Childhood Friend.

Hyun Young POV.

I Looked At Him And Asked, "Who Are You Even??" He Took Of His Mask And I Was So Shocked And Asked, "Ivan, When Did You Come Back??" He Smirked At Me Yet Again And Said, "Just A Few Weeks Ago." I Then Said, "Well, Yes I Do Have A Girlfriend, Do You Have A Problem With It??" He Nodded And Said, "I Do." I Scowled And Said, "Well, Why??" He Replied With, "Well, I Think You Don't Remember, But You Once Told Me That You Wish You Had A Boyfriend Like Me And You Said You Liked Me."

I Then Had A Flashback About That And Actually Remembered. I Then Said, "I Meant I Liked You As A Best Friend, You Seemed To Misunderstand. And About Having A Boyfriend Like You, I Meant You Were Kind And Caring And A Boyfriend Material, But I Didn't See You Like That." He Frowned At Hei-Ryung Unnie And Asked, "Was She The One??" I Looked Confused, He Yet Again Asked But Screamed, "Was She The One That Took You Away From Me??"

I Shook My Head And Said, "To Be Honest With You, I Have Never Liked You To Begin With. Second Of All, You Are Weird. Why Would You Send Those Kind Of Gifts?? Do You Know How Much You Have Hurt My Members?? They Were Scared To Death And I Had To Protect Them Even Though I'm The Maknae, They Don't Deserve That. Lastly, My Parents Wanted Me To Marry You, I Had To Completely Decline Because You Started Drinking And Smoking And That's Definitely What I Don't Want."

He Was Quite Shocked And Asked, "I'm The Weird One?? You Made Me Like This." I Then Asked, "What??" He Replied With, "You Seriously Made Me Like This. After You Left, You Didn't Even Bid Me A Goodbye, You Have Never Once Called Me Nor Texted Me. I Have Became Like That Because Of You." I Was Gonna Reply To Him, But JinMin Unnie Came Up To Me And Said, "Ignore Him Hyunie, He's Not Worth It. Also, Ivan Was It?? You Are Not Welcome In This House, So I Suggest You Leave Before Something That You Don't Like Happens."

He Looked Hurt, He Then Left The House And I Said, "Thank You JinMin Unnie." She Smiled At Me And Asked, "Who Was He??" I Replied With, "My Childhood Friend. We Used To Stay Together 24/7." She Nodded And Said, "It's OK. I Guess You Didn't Want To See Him, But Looks Like Nowadays, Your Friends From Mexico Visit Often, It's Cute." I Nodded. Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Asked, "Are You OK??" I Nodded.

All Of The Members Then Came Up To Me And Comforted Me With A Hug. I Hugged Them Back And Said, "Thank You For The Support, Unnies. Also, Hei-Ryung Unnie, Be Careful So You Don't Drink That Water In Your Water Bottle, It Has Laxatives On It, Well Mine Does Too." Hei-Ryung Nodded And Said, "Of Course, I'm Not Dumb." I Smiled At Her.

When The Members Were Done Comforting Me, Hei-Ryung Unnie Said, "I'll Take Care Of Hyunie OK. If She Needs Anything, I'll Let You Guys Help If You Want To." They All Nodded And Hei-Ryung And I Headed To Our Shared Room With JinMin. I Laid Down On The Bed And Hei-Ryung Unnie Laid Down Beside Me. She Then Said, "Scoot Over." I Then Rested My Head On The Crook Of Her Neck And She Cuddled Me.

She Then Asked, "Hyunie, Do You Want To Tell Me About Ivan??" I Looked At Her Surprised And Said, "There Is Nothing Much To Tell About Him. I Can Tell You Some Facts About Him If You Want To Know." She Nodded. I Then Said, "Name: Ivan Hernandez. Age:18. He Was Actually My Neighbor But My Parents And His Parents Suggested We Get Closer And Go Out Often Together. We Agreed To It And We Have Become Best Friends In A Week Or So. I Then You Know Left Mexico And Came Here To Seoul To Purchase My Dreams, Guess It Affected Him A Little Bit So He Started Drinking And Smoking."

She Nodded And Said, "He's Quite Interesting." I Looked At Hei-Ryung Unnie And Asked, "What's That Supposed To Mean??" She Replied With, "By Interesting I Meant, Like There's Nothing Interesting To Know About Him, Like His Favorite Color, His Hobbies, etc." I Nodded, "He Never Told Me About Those." She Just Stayed Silence. I Then Asked, "Hei-Ryung Unnie, Would You Actually Leave Me For Someone Else??" She Looked Confused And Asked, "You Mean Like What V Did??" I Nodded.

