Visiting My Second Home.

Hyun Young POV.

I Woke Up In The Morning To The Feel Of Someone Playing With My Hair And Singing To Me. I Fluttered My Eyes Open And It Was Hei-Ryung Unnie. She Then Asked, "Sorry, Did I Wake You Up??" I Shook My Head And Said, "It's OK Unnie." She Then Smiled At Me And I Asked, "What Time Is It??" She Kept Playing With My Hair And Said, "It's Almost 1PM." I Nodded And Asked, "Can You Wake Me Up At 2PM??" She Shook Her Head And Asked, "Are You Going Back To Sleep?? I Wanted To Play With You."

Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Pouted At Me. I Smiled And Said, "OK, I Won't Go Back To Sleep Just For You." She Then Asked, "OK But Why 2PM??" I Replied With, "Oh Yeah, Leo Oppa Called Me Yesterday Saying That He Wanted Me To Visit The Old Amusement Park Once Again." She Then Nodded And Said, "OK Then, Have Fun." I Realized That She Was Actually Sad, But I Can Fix This. I Then Headed To The Bathroom To Get Ready.

When I Was Done, I Got Dressed In My White "The Female Is Future" Cropped Sweatshirt, Blue Ripped Boyfriend Jeans And Black And White Converse High. For The Hairstyle, I Curled My Hair And Wore It Down. For The Makeup, I Applied Concealer, Mascara, Eyeliner, Blush And Lip Gloss. I Then Grabbed My Phone And Earphones And Headed Downstairs. I Checked The Time And It Was 1:32PM.

I Then Saw Hei-Ryung Unnie Sitting On The Couch And Watching TV

I Then Saw Hei-Ryung Unnie Sitting On The Couch And Watching TV. I Went Ahead And Sat Next To Her. I Leaned On Her Shoulder And We Both Watched The TV For A Few Minutes. After 10 Minutes, She Said, "Hyunie, I Have A Question." I Just Hummed. She Asked, "Hyunie, Am I Not Good Enough??" I Looked At Her And Asked, "Who Said That??" She Replied With, "Um, Of Course No One. I'm Just Asking In General." I Looked At Her And Said, "At Least For Me, You Are Good Enough." She Then Hugged Me And Said, "Honestly, You Are The Best Hyunie."

I Smiled At Her And Thanked Her. She Then Let Go Of Me And Held My Hand Saying, "Hyunie, To Be Honest, I Really Like Your Eyes. Those Are True Beauty." I Giggled And Then Said, "Are They Cool??" She Nodded. Soon Enough, My Phone Started Ringing. I Checked The Name And It Was Leo, I Then Answered And Said, "Hello, Leo Oppa." He Then Said, "Hyunie, Hello." I Then Asked, "Yes??" 

He Then Said, "Umm, I Just Called Because I Missed You." I Smiled Slightly And Said, "Aww, Thanks. I Missed You Too." He Then Asked, "When Are You Coming??" I Replied With, "After Half An Hour Probably." He Sighed, "Why Don't You Just Come Now??" I Hummed, "Well, No Problem WIth Me. I Mean, I Have Nothing To Do. OK Then Bye See You Soon." I Then Declined And Said, "OK Bye Unnie, I'm Leaving." Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Kissed Me Goodbye And I Headed Out The Door.

*30 Minutes Later*

I Reached The Amusement Park And Headed To The Other Side Of The Park. I Saw Leo And Called For Him, He Then Came Up To Me And Greeted Me With A Hug. I Hugged Him Back And We Both Headed To Our Other Friends. One Of The Hybrids, Named Aviana Which Is A Cat Hybrid, Came Up To Me And Hugged Me. I Then Hugged Her Back And She Grabbed My Hand And Put It In Her Head.

I Then Patted Her Head And She Was In Her Comfort Zone. I Then Stopped And Greeted The Others, They All Hugged Me And Greeted Me Too. Furthermore, We All Sat In A Huge Circle So We Can Introduce Ourselves. There Were 20 Different Type Of Hybrids And I Was Shocked, In Total, There Are 28 People. Each Of Them Had Such Unique Names, I Was In Awe.