Hugged Me So Tight, I Hugged Her Back And She Said, "Now, Give Me A Kiss." I Gave Her The Kiss She Asked For And She Got Up And Headed Downstairs.

I Headed To The Bathroom To Shower, Brush My Teeth And Wash My Face. When I Was Done, I Headed Out Of The Bathroom To Get Ready. I Was About To Dress Up, When All Of A Sudden, I Received A Call, It Was Han Oppa. I Answered The Call And Someone Else Answered, I Realized It Was Chan. He Said, "Hello, Hyunie, I'm Chan." I Hummed And Said, "I Know." I Then Asked, "How Did You Know My Number In Han's Phone?" He Replied With, "Well, It Was Saved As 'My Sweet Pie' And In Brackets It's Written Hyunie, So I Knew It Just Like That."

I Nodded And He Asked, "Well, I Wanted To Ask If You Wanted To Meet With The Members And I." I Pouted And Said, "I Can't, I Have Fan Meet Preparations Today, I'm So Sorry. But You Can Come And Watch Our Fan Meet, I Can Book For You 12 Tickets." He Then Asked, "For What 12?? We Are Only 9." I Replied With, "Well, It's For The Members, For Your Manager And JYP And Anyone Else." He Hummed And Bid Me Goodbye.

I Then Decided To Dress Up. I Decided On A White Long Sleeved Cropped Sweatshirt, White Sweatpants And White Shoes. For The Hairstyle, I Wore My Hair Down. For The Makeup, I Applied Concealer, Mascara, Blush, Eyeliner On The Waterline And Lip Balm. I Then Grabbed The Fan Meet Ticket That Was In The Nightstand, I Have Someone I Definitely Want To Invite. I Grabbed My Phone And Headed Downstairs, I Saw All The Members Waiting.

We Then Headed To The BIGHIT Entertainment By Walking Because It's Not That Far. Hei-Ryung Then Asked, "Hyunie, What Song Do You Think Is Good For The Both Of Us??" I Replied With, "Well, I Guess 'Picture This' By Annie LeBlanc." She Nodded And Said, "Definitely." She Then Said, "Well, While We Are Practicing The Dance, I'll Tell Our Manager To Print The Lyrics Sheet For Us Both." I Nodded.

We Then Reached The Entertainment And We Headed To The Dance Practice Room, Someone Was Already There. When I Looked Closely, I Realized That It's Park Naeun Unnie. I Smiled And Headed Inside, I Greeted Her And She Asked, "Did You Guys Come Here To Practice For Your Fan Fan Meet??" I Nodded And I Asked, "Are You Coming??" She Shook Her Head And Said, "I Can't, The Entertainment Wants Me To Stay To Practice." I Smiled And Said, "Well, If I Told Them, Will You Be Able To Come??" She Shrugged Her Shoulder And I Gave Her The Fan Meet Ticket. She Was Shocked And Hugged Me So Tight.

I Ruffled My Hair And Said, "Well, I Want You To Come And Watch Us Perform, You Are So Sweet." She Smiled And Asked, "Really??" I Nodded. She Was So Happy. Bang PD Nim Then Came In And Greeted Me Saying, "Long Time No See Hyunie." I Nodded. He Ruffled My Hair And Hugged Me. I Hugged Him Back And I Said, "Well, Uncle, I Have Someone I Want To Invite To Our Fan Meet, But I'm Not Sure If You'll Accept It." He Then Asked, "Who Is It??" I Pointed At Naeun, He Then Looked At Me And Said, "But She's Still A Trainee And She Needs To Practice."

I Gave Him My Puppy Dog Eyes And He Sighed Saying, "OK Then, But You'll Be Responsible If Anything Happened To Her." I Nodded And Said, "She'll Be With Us Backstage, No Worries, Nothing Will Happen." Naeun Then Hugged Me And Started Cheering, I Hugged Her Back And I Said, "Thank You Uncle." He Nodded And Said, "Of Course, Anything For You. You're My Daughter Too." I Giggled And He Left.

Hwa-Young Then Came Up To Me And Asked, "What's Your Relationship With Bang PD Nim??" I Replied With, "Well, I Knew Him Ever Since I Was Young Because He And My Father Are Great Best Friends, So Yeah. He Always Used To Visit Us When I Was In Mexico." She Nodded And Asked, "Are You From Mexico??" I Shook My Head And Said, "Well, I Lived There My Whole Life." She Nodded.