The Best Gift.

Hyun Young POV.

I Woke Up To The Feel Of Something Licking My Cheek, I Fluttered My Eyes Open And It Was Sophie. I Grabbed Her And Cuddled Her, Sophie Then Kept Licking My Cheek And I Said, "Stop, It's So Ticklish." Sophie Then Eventually Stopped And I Patted Her Head. I Then Turned To The Other Side And I Was Met By A Pair Of Eyes Looking At Me. I Smiled And Said, "Good Morning, Hei-Ryung Unnie." Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Pocked My Cheeks And Asked, "This Is Morning??" I Grabbed My Phone And Checked The Time, It Was 2PM.

I Then Got Up And I Was Gonna Head To The Bathroom But Hei-Ryung Arms Grabbed My Waist And Pulled Me Which Caused Me To Sit On Hei-Ryung Unnie's Lap. I Then Asked, "Yes??" Hei-Ryung Unnie Nuzzled Her Face On The Crook Of My Neck And Said, "I Just Missed You, Nothing Else." I Then Patted Hei-Ryung Unnie's Head And Said, "Unnie, Can I At Least Shower And All And Then Cuddle With You??" Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Gave Me A Peck On My Nose And Let Me Go.

I Then Headed To The Bathroom To Take A Shower, Wash My Face And Brush My Teeth. When I Was Done, I Got Dressed In My Black Crop Top, Black Jeans Short And Black Ankle Socks. For The Hairstyle, I Wore My Hair Down. For The Makeup, I Applied Concealer, Mascara, Eyeliner On The Waterline, Blush And Lip Balm. When I Was Done With My Makeup, Hei-Ryung Unnie Immediately Pulled Me Into The Bed And Hugged Me.

I Then Said, "Unnie, You Are Suffocating Me." Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Let Go Of Me Slightly But Still Cuddled Me. I Just Giggled And Said, "Unnie, You Are So Warm." Hei-Ryung Unnie Cuddled Me More Saying, "Well, You Are My Human Heater." I Just Shrugged It Off And Chuckled. Soon Enough, I Realized That The Dorms Are So Quite So I Asked, "Unnie, Where Are The Other Members??" Hei-Ryung Unnie Replied With, "Hana, Eunha, Minjee And Hwa-Young Are In The Dance Practice Room. JinMin And YuMin Went Out For Fun. And Harin Unnie Is Taking Some Vocal Lessons." I Just Nodded In Response.

All Of A Sudden, Hei-Ryung Unnie Kissed My Cheek For About 1 Million Times. I Then Said, "OK That Was SO Random." Hei-Ryung Unnie Looked At Me And Asked, "What About Me, No Kisses For Me??" I Then Pecked Hei-Ryung Unnie Once On The Lips And Other On Her Cheek. Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Said, "Hyunie, I Want You To Be Honest With Me." I Nodded And Asked, "What Is It??" Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Asked, "Are You Mad About What I Said That One Day??"

I Looked At Hei-Ryung Unnie And Asked, "When??" Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Said, "When I Asked You To Have Sex With Me." I Just Blushed In Response And Shook My Head Meaning I'm Not Mad.

*Flashback*

The Day When JinMin Unnie And YuMin Unnie Moved Into The BLISS Dorms. I Entered And Hei-Ryung Then Entered And Closed The Door. I Laid Down And Said, "I Actually Will Really Miss This Moment." She Looked Confused And I Explained, "Well, JinMin Unnie Is Sharing A Room With Us Starting Today, I Will Really Miss Being Cuddled By You Without Anyone Bothering Us. But Now We Have To Be Careful And Not Do Any Of Those Things In Front Of JinMin Unnie." She Nodded And Said, "We Don't Have To Be Careful, Look." She Then Pecked Me And I Smiled At Her.

She Then Laid Down Next To Me And Said, "Hyunie, I Love You." I Blushed And Hid My Face In Her Chest. She Then Chuckled And Said, "Don't Be Shy, You Are My Baby." I Nodded. I Was Then Going To Fall Asleep But Hei-Ryung Unnie Whispered Something In My Ear Which Got Me Shook. I Then Hid My Face In Her Chest Again And She Said With A Sad Look On Her Face, "I'm Sorry, I Was Just Joking. It Was A Joke." I Then Comforted Her And Said, "It's OK If You Want To. I Feel Like I Can Do It If It's You." She Shook Her Head And Said, "I Can't, Sorry Hyunie But In The Near Future." I Nodded And Then Fell Asleep Immediately.

