Jealousy.

Eunha POV.

I'm So Jealous Of Hei-Ryung, Why Is She The Only One That's Getting Attention From Hyunie?? Did Hyunie Forget About Me?? I Auditioned Just For Her And In The End She Gets Close With The Members And Never Does Any Skinships With Me.

I Was So Fed Up With Seeing Hei-Ryung And Hyunie Whispering To Each Other Stuff And I Don't Know What Those Things Are. I Then Held Hyunie's Hand And Looked Down, She Looked At Me And Whispered To Hei-Ryung Something And Then Focused Her Full Attention On Me. She Smiled At Me And Asked, "Aigoo, Why Are You Jealous Unnie?" I Pouted And She Smiled At Me.

She Then Kept Holding My Hand Throughout Our Ride And She Let Me Lay My Head On Her Shoulder. I Wished This Moment Would Last Forever, Just By Us Staying Together Like That. She Kept Ruffling My Hair And Then I Asked, "Can I Give You A Kiss?" She Just Nodded And I Pecked Her Cheek. I Then Laid Down Again And Fell Asleep Immediately.

Hyun Young POV.

I Feel Bad For Eunha Unnie, I Totally Forgot To Give Her Lots Of Attention, I Mean Come On, Even Though She's The Eldest In The Maknae Line, She Is Still The Baby. I Swear, Sometimes I Feel Like Eunha Unnie Is Like A Home Kitten, She's So Sweet And Doesn't Make Troubles.

We Then Reached The Restaurant And I Woke Eunha Unnie Up, She Woke Up And Then Held My Hand And We All Headed To The Restaurant. I Checked The Time And It Was 8PM. I Also Saw Many Missed Calls And They Are Mostly From Jimin Oppa And V. I Decided To Call Jimin. I Called Him And He Picked Up Saying, "Hello, Hyunie."

I Hummed And He Asked, "Why Weren't You Answering My Calls? I Was Really Worried. Did Something Happen? If Anything Is Wrong, Then Tell Me, I'll Gladly Listen." I Chuckled, How Long Has It Been Since Someone Asked Me That? I Then Replied With, "Nothing Happened, I Was Just Sleeping And I Woke Up And We Are At A Restaurant." He Hummed And Asked, "Did V Call You Or Anything?" I Hummed, "Well, He Called Me But I'm Not Planning To Reply Until I Get Over My Heartache, Which Will Be Soon." He Hummed And Said, "Just Talk To Me If Things Got Worse OK. I Need To Go Now Because We Are Practicing And I Took A Break, Bye Hyunie, I Love You." I Hummed And Said, "Love You Too."

I Then Put My Phone On The Table And Eunha Lightly Tucked At My Hand And Asked, "Who Was That?" I Smiled At Her And Said, "Jimin Oppa." She Nodded And Then The Waiter Came Asking, "What Do You Want To Order, BLISS Members?" I Looked At The Waiter And Asked, "Oh, Are You A Fan?" She Nodded And Said, "Hyunie, Can I Get Your Signature?? I Really Love You." I Smiled And Gave Her My Signature. She Then Asked, "Can I Take A Picture? Can You Give Me A Hug?? And A Peck On The Cheek Too?"

I Chuckled And Said, "Yeah Sure, Why Not Unnie?" She Was Beyond Happy And Said, "YAAAAAAY." When I Was Done, I Headed Back To My Place And Eunha Looked Sad. I Went Up To Her And Said, "Look, Don't Be Jealous, All Fans Are Like That When They See Their Favorite IDOLS." She Nodded But Still Pouted. I Couldn't Handle Getting Mad At Her, She Was So Cute. In The End, I Just Ended Up Smiling At Her.

I Then Sat In My Place Again And She Held My Hand, I Didn't Argue About It Because She's My Best Friend, So I Can't Do Anything About It And, For Your Information, I Allow People Close To Me To Do Skinships With Me. We Waited For Our Food And When They Were Served, We Ate Happily And We Headed Back Home.

In Our Ride Back Home, Hei-Ryung Kept On Hugging My Waist And Eunha Was Holding My Hand, I Just Stayed Seated Right There And Fell Asleep.

*30 Minutes Later*

I Felt Someone Waking Me Up By Shaking Me, I Fluttered My Eyes Open And It Was Hei-Ryung Unnie. I Smiled At Her And She Asked, "Are You Awake?" I Nodded And She Pinched My Cheeks. I Then Held Eunha's Hand And We All Headed Back To The Dorm. I Then Said To Eunha, "See, I Need To Go Shower And Then I'll Fall Asleep OK. Love You Unnie." I Then Kissed Her Cheek And Did As I Said.

