Wedding Party.

Hyun Young POV.

I Woke Up To The Sound Of My Phone Ringing, I Grabbed My Phone And Accepted The Call And Said, "Hello." Someone Then Replied With, "Hey Hyunie, It's Your Dad. Were You Sleeping??" I Hummed. My Father Then Said, "OK So I Want To Know If You And The Members Have Anything On Your Schedule On Friday." I Got Up And Checked The Schedule Attached To The Wall. We All Had Nothing On Friday, It's Usually Either 2 Or 3 Members. Guess We All Have A Free Day.

I Replied With, "No, We Don't Have Anything Scheduled." MY Father Sighed In Relief And Said, "OK, Do You All Wanna Come To Your Cousin's Wedding Party?? It's Held In Korea." I Was Shocked. To My Cousins?? I Would Love To Go. I Replied With, "I Would Love To Come, But I Don't Know About The Members. I'll Ask Them When They Wake Up." My Father Hummed And Soon Enough, Bid Me Goodbye. I Hung Up And Laid Down In Bed Once Again.

While I Was Thinking, All Of A Sudden, Hei-Ryung Unnie Held My Hand And Fluttered Her Eyes Open. I Smiled At Hei-Ryung Unnie And She Smiled Back. I Then Asked, "Did I Wake You Up By Talking To My Father??" Hei-Ryung Unnie Shook Her Head Meaning No. I Nodded. I Then Got Up And Headed To The Bathroom. When I Was Done, I Got Dressed In A Black Crop Top, Black Jeans Short And Black Ankle Socks. For The Hairstyle, I Wore My Hair Down. For The Makeup, I Applied Concealer, Mascara, Eyeliner On The Waterline, Blush And Lip Balm. I Then Headed Downstairs And Greeted The Members.

When I Was Done Greeting The Members, I Heard The Doorbell Ring. I Replied With, "I'll Open It." The Members Just Nodded And I Opened The Door, It Was The Mailman. He Gave Me A Package And I Checked To See Who It's From But There Was No Name. I Looked At The Mailman And He Said, "It's Sent From Busan, From A Person Called Kim Myeong Min." I Looked At The Mailman Confused And Asked, "Who Is That??" The Mailman Then Excused Himself And I Bid Him Goodbye.

I Opened The Package And It Was A Bunch Of Tickets, There Was A Letter Too. The Letter Said:

Dear Hyunie.
I Missed You, Little Sister. It's Your Cousin, Bae HyoMi. It's Been A While Since I Have Seen You. Well, On Friday, My Wedding Party Is Going To Be Held. I Would Love To See You And The BLISS Members There. Make Sure To Invite Your Manager And 4 More People, I Would Love To Meet Everyone You Invite. Make Sure To Be In The Hall At 6PM And The Party Will End At 10PM. Also, Come In Dresses OK. 
                                                   From Your Dear Cousin, Bae HyoMi.

Wow, I Haven't Seen HyoMin Unnie In A While, I Missed Her So Much. I Can't Wait Until I See Her. I Then Stood In Front Of My Members And Said, "Um Unnies, Listen." All Of Their Attention Was On Me Now. I Said, "Well, My Cousin's Wedding Party Is Going To Be Held On Friday And Since We Don't Have Anything To Do, My Father And My Cousin Herself Want You Guys All To Come. Do You All Want To Go??" They All Looked At Me And Immediately Agreed. I Looked At Them And Asked, "Wait, Honestly??" The Members Nodded.

I Then Hugged All Of Them And They Hugged Me Back. Hwa-Young Unnie Asked, "Do You Want To Watch A Movie With Us??" I Looked Sadly At Hwa-Young Unnie And Said, "Sorry Unnies, I Have To Go Invite Some People For The Wedding. I Forget Easily." All Of The Members Agreed And Let Me Go. 

I First Went To Bang PD Nim Studio And Knocked On The Door. I Heard A "Come In" From The Other Side And I Swung The Door Open. When Bang PD Nim Saw Me, I Greeted Him And He Said, "Hyunie, Come Sit Down." I Nodded And Sat Down In Front Of Bang PD Nim. He Then Asked, "What's Wrong, Hyunie??" I Replied With, "Well, My Cousin Is Having A Wedding Party On Friday And All of The Members Are Going With Me. I Was Wondering, Can You Come To The Wedding Party??" Bang PD Nim Looked At Me And Said, "Sure. I Would Love To." I High-Fived Bang PD Nim And Gave Him His Ticket.

I Then Headed To The Manager's Studio And Knocked On The Door. I Heard A "Come In" And I Entered The Room. When I Was Done Telling The Manager, She Agreed. I Then Headed To The Hair Stylist, Stylist And Makeup Stylist. When I Was Done Telling Them About The Wedding Party, They Happily Agreed Too. So Far, So Good. I Then Headed Back To The Dorms And Stayed With The Members.