Making Up #2.

Hyun Young POV.

After A Long Walk, Hei-Ryung Unnie And I Reached The Old Amusement Park. I Then Asked, "Why Are We Here??" Hei-Ryung Unnie Replied With, "You'll See Why." I Nodded. We Went To The Place Where My Hybrid Friends Are Staying And I Saw Them All Sitting There. Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Asked, "Can You Flux Into Your Kitten Form??" I Looked Confused At Hei-Ryung Unnie But Nonetheless, Did As I Was Told.

All Of A Sudden, The Panda Hybrid, Named Laura, Came Up To Me And Hugged Me. I Hugged Her Back And Asked, "Unnie, Did You Come To Visit??" I Shrugged My Shoulders And Said, "Well To Be Honest, Hei-Ryung Unnie Said That It's A Surprise As To Why I Came Here. I Don't Know Why I'm Here." Laura Nodded And Pouted Sadly. I Ruffled Her Hair And Said, "Laura, Don't Be Upset. I'll Play With You When I Try To Understand What's Going On OK."

Laura Nodded And Let Me Go. I Then Kissed Her Forehead And Said, "I'll See You Soon OK." I Then Bid Laura Goodbye And She Bid Me Goodbye Too. Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Said, "OK, So I Just Wanna Know Where Leo Is." I Then Asked, "Why Do You Want Leo??" Hei-Ryung Unnie Shook Her Head And I Then Turned My Head To The Side And Saw A Cabin. Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Said, "Hyunie, Wait Here OK. You Come In After 5 Minutes OK."

I Nodded And Hei-Ryung Unnie Entered The Cabin. Now I Have To Wait Until The 5 Minutes Are Over.

*5 Minutes Later*

5 Minutes Has Already Passed So I Decided To Enter. I Flicked The Door Handle And Pushed The Door Open. I Then Entered The Cabin And I Saw An Arrow Stuck To The Wall Along With A Note. I Grabbed The First Note And It Said, "I Don't Care If You're Sick, I'll Kiss You All Over Because You're Worth Catching A Cold Over." I Giggled Slightly And Continued My Way.

I Then Grabbed The 2nd Note And It Said, "7 Billion Smiled, And Yours Is My Favorite." I Continued My Way. I Then Saw The 3rd Arrow And Immediately Headed To Grab The 3rd Note. It Said, "You're Kinda, Sorta, Basically, Pretty Much Always On My Mind." I Smiled Widely. I Then Grabbed The 4th Note And It Said, "You Wanna Know Who I'm In Love With?? Read The First Word Again."

I Giggled And Said To Myself, "I Never Knew Whoever Did This Can Be So Cringe." I Then Grabbed The Last Note Which Was The 5th One And It Was Stuck On A Door. I Grabbed It And It Said, "When I Follow My Heart, It Leads Me To You." I Smiled And Opened The Door Of The Room. I Saw Hei-Ryung Unnie Holding A Flower Boutique And Leo Was There Too. I Smiled Slightly And Hei-Ryung Unnie Came Up To Me.

Hei-Ryung Unnie Stood In Front Of Me And Asked, "Hyunie, Even Though I Know That I've Hurt You Multiple Times, And I Know That I'm Clumsy And Lacking. But Would You, From Now On Till Forever, Love Me Even Though I'm Hard To Handle??" I Smiled At Hei-Ryung Unnie And Nodded. Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Gave Me The Boutique Of Flowers And Said, "Thank You." I Looked Down And Blushed Slightly. Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Hugged Me And I Hugged Her Too.

When We Were Done Hugging, I Pulled Away From Hei-Ryung Unnie And Saw The Flowers. There Were 13 In Total, 12 Were Real And One Was Fake. Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Said, "I Will Love You Till The Last Rose Dies." I Smiled And Looked At Hei-Ryung Unnie. She Then Ruffled My Hair And Said, "That Means I'll Never Stop Loving You Because There Is A Fake Flower In There. Fake Flowers Are Non-Living Things." I Nodded.