After I Was Done With Getting Ready For Bed, I Put On My Onesie And Laid Down In The Bed. Hei-Ryung Unnie Was Just On Her Phone And I Was So Exhausted. Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Put Her Phone On The Nightstand And Put Me In Her Lap Asking, "What's Wrong? You Seem Baffled." I Nodded And Said, "This Is The First Time Eunha Unnie Is So Jealous From You Or Fans Or Anyone In General, I Guess It's Because She's Basically Attached To Me, So Yeah."

Hei-Ryung Unnie Nodded And Said, "I Know How You Feel. I'm Even Sometimes Jealous But I Don't Show It." I Nodded And She Then Asked, "Do You Wanna Watch The TV With Me?" I Nodded And We Didn't Have To Go To The Living Room, We Have A TV At Our Room. She Connected The TV With Her Phone And We Were Watching James Charles Videos.

When I Was About To Fall Asleep, Hei-Ryung Unnie Turned The TV Off And Cuddled Me. She Pecked Me On The Lips And I Found Myself In A Deep Slumber Sleep.

Eunha POV.

I Was Gonna Head Into Hyunie's Room And See What She's Doing Because I Wanted To Sleep With Her. The Door Was A Little Open And I Saw Hyunie And Hei-Ryung Cuddling. Hei-Ryung Then Gave Hyunie A Kiss And I Was Shocked. Is She Honestly Fine With It? I Thought She Only Kisses Me, I Never Knew She Kiss Any Other Person Beside Me And V.

The Shock Took Over Me. I'm Gonna Ask Hyunie Tomorrow. I Feel Like There Is Something Going On Between Them, I Feel Like They Are Secretly Dating, But This Can't Happen. Hyunie And V Just Today Broke Up And She's Loyal To V, I Don't Think They Started Dating Today.

Hyun Young POV.

I Woke Up And It Was 6PM. I Felt Someone Cuddling Me And I Immediately Knew It Was Hei-Ryung Unnie. I Smiled And Then I Just Laid There, She Wasn't Awake Yet And I Just Felt Comfortable In Her Arms. I Think I Could Honestly Trust Hei-Ryung And Lean On Her For A While. I Then Got Up And Headed To The Bathroom.

When I Was Done Showering, Brushing My Teeth And Washing My Face, I Decided To Dress Up. I Decided On My Kitten Onesie That Jungkook Gave Me. For The Hairstyle, I Wore My Hair Down And Put On The Onesie Hat. And For The Makeup, I Applied Concealer, Blush, Mascara, Eyeliner On The Waterline And Lip Balm.

I Laid Next To Hei-Ryung And I Saw That She Is Still Asleep. When I Was Daydreaming, All Of A Sudden, Hei-Ryung Held My Hand And Pulled Me To Her Embrace. I Smiled And Tickled Her Chin, She Looked At Me And Smiled Saying, "Good Morning, Babe." I Giggled And Said, "Good Morning." She Asked, "When Did You Get Up?" I Replied With, "Just A Moment Ago." She Nodded And Then Got Up And Headed To The Bathroom.

I Headed Downstairs And Saw Eunha Unnie Watching The TV, I Went Up To Her And Hugged Her. She Pushed Me Away And Said, "Let's Talk." I Was Confused, Eunha Unnie Have Never Pushed Me Away When I Hug Her. I Followed Her To Her Room And She Said, "Well, Let Me Ask You Something." I Nodded. She Then Asked, "Are You Dating Hei-Ryung Unnie?" I Looked Confused And Asked, "Wait What? You Think I'm Dating Hei-Ryung Unnie? Why Do You Think That?"

She Scoffed And Said, "You Both Literally Act Like Couples 24/7 And I'm So Fed Up With It." I Smiled And Hugged Her Saying, "So That's It? You Were Jealous, But It's OK. You Know The Most One I Used To Give Attention To Is You." She Nodded And Hugged Me Back Saying, "Sorry For Overreacting, I Think Jealousy Got The Best Of Me." I Nodded And She Gave Me A Kiss And I Kissed Her Back.

I Headed Back To The Room And Laid In The Bed Cuddling With Hei-Ryung And We Both Watching Videos. I Swear, I Feel Like I Have A Great Best Friend/Lover In Here.

*Thank You For Reading*

(1471 Words)