New Classmate.

Hyun Young POV.

I Woke Up And Realized I Have School Today, I Didn't Go To School For 1 Week Because I Was Sick, I Missed My Friends. I Got Up And Headed To The Bathroom. When I Was Done Showering, Washing My Face And Brushing My Teeth, I Headed To The Room To Change Into My School Clothes. I Then Wore My Hair Down And Applied Concealer, Mascara, Blush, Eyeliner On The Waterline And Lip Balm.

I Headed To Eunha's Room To See If She's Awake, And She Was. She Was Ready So We Both Headed To School. On Our Way To School, I Felt Someone Staring At Me. When I Turned, I Saw A Girl, Probably My Age, Staring At Me. When She Realized I Looked At Her, She Scoffed At Me And Went In Her Way. She Was Wearing Our School's Uniform, Is She A New Student?? I Have Never Saw Her Before.

Eunha And I Reached The School And We Headed To Our First Class, Which Was Korean Language. The Teacher Changed Our Seating Arrangement, So I Sat Alone And Eunha Sat At The Table Behind Me. The Teacher Came In And We All Greeted Her. She Then Said, "Well, Today We Have A New Classmate, Welcome Her." I Looked And It Was The Girl I Saw In The Morning.

She Said, "Hello, My Name Is Hong Heaven And I'm 15 Years Old. I Hope That We Can All Get Along And Please Take Care Of Me, Thank You." We All Clapped Our Hands For Her And The Teacher Said, "OK, Heaven, Take The Seat Next To Hyun Young." She Looked At Me And Sat Next To Me. Throughout The Lesson, I Could Feel Her Looking At Me And I Was So Annoyed. I Don't Like Receiving Much Attention.

I Then Looked At Her And Asked In A Nice Way, "Umm, If It Doesn't Bother You, Can You Please Stop Staring At Me??" She Looked At Me And Said, "It Does Bother Me And I Want To Stare At You, It's My Opinion." I Nodded And Ignored Her. I Continued Listening To The Teacher's Lecture When I Realized That In Heaven's Mind She Was Saying, "Aww, She's So Cute. I Hope She Doesn't Have A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend. She'll Be Mine Soon And I'm Sure Of It."

I Looked At Her And Said, "Thank You, I Appreciate That You Said I'm Cute." She Looked Confused And Asked Herself In Her Mind Again, "Did I Say That Out Loud?" I Smiled At Her And Said, "Yes You Did." She Looked At Me And Seemed Confused. I Smiled At Her And Continued Focusing On The Lesson. When The Lesson Ended, Eunha Held My Hand And Said, "Let's Go To Math Class." I Nodded And We Just Went.

Heaven's POV.

I Looked At Eunha And She Was With Hyunie, I Scoffed. Is She Serious?? Why Is She Clinging On To Her Like That?? Hyunie Is Mine And Only Mine. I Don't Care If Eunha Is My Unnie Or Anything, I'll Fight For What's Mine.

I Walked Up To Hyunie And Asked, "Hyunie, Can You Show Me Around The School In The Break??" She Looked At Me And Smiled Saying, "Sure." I Ruffled Her Hair And She Held My Hand Asking, "Why Do You Never Smile?? I Think Smiling Will Makes You Look Attractive." I Blushed At Her Statement And She Went To Her Class.

Hyun Young POV.

I Sat Next To Eunha On Our Math Class And She Asked, "Why Did You Flirt With Her?? You Have A Girlfriend Right??" I Nodded And Said, "You'll Figure Out Soon." She Was Confused But Nonetheless Nodded. I Listened To The Teacher And When She Was Done Explaining The Lesson, A Girl In My Class Called Sakura Asked, "Teacher, Can You Please Play Us Some Songs While We Solve Our Worksheet??"

We All Agreed With Her And The Teacher Agreed Too. I Started Solving The Math Worksheets The Teacher Gave Us. While I Was Solving The 2nd Question, Yuna Came Up To Me And Asked, "Hyunie, Can You Explain This To Me??" I Nodded And Asked, "Which One?" She Replied With, "The 5th One." I Nodded And Explained It To Her. When I Was Done, She Gave Me A Hug As A Thank You And Went Back To Her Place.

I Then Continued Solving And I Was Done, When All Of A Sudden, Heaven Came Up To Me And Asked, "Can I Talk To You For A Second?" I Nodded And The Teacher Allowed Us To Go Out Of The Class To Talk. She Said, "Well, First Of All, Your Phone Number. Second Of All, Do You Have A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend?? Third Of All, What's Your Sexuality?? And Fourth Of All, Would You Like Me To Hang Out At Your Dorm Tomorrow?" I Was So Confused, She Blurted All That Out In One Breath.