Fake Friend.

Hyun Young POV.

I Woke Up Early In The Morning To The Sound Of My Phone Ringing, It Was An Unknown Person. I Accepted The Call And That Person Said, "Hello, Hyunie?? It's Beth." I Then Said, "Oh Beth, Hello. I Missed You So Much." I Then Heard Her Sniffling From The Other Side Of The Phone And It Seemed Like She Was Crying. I Immediately Asked, "Beth, Are You OK?? What's Wrong??" She Replied With, "Nothing, It's Just That... You'll Find Out When You Come Visit The School."

I Just Hummed And We Bid Our Goodbyes To Each Other. I Then Got Up And Headed To The Bathroom To Get Ready. When I Was Done Showering, Brushing My Teeth And Washing My Face, I Decided To Get Ready. For The Clothes, I Decided On White Cropped Long Sleeved Shirt, Black Boyfriend Ripped Jeans And Black Converse High. For The Hairstyle, I Decided On Curling My Hair And Straightening My Bangs And Wear My Hair Down. For The Makeup, I Applied Concealer, Mascara, Eyeliner On The Waterline, Blush And Lip Balm.

I Headed Downstairs And The Other Members Were Already Downstairs With My Manager. I Kissed My Mom And Dad As A Goodbye And We All Then Headed To The Van And I Sat Next To The Window, Next To Me Was Hei-Ryung Unnie. On Our Way, We Just Kept Listening To Music And Singing Like Crazy. When We Reached To The School, I Was So Excited. We All Then Headed To The School. I Went To The Administration First, So I Can Greet The Principal And Other Staff That Works There.

When I Was Done Greeting Everyone On The Administration, I Got The Principal's Acceptance On Visiting My Classmates. The Principal Said, "Oh Your Classmates Are Having Lunch Right Now, They Should Be On The School's Break Area." I Just Nodded And Thanked Him. The Members, Manager And I Then Headed To The Break Area And I Saw All Of My Classmates There. I Was Gonna Greet Them But Beth Came Up To Me And Said, "Don't Go Near Them, They All Hate You Now."

I Gave Her A Confused Look And Asked, "What Happened??" Ellie Then Came Up To Me And Said, "Oh, Look Who's Here." I Was Gonna Hug Ellie But She Pushed My Away. All Of A Sudden, My Other Side Awakened And I Asked, "What's Your Problem??" She Smirked At Me And Said, "What's MY Problem?? No, I Guess You Mean What's YOUR Problem. Literally Just Spreading Fake Rumors About Us Here And There Isn't What A True Friend Would Do."

I Then Glared At Ellie And Asked, "When Did I Do That?? Do I Have Prove That I Did So??" After That, She Was Taken Aback By What I Said And All Of My Classmates Came Up To Me And One Of Them Said, "Literally Hyun Young, I Never Expected You To Be This Way. Or Should I Say, 'Lillian'"? I Literally Was So Shocked, How Does She Know My Mexican Name?? I Never Said It To Anyone.

I Just Ignored Her And Said, "If You Don't Want To Die, You Better Get The Fuck Out Of Here." Ellie Then Stood So Close To Me And Asked, "Who Will Die, Huh??" She Slightly Slapped Me And I Got More Mad Than I Did Before. Before I Could Punch Her In The Face, Hei-Ryung Unnie Held Me Back And Said, "Hyunie, This Bitch Is Not Worth Your Time. Let's Go Back Hyunie." I Slightly Pushed Hei-Ryung Away And Said, "Oh No, If You Guys Want To Leave, You Can Do So. I'm Not Leaving Until I Deal With This Motherfucker."

Ellie Then Gasped And Asked, "What Did You Just Call Me??" I Faked A Smile And Said, "Oh, You Mean Me?? Yeah, I Called You A Motherfucker." She Then Glared At Me And Said, "I Dare You To Say That Again." I Then Said It Once Again, "You're A Motherfucker. Also, Want To Hear Another One?? You Are A Hoe." She Was Gonna Punch Me Across The Face, But I Literally Kicked Her In The Stomach. All Of The BLISS's Members Then Gasped And Asked, "Since When Do You Know How To Do That??" I Replied With, "Well, I'll Tell You Later."

I Turned My Attention Against Ellie And She Said, "You Better Apologize Before I Kill You." I Then Slapped Her Lightly Across The Face And Said, "Think Once Again. You Are The One Who Should Apologize." I Then Grabbed Her Hair And Pulled It Slightly. I Said, "If You Dare To Mess With Me Or My Friends Once Again, You'll Be Dead Right Here." I Then Let Go Of Her Hair And Headed Back To The Van With The BLISS Members.

When We Entered The Van, I Inserted My Earphones Into The Phone And Placed Them On My Ears And Turned The Music On My Phone To The Full Volume. While I Was Listening To Music, Someone Tapped My Shoulders. I Turned To The Person And It Was Eunha Unnie. When She Looked At Me, She Gasped. I Took Off My Earphones And Asked, "What Is It??" All Of The Members Then Looked At Me And Gasped Too.

YuMin Unnie Said, "Hyunie, Your Eyes." I Then Put On A Confused Face And Asked, "What's Wrong With My Eyes??" She Replied With, "The Color Of Your Eyes Changed." I Then Realized What She Was Talking About And Said, "Ohh, That's Normal For Me When I'm Mad, It Happens, Don't Worry It Will Go Away After A While. What Color Are They??" Hei-Ryung Unnie Replied With, "Violet Blue." I Nodded And Said, "It's OK, Just Don't Be Scared Of My Eyes When They Change." They All Nodded And Stayed Quiet After That, I Went Back To Listening To Music. Suddenly, I Found Myself Sleepy So I Fell Asleep.

*30 Minutes Later*

I Woke Up To The Feel Of Someone Shaking Me, I Fluttered My Eyes Open And It Was Eunha Unnie. She Looked Me In The Eyes And Said, "Are You Sure This Is Normal?? Your Eyes Are Still Violet Blue." I Was So Shocked By What She Said And Asked, "How Many Minutes Have Passed??" She Replied With, "Almost 35 Minutes." I Was Literally So Shocked. I Can't Keep This Eye Color Forever, There Has To Be Something Wrong With Me. My Eye Color Usually Comes Back Within 20-25 Minutes, If I Sleep.

I Then Headed To The House Quickly And Went To My Father. My Father Looked At My Eyes And Said, "Oh, It Has Been A While Since You Were In This Form." I Then Said, "OK This Is Not A Joke Dad, But My Eye Color Won't Change Back??" He Ruffled My Hair And Asked, "Have You Slept??" I Nodded And Said, "For 35 Minutes." My Dad Smiled At Me And Said, "It's OK, That Happens Sometimes. You Can Sleep For Some More And If Your Eye Color Didn't Change Back, I'll Tell You What's Wrong With You OK??" I Just Hummed.

I Headed To The Bedroom And Just Laid Down On The Bed. I Then Closed My Eyes And Fell Asleep.

*Thank You For Reading*

(1192 Words)