I Then Asked, "Hei-Ryung Unnie, Was This What You Were Talking To Eunha Unnie About??" Hei-Ryung Unnie Nodded. Leo Then Said, "OK, I'll Be Leaving You Both Alone Now." Before Leo Could Leave, I Said, "Leo Oppa. Thank You For Planning This Surprise Along With Hei-Ryung Unnie." Leo Then Ruffled My Hair And Said, "No Problem. Have A Great Relationship." I Nodded And Thanked Him Once More. Leo Then Left.

Hei-Ryung Unnie, Without A Warning, Hugged Me. I Then Said, "What's Wrong Unnie??" Hei-Ryung Unnie Shook Her Head And Said, "It's Just That I Love You So Much. Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Kissed Me And I Kissed Her Back Passionately.

 Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Kissed Me And I Kissed Her Back Passionately

(Just Imagine That Those Are Hyunie And Hei-Ryung).

Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Pulled Away And Started Kissing My Neck. I Just Giggled And Said, "Don't Leave A Mark, Bang PD Nim Is Gonna Kill Me." Hei-Ryung Unnie Replied With, "Who Cares?? I Don't Care What Other People Think. All That I Know Is That I Love You And That's Final." I Blushed And Gave Her Full Access To My Neck.

After What Seemed Like An Eternity, Hei-Ryung Unnie Pulled Away And Licked My Neck. I Moaned Slightly And She Pinched My Cheeks Saying, "Aww, You Are So Cute When You Are Flustered." I Then Looked Down And Said, "Shut Up." Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Kissed Me Once Again And Pulled Away Saying, "But Still, I Love You The Most In This World." I Nodded. 

Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Sat Down And Patted Her Laps, I Sat Down On Her Laps But With My Back Facing Her. Hei-Ryung Unnie Just Hugged My Waist And Nuzzled Her Head In The Crook Of My Neck, Smelling My Scent. I Then Asked, "Unnie, Was The Break Up A Prank??" Hei-Ryung Unnie Just Nodded, Slightly. 

I Looked At Her With A Confused Look On My Face, She Noticed And Explained, "Well, I Decided To Let Eunha Unnie And JinMin Unnie Join In The Prank Because Why Not?? Basically, I Wanted To Surprise You. So The Plan Was To Act As If I Want To Break Up With You And Make It Look Like I'm Really Serious, Then Eunha Unnie Will Comfort You And Explain Everything To You. On The Other Hand, JinMin Unnie Will Talk To You And Apologize As Well And Lastly, I Will Bring You Here And Surprise You. Guess It Worked." 

I Nodded And Said, "That's Really Brilliant." Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Flipped Her Hair And Said, "I'm So Fabulous." I Just Giggled And Held Hei-Ryung Unnie's Face In My Hand Saying, "Than You, Unnie. For Everything." And Pecked Her 2 Or 3 Times. Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Laid Her Head On My Shoulder And Said, "Thank You For Existing In My Life. I Don't Know What I'd Do Without You."

I Agreed With Hei-Ryung Unnie And Said, "Me Too." Hei-Ryung Unnie And I Just Stayed In That Position For Quite A While Until Hei-Ryung Unnie Asked, "Do You Wanna Go Back Home??" I Nodded And Said, "Only If You Want To Though." Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Carried Me Bridal Style And Said, "Let's Go." I Just Giggled And Didn't Utter A Word.

*15 Minutes Later*

Hei-Ryung Unnie And I Reached The Apartment And I Was Still Carried By Her. Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Greeted The Members And In A Flash, Took Me To JinMin Unnie, Hers And Mine Shared Room. She Placed Me In The Bed And Closed The Door. Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Laid Down Next To Me And Cuddled Me.

I Then Said, "At Least Let Me Take A Shower." Hei-Ryung Unnie Shook Her Head Meaning No And Said, "I Miss You Every Second, So No." I Just Giggled And Nodded Slightly. While Being In My Comfort Zone, I Immediately Fell Asleep Without Realizing.

*Thank You For Reading*

(1291 Words)