She Smiled At Me And Said, "Why Would I?? You Are So Precious To Me. I Would Never Leave You For Someone Else, By The Way, You Are More Special Than Anyone. You Just Give Off That Feeling For Someone To Like You A Lot, Like For Example, I Know You Haven't Realized It, But JinMin Unnie, YuMin Unnie, Minjee Unnie, Hwa-Young Unnie And Harin Unnie, They All Like You In A Romantic Express. But As For Eunha Unnie, She Used To And As For Hana, She Likes You But In A Friendship Way, She Likes Eunha. I Don't Know, There's Just Something Special About You." I Nodded And Said, "I Have Realized That All Of The Members Like Me, I Just Never Said Anything About It."

Hei-Ryung Unnie Smiled At Me And Said, "I Would Never Trade You To The World, You Are My Baby." I Nodded. All Of A Sudden, I Received A Text Message That Got Me Startled. I Grabbed My Phone And Looked At The Message, It Was An Unknown Person. I Clicked On The Message And It Said.

Unknown: Hi Pretty.

Unknown: Do You Wanna Hang Out?

Unknown: Instead Of Hanging Out With Your Girlfriend, Come Hang Out With Me.

Hyunie: No Thanks.

I Then Blocked The Number Because I Clearly Knew Who It Was, It Was Ivan. I Mean, He's Weird For A Reason. 1st Of All, How Did He now The BLISS Dorm?? Second Of All, How Did He Get My Phone Number?? Oh My God, I'm Ruined. Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Asked, "Who Was It??" I Replied With, "Ivan." She Nodded And Said, "I Have An Idea, But I Don't Think You Will Actually Like It, He Might Even Do Something To Me." She Sighed And Said, "Instead Of You Going With Him, I'll Go With Him And You Can Spy On Us If You Want To, But Make Sure To Wear A Disguise."

I Shook My Head And Said, "Unnie, He Is Not Innocent And You Want Me To Put You In The Line Of Danger, Never Happening. I Don't Want You To Go With Him, Of Course, He Will Do Something To You. Sorry Unnie, Just Not This Time. You Can't Always Stand Up For Me, I Can Manage Myself And I Already Said I'm Not Going With Him." Hei-Ryung Unnie Sighed Again And Said, "Trust Me Hyunie, Please. Just This One Time." I Gave Up On Persuading Her And Said, "OK Then, But I'll Definitely Spy On You, But I Don't Actually Mean You, I Mean Ivan." She Nodded.

Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Kissed Me And I Kissed Her Back. Someone Then Came In And Said, "So, Hyunie, Someone Ask- WHAT ARE YOU BOTH DOING??" We Then Let Go Of Each Other And I Started Laughing At Hwa-Young Unnie's Reaction. She Started Giving A Lecture To Hei-Ryung Unnie, But Not Me. I Then Asked, "Aren't You Gonna Lecture Me Too??" She Smiled At Me And Said, "Of Course Not, You Are Still A Baby. But This Girl On The Other Hand, I Told You Not To Do Anything To Her."

Hei-Ryung Unnie Was Just Laughing At Her Too, Meanwhile, The Camera Was Just There On The Table, I Then Grabbed The Camera Stick And The Phone, I Then Saw The Questions And They All Were, "What Is Hwa-Young Unnie Mad About??" I Then Read It Out Loud And Replied With, "When The Right Time Comes, We'll Tell You." Now All Of The Fans Are Saying "Tell Us, Please." I Started Laughing Once Again About What Hwa-Young Unnie Is Saying To Hei-Ryung Unnie. One Of The Questions Was, "Why Do Hwa-Young And Hei-Ryung Look Like Mad Couples??" I Then Said, "No They Are Not Couples, They Are Best Friends."

When Hwa-Young Unnie Was Done Lecturing Hei-Ryung Unnie, She Came Up To Me And Grabbed The Phone, She Then Said, "Thank You Hyunie For Taking Care Of The VLIVE." She Kissed Me On The Cheek And Then Left. Hei-Ryung Unnie And I Then Burst Out Laughing, After Approximately 2 Minutes, We Stopped Laughing. She Then Cuddled Me And We Both Fell Asleep.

*Thank You For Reading*

(1456 Words)