Making Up.

Hyun Young POV.

I Woke Up To The Feeling Of Someone's Lips On Mine, I Honestly Didn't Care But When They Didn't Pull Away, I Was Fed Up. I Fluttered My Eyes Open And Realized It's Hei-Ryung Unnie. I Then Got Up And She Pulled Away, I Then Looked At Hei-Ryung Unnie With Shocked Eyes And Asked, "What Are You Doing??" Hei-Ryung Unnie Didn't Dare To Look Me In The Eyes And Said, "Sorry, I Thought You Were Sleeping."

I Then Looked At Hei-Ryung Unnie And Said, "Still, We Broke Up, You Shouldn't Kiss Me. In Addition To That, How Did Eunha Unnie Even Let You In The Room??" Hei-Ryung Unnie Replied With, "Eunha Unnie Didn't Let Me In. I Came Here By Myself, She Is In The Kitchen Making Herself Some Food." I Just Nodded In Response. Hei-Ryung Unnie And I Then Sat In The Room With Uncomfortable Silence Surrounding Us. 

After A Few Minutes, Eunha Unnie Came In And Said, "Hyunie, I Made You Fo- Oh, Sorry. I'll Leave You Both Alone For Now." I Looked At Eunha Unnie And She Mouthed To Me, "Good Luck." I Smiled At Eunha And She Left. I Then Got Up And I Was Gonna Head To The Bathroom But Hei-Ryung Unnie Held My Hand And Made Me Sit Down, Not On The Bed But On Her Lap. I Was Gonna Get Up But She Wouldn't Budge, I Then Gave Up And Sat Still On Hei-Ryung Unnie's Laps With My Back Facing Her. 

I Then Asked, "What Is It??" Hei-Ryung Unnie Replied With, "I'm Sorry." I Looked At Hei-Ryung Unnie And Said, "If It's About The Breakup, I'm Actually Fine. I Don't Really Mind Even Though I Loved You More Than Anyone." Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Hugged My Waist And Asked, "Can I Get A Kiss??" I Shook My Head Meaning No. She Then Asked, "OK A Peck??" I Looked At Hei-Ryung Unnie And Replied With, "Only On The Cheek Though."

Hei-Ryung Unnie Pouted At Me And I Kept Saying To Myself, "I HAVE TO RESIST THAT POUT." I Then Said, "No Way I'm Letting You Kiss Me." Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Nodded And Kissed Both My Cheeks One Million Times, I Just Giggled. Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Asked, "Can I Spend Today With You??" I Replied With, "What Do You Mean??" Hei-Ryung Unnie Once Again Said, "Like, Go Out Together." I Looked Down At The Floor And Nodded Slightly, Blushing.

Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Smiled Widely At Me And Started To Play With My Front Bangs. Eventually, I Said, "Unnie, If You Are Planning On Letting Me Sleep, Then You Are Doing A Good Job." Hei-Ryung Unnie Giggled And Asked, "Why??" I Replied With, "If Someone Is Playing With My Hair Or Cuddling Me, It Makes Me Fall Asleep Faster." Hei-Ryung Unnie Smiled At Me And Said, "I Just Missed You, That's It." I Hummed And Said In A Joking Kind Of Way, "I Didn't."

Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Kissed My Neck Making Shivers Go Down My Spine. Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Said, "I Know That You Are Holding Back." I Blushed Slightly And Asked, "Can You Stop Breathing On My Neck?? It Tickles." Hei-Ryung Unnie Nodded And Said, "Sorry, I Just Love You A Lot. Besides, You Never Allow Me To Kiss Your Neck Because You Are Worried About What The Fans Might Think."

I Then Looked Down And Asked, "Can You Stop Teasing Me??" Hei-Ryung Unnie Smiled Widely And Asked, "Why?? Am I Making You Nervous??" I Shook My Head Meaning No. Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Hugged My Waist Once Again And Said, "I Told You I Just Love You A Lot." I Nodded Meaning I Understand. 

Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Gasped And Said, "OK That Startled Me." I Then Asked, "What, My Kitten Ears??" Hei-Ryung Unnie Nodded. I Sighed And Replied With, "That's Why I Told You To Stop." Hei-Ryung Unnie Was Then Going To Touch My Ears But I Stopped Her And Said, "They Are So Sensitive, So Don't Even Think About Touching Them." Hei-Ryung Unnie Just Nodded And Asked, "Can You Make Them Disappear??" I Nodded. I Then Fluxed Into My Human Form And Hei-Ryung Unnie Looked At Me And Said, "That's So Cool." I Replied With, "It Looks Cool, But It's Really Hard For Me To Flux." 

Hei-Ryung Nodded And Said, "OK Get Up Because We Are Gonna Leave Soon." I Nodded Meaning OK. I Got Off Of Hei-Ryung Unnie And Headed To The Bathroom. When I Was Done, I Got Dressed In My Black Crop Top, Black Ripped Jeans And Black Converse High For The Hairstyle, I Wore My Hair Down. For The Makeup, I Applied Concealer, Mascara, Eyeliner On The Waterline, Blush And Lip Balm. I Then Headed To Eunha Unnie's Room And Hei-Ryung Unnie Was Chatting With Eunha Unnie.

I Knocked On The Bedroom Door And Eunha Unnie Replied With, "Come In." I Then Came In And Grabbed My Phone And Earphones. Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Said, "Eunha Unnie, I'll Talk To You About It Sometime Later OK, Bye." Eunha Unnie Then Bid Us Both Goodbye And Gave Me A Goodbye Kiss On My Cheek, Hei-Ryung Unnie And I Then Headed Out The Door.

*10 Minutes Later*

I Was Listening To Music When All Of A Sudden, Hei-Ryung Unnie Held My Hand. I Looked At Hei-Ryung Unnie And Took Of My Earphones Saying, "Don't." Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Pouted And Asked, "Why??" I Replied With, "Not Unless You Tell Me What You Told Eunha Unnie. I Know That It's Something About Me." Hei-Ryung Unnie Replied With, "I Promise You I Will Tell You When I Accomplish It. But If I Couldn't Accomplish It, Then I Probably Will Never Tell You."

I Looked At Hei-Ryung Unnie And Said, "Unnie, I Feel So Offended." Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Ruffled My Hair And I Blushed Slightly. Now That I Think About It, Hei-Ryung Unnie Never Told Me Where We're Going. I Then Asked, "Unnie, Where Are We Going??" Hei-Ryung Unnie Replied With, "It's A Secret." I Nodded And Continued Listening To Music.

*5 Minutes Later*

On Our Way, A Girl Probably Around At The Age Of 6 Came Up To Us And Asked, "Can I Take A Picture With You??" I Looked At The Girl And Smiled Saying, "Yeah, Sure." I Then Carried The Girl And Asked, "What's Your Name??" She Replied With, "Kim SoMin." I Nodded And Said, "Thank You For Being Our Fan. Hei-Ryung Unnie And I Then Posed To The Camera Along With SoMin And Her Older Sister Took A Picture. 

I Then Put SoMin Down And She Went To Her Sister. Her Older Sister Then Came Up To Us And Asked, "Can You Both Do Me A Favor??" I Nodded And Said, "Sure. What Is It??" The Girl Asked, "Can You Both Do The Pocky Sticks Challenge??" Hei-Ryung Unnie Replied With A "Yes" Before I Can Even Decline. The Girl Then Gave Us A Pocky Stick And I Placed One End On My Lips, Hei-Ryung Unnie Was The One Eating It. When Hei-Ryung Unnie Was Close To Kissing Me, I Stopped Her And Ate The Rest Of The Biscuit.

The Girl Was Just Fangirling And Said, "That's So Cute." I Smiled Slightly And Said, "Well, It's Fan Service." The Girl Then Looked At Us And Said, "I Thought You Both Were Actual Couples Since You Admitted It." Hei-Ryung Unnie Replied With, "Well, We Are Taking A Break For The Meantime." The Girl Nodded And Gave Us A Hug As A Goodbye." Hei-Ryung Unnie And I Then Continued Our Way.

*TBC*

*Thank You For Reading*

(1250 Words)