New Classmate #2.

Hyun Young POV.

I Woke Up To The Sound Of My Alarm Ringing, So I Got Up To Switch It Off And Today I Have A School Day. When I Was Gonna Get Up, I Felt Something On My Back. I Shook It Off And Didn't Care, It's Probably My Imagine. I Then Headed To The Bathroom To Get Ready. When I Was Done, I Dressed Up In My School Uniform. For The Hairstyle, I Wore My Hair Down. For The Makeup, I Applied Concealer, Mascara, Eyeliner On The Waterline, Blush And Lip Balm.

I Then Grabbed My Backpack And Phone And Headed Out The Door. I Was Alone Today Because Eunha Unnie Is Sick And She Is Not Going To School. As For Harin Unnie, She Has Switched Schools A Long Time Ago. I Inserted The Earphones Into The Phone And Into My Ear. I Was Listening To Music And Humming When All Of A Sudden, I Felt Someone Tap My Shoulder. I Took Off My Earphones And Turned Around, It Was Jungkook.

I Hugged Jungkook And We Both Continued Our Way To School. When We Were Chatting, He Asked, "Do You Have Eye Lenses On?? They Are Pretty." I Shook My Head And Said, "No, Those Are My Actual Eyes." He Then Gasped And Smiled At Me, "Well, No Matter What, They Are Still Pretty. I Won't Force You To Tell Me." I Smiled At Jungkook And We Entered The School.

I Entered My First Class And Jungkook Headed To His Class. The First Lesson Was Korean Language, Realistic. Anyways, I Sat On My Place And Heaven Unnie Asked, "Where Is Eunha Unnie??" I Replied With, "Well, Eunha Unnie Is Sick, So She Will Come Tomorrow." Heaven Unnie Then Nodded And Said, "Your Eyes Are Actually Pretty, Don't Feel Insecure About It." I Just Nodded And Realized What She Said. I Then Asked, "How Did You Know??" She Smiled And Ruffled My Hair Saying, "Well, Eunha Unnie Told Me."

I Nodded And Said, "OK Then." Heaven Unnie Then Asked, "Well, Do You Want Me To Sit Next To You??" I Agreed With Her. I Didn't Want To Say Alone The Whole Day During Lessons. Anyways, Heaven Unnie Then Sat Next To Me And We Both Were Chatting. Soon Enough, We Heard The Bell Ringing So We Both Prepared Our Books And Stopped Talking. The Teacher Came In And Said, "Well, Everyone, I Know That This Is Almost The End Of The 2nd Term, But We Have A New Student. So Please Everyone, Treat Her Well."

We All Just Agreed With What The Teacher Said. The Student Then Came In And Said, "Hello, My Name Is Angel. I'm 16 Years Old And I Was Born On 15th Of April 2003. I Know That My Name Sounds Like I'm American But I'm Half British And Half Korean, But Nonetheless, I Don't Have A Last Korean Name Like All Of You Do. My Favorite Color Is Red And My Favorite Food Is Pizza. Hope I Can Get Along With All Of You." We All Then Clapped Our Hands For Her And The Teacher Said, "OK, So Heaven, Get Up And Sit Next To Becky While Angel Will Sit Next To Hyunie."

Angel Then Looked At Me And I Smiled At Her. I Then Realized That She's Looking Into My Eyes And I Knew What She Is Thinking. Nonetheless, Angel Came And Sat Next To Me. Angel Then Said, "Hi Hyunie, Do You Mind Helping Me With My Studies If I'm Not Bothering You??" I Shook My Head And Said, "Of Course Not, You Are A New Student. Why Would I Be Bothered??" She Then Smiled And Thanked Me. Meanwhile, The Teacher Started Explaining And We All Were Focused.

*45 Minutes Later*

The Lesson Ended And We Had Other Few Lessons Before The Break Starts SO I Get To Explain For Angel. Heaven Unnie And I Then Headed To Our Next Class Which Was Math. Heaven Unnie Was Going To Sit Next To Me However, Angel Unnie Came Up To Me And Asked, "Can I Sit Next To You, Hyunie?? I Have Something To Tell You." I Then Looked At Heaven And She Pouted At Me. I Then Said, "Sorry Angel Unnie, But It Can Wait Until The Break. Heaven Unnie Is My Best Friend And She Won't Be Able To Stay With Me In The Break. I'm Really Sorry Unnie." Angel Then Glared At Heaven And Said, "No, It's OK. I Understand." I Then Smiled At Her And Apologized Once Again.

*Fast Forward*

It Was Finally Break Time And I Hugged Heaven Unnie As A Goodbye. Angel Unnie Then Came Up To Me And Said, "OK, Let's Study." I Smiled At Her And Nodded. Angel Unnie Then Sat Next To Me And I Asked, "So What Do You Want To Study First??" She Then Said, "Sorry, I Lied." She Then Pulled Me Close To Her And Kissed Me. Eventually She Pulled Away And Asked, "Wait, Are You OK With That??" I Nodded And Asked, "What Did You Lie About??" She Then Said, "How Come You Are A Hybrid???"