Q And A!

A/N:

Hey Guys, It's Me Hyunie. Well Actually, I'm The Character In The Story And It's Just Like That, So I Have Some Questions Asked By Some KPOP Fans Friends And I Would Love To Reply To Them.

Q1. What Is The First Ever KPOP Song You Have Heard?

Ans: The First KPOP Song I Have Heard Was Actually 'Genie' By SNSD.

Q2. How Old Were You When You First Discovered KPOP?

Ans: I Was Actually 5 Years Old When I First Discovered KPOP.

Q3. Who Is Your Ultimate Group?

Ans: My Ultimate Group Is... I Don't Have Any. I Listen To All Kinds Of KPOP Groups And I Know Them All And I Actually Don't Want To Offend Any IDOL By Saying I Don't Listen To Them.

Q4. Who Is Your Ultimate Bias In TWICE? And Why?

Ans: My Ultimate Bias In TWICE Is Momo, Because She's Funny And We Both Have The Same Hobbies And Talents Such As Singing, Sometimes Rapping And Dancing. I Also Really Love Her Kind And Great Personality, So Yeah.

Q5. If You Could Ever Meet One IDOL Of Any Group, Who Would You Want To Meet?

Ans: If I Could Meet One IDOL Of Any Group, I Would Actually Really Want To Meet Amber From FX And Learn A Lot From Her, That's What I Was Saying Back Then When I Was Young. But Now, I Actually Want To Meet Every Single KPOP IDOL Out There.

Q6. Is The Story That You Wrote Fictional Or Non-Fictional?

Ans: The Story That I Wrote Is Definitely Fictional, I Don't Have The Chance To Meet BTS, Never. I Would Never Even Have The Chance To Be V's Girlfriend. But The Part Where I Moved Into The BLISS Group, I Wish It Can Happen, Because It Was My Dream Ever Since A Young Age.

Q7. What Are Your Hobbies?

My Hobbies Are Playing The Piano And Violin, Gymnastics, Drawing, Watching Animes And K-DRAMAS And Learn Choreography's.

Q8. What Are Your Specialties?

Ans: Learn The Chorus Part Of Any Dance I Watch From The First Time, 2X Speed Dancing And Memorizing A Song From Listening To It For 2 Times.

Q9. What Do You Plan On Becoming On The Future?

Ans: When I Was Young, I Always Used To Say That I Want To Become A Vet, An Artist, A Doctor, A Dentist, A Surgeon, etc. But Now That I Look Back At It, I Wish That I Said That I Want To Become A KPOP IDOL. For Me, I Plan On Becoming A KPOP IDOL.

Q10. If You Had To Decide On A Girl Group Member To Be Your Best Friend And Another To Be Your Sister, Who Would You Choose?

Ans: If I Had To Decide, I Would Actually Choose As A Sister Amber From F(X) And As A Best Friend, I Would Choose Somi From I.O.I, But Now They Are Disbanded So Yeah.

Thank You For Asking Me Such An Amazing Questions, I Love You All And Thank You For Supporting Me, Bye.Q And A.