*End Of Flashback*

I Then Looked At Hei-Ryung Unnie And Asked, "Why Did You Ask Me That Now??" Hei-Ryung Unnie Shrugged And Said, "No Reason, I Just Wanted To Know The Truth." I Nodded And Nuzzled My Head On The Crook Of Hei-Ryung Unnie's Neck. Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Whispered In My Ear Saying, "I Love You Hyunie." I Smiled And Blushed Slightly Saying, "I Love You Too, Unnie." Soon Enough, I Felt Myself Falling Asleep Slowly.

Suddenly, Hei-Ryung Unnie Blew In My Ear Which Caused Shivers To Go Down My Spine. I Then Asked, "What Was That For??" Hei-Ryung Unnie Giggled And Replied With, "Get Up, We Are Going Somewhere." I Shook My Head And Said, "I Don't Feel Like Going Out." Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Hovered Over Me And Said, "If You Don't Want To Go Out With Me, Then No Kisses For 1 Week." I Pouted And Said, "I Don't Really Care." But Honestly, I Was Upset.

Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Smiled Sweetly And Said, "Then No Cuddles Or Me Playing With Your Hair For 2 Weeks." I Then Immediately Got Up And Said, "Anything, But That." Hei-Ryung Unnie Ruffled My Hair And Said, "So You Going With Me Or No Skinships In General For 2 Months??" I Looked Down And Pouted Sadly Replying With, "I Will Go With You."

Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Tried To Peck Me But I Pushed Her Away. Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Asked, "Why?? You Never Do That To Me, Especially For Kisses." I Replied With, "I Don't Like You At All. How Can You Threaten Me With Skinships??" Hei-Ryung Unnie Ruffled My Hair And Said Sweetly, "I'm Sorry, Hmm." I Looked At Hei-Ryung Unnie And Immediately Blushed Which Caused Me To Look Down. Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Pecked Me And I Then Got Up.

Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Said, "Just Wear Your Shoes And Let's Go." I Nodded. I Then Wore My Black Converse Highs, Grabbed My Phone And Earphones And Headed Out The Door With Hei-Ryung Unnie.

*15 Minutes Later*

Hei-Ryung Unnie And I Reached A Strange Place, More Like A Haunted House. I Looked At Hei-Ryung Unnie With A Poker Face On And Asked, "Why Are We Here??" Hei-Ryung Unnie Replied With, "I Want To Show You Something." I Nodded And Followed Hei-Ryung Unnie In. Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Said, "There It Is." I Looked At The Direction Hei-Ryung Unnie Was Looking On And I Was In Awe. I Went Up To What She Was Looking At And I Immediately Died, It Was A Baby Otter.

I Then Grabbed The Baby Otter And Held It In My Hands Asking, "How Did You Even Find It??" Hei-Ryung Unnie Smiled And Said, "I Was Just Passing By Here Yesterday And Heard A Strange Sound Coming From Inside. I Then Entered And Saw The Otter, I Figured That You Would Like It Since You Said That You Have Always Wanted To Adopt Or Raise An Otter." I Nodded And Said, "Thanks Unnie, I Love It."

Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Asked, "Do You Know If It's A Boy Or A Girl??" I Then Checked And Said, "It's A Boy." Hei-Ryung Unnie Nodded And Asked, "What Do You Want To Name Him??" I Replied With, "Umm, How About Cayenne??" Hei-Ryung Unnie Looked At Me With A Poker Face On And Said, "We Are Not Choosing Anime Character Names??" I Pouted And Said, "OK Fine, Alex." Hei-Ryung Unnie Thought About It And Just Nodded Meaning It's OK.

This Is The Best Gift I Have Ever Got. Hei-Ryung Unnie And I Then Headed Back Home And I Went Into The Bedroom With The Otter In My Hands. I Sat Down In The Bed With Hei-Ryung Unnie By My Side, I Placed The Otter On The Bed And It Fell Asleep Really Fast. Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Cuddled Me And Said, "Sweet Dreams, Hyunie." I Nodded Meaning You Too And Soon Enough, Found Myself In Dreamland.

*Thank You For Reading*

(1376 Words)