Breakup.

Hyun Young POV.

I Was Just Chilling On The Couch And Watching TV With Eunha Unnie. All Of A Sudden, Someone Came Up And Sat Next To Me, When I Looked It Was Hei-Ryung Unnie. I Greeted Her And Hugged Her. She Hugged Me Back And Asked, "Hyunie, Do You Mind If I Talked To You For A Moment?" I Shook My Head And Said, "No, I Don't Mind At All. Go Ahead, What Is It?"

She Looked Hesitant And Said, "I Meant Alone, Not With Anyone With Us." I Nodded And I Told Eunha, "Unnie, Hei-Ryung And I Are Going To Our Room OK, I'll Be Back Soon." She Nodded And Gave Me A Kiss On The Cheek. We Then Headed To Our Shared Room And I Asked, "Yes??" She Looked Sad And Gave Me A Letter. I Took It From Her Hand And It Had V's Name On It.

I Opened It And I Read It Out Loud, "Hello Hyunie, I Missed You. I'm Pretty Sure This Will Shock You And Get You Heartbroken, But It's Not Like I Wanted This To Happen To Either. I Love You And I Promise, I Would Never Ever Stop Loving You. But It's Time, We Have To Break Up. The Reason Why Is Because You Should Focus More On Your Career And Forget About Me, I'm A Bad Influence For You. I Know This Will Hurt You, But I'm Really Sorry. Another Reason Is Because, Someone Told Me I Either Breakup With You Or You Will Be In Danger. I'm Breaking Up With You Because I Love You And I Don't Want You To Get Hurt By Anyone. I Promise That I Will Not Be With Anyone Until You Come Back For Me. I Love You Hyunie, From Your Dear Love, Kim Taehyung."

I Burst Out In Tears And Hei-Ryung Just Hugged Me And Comforted Me, I Was Just There Crying On Hei-Ryung Shoulder And She Just Said, "Shh, He's Not Worth Your Tears, Don't Cry, Shh, I'm Here For You, Don't Cry." I Couldn't Help It, I Tried To Stop Crying But I Couldn't. Hei-Ryung Then Asked, "Do You Want To Be Alone For A Moment?"

I Nodded. She Smiled Weakly At Me And Said, "Well, When You Feel Better Come Downstairs OK, Or If You Need Comfort, Just Call Me OK." I Nodded And She Headed Out Of The Room. Why, Why Did He Have To Do That? I Was Happy To Be With Him, Why Did He Have To Throw Me Away Like That?? I Have To Forget Him Either Way. With That Thought In My Mind, I Fell Asleep.

Hei-Ryung POV.

I Headed Downstairs And Eunha Then Asked, "Hei-Ryung, Where Is Hyunie?" I Looked At Her With A Sad Smile And Said, "Well, I Gave Her This Letter From V And She Read It And V Told Her That He Is Breaking Up With Her, So She's In The Room Crying But She Wants Some Space." Eunha Just Nodded And Asked, "Wait What? V Broke Up With Her?? Did He Really Just Use Her And Then Threw Her Away?"

I Shook My Head And Said, "No, He Said It's Because Someone Told Him That If He Didn't Break Up With Her, She Will Be In Danger. He Loves Her Lots And He Broke Up With Her Because He Didn't Want Her To Get Hurt." Eunha Nodded Meaning She Understood And She Sat On The Couch.

All Of A Sudden, Someone Patted My Shoulder And I Looked Back And It Was Harin Unnie. I Looked At Her And She Hugged Me, She Then Asked, "What Happened?" I Replied With, "I'll Tell You Later When Everyone Comes Back OK." She Nodded And I Headed Back To Hyunie's And I Room To Chill And Have My Own Time, I Was Absolutely Exhausted.

I Headed To The Room And Saw Hyunie Fast Asleep, I Then Laid Down And Started Playing With Her Hair Saying, "You Loved Him Lots Right? It Had To Happen, Someone Hurts You On Purpose But I Won't Forgive Whoever Made You Breakup With The Person You Love. I Love You Hyunie, Sweet Dreams." I Then Gave Her A Peck (It's Up To Your Imagination) And Fell Asleep While Cuddling Her.

Hyun Young POV.

I Woke Up With Someone Cuddling Me, The Hug Was So Warm And Comfy, I Just Laid There Cuddling In That Person. I Didn't Wanna Open My Eyes. All Of A Sudden, That Person Was Playing With My Hair, When I Looked Up, It Was Hei-Ryung Unnie. I Smiled At Her And She Asked, "Are You OK?" I Nodded.

She Just Ruffled My Hair And Got Up Asking, "Want To Go Out With The Members And I For Dinner?" I Nodded And She Told Me To Get Ready. I Headed To The Bathroom To Shower, Brush My Teeth And Wash my Face. When I Was Done, I Headed Outside Of The Bathroom To Get Ready.

For The Clothes, I Decided On A Camo Prints Oversized Long Sleeved Shirt, Camo Prints Legging And Black Timberland Boots. For The Hairstyle, I Wore My Hair Down. For The Makeup, I Decided On Concealer, Blush, Mascara, Eyeliner On The Waterline And Lip Balm. I Headed Downstairs And Saw The Members Already There Waiting For Me.

I Ran To Hei-Ryung And She Immediately Carried Me And Gave Me A Peck On The Cheek. I Smiled At Her And Harin Then Asked, "What Happened? Why Are You Both Acting Like This?" I Looked Confused And Asked, "What Do You Mean?? We Always Act Like That." She Looked Confused But Nonetheless Nodded.

I Then Grabbed My Phone And We Went Outside And Entered The Car. I Sat Next To Hei-Ryung On My Right And Eunha On My Left. Hei-Ryung Then Got Close To Me And Whispered In My Ear, "Did It Kinda Get Out Of Your Mind?" I Nodded And She Smiled And Gave Me A Peck On The Cheek. I Smiled At Her And Then Asked Giggling, "Seriously, Why Do We Act Like This?" She Then Whispered To Me Asking, "Are You Uncomfortable With It?" I Shook My Head And Said, "I'm Comfortable Just Because You Are The Closest To Me."

She Smiled At Me And Kissed Her Finger Then Placed It On My Lips And Asked, "Are You Fine With This?" I Nodded. Eunha Then Held My Hand And Looked Down, I Knew She Was Jealous, I Then Told Hei-Ryung, "Hey, See, Can We Talk On The Dorm??" She Looked Confused And I Said, "Eunha Unnie Is Jealous. She's My Best Friend And I Can't Just Ignore Her." She Nodded And I Kept My Full Attention On Eunha Now.

*TBC*

*Thank You For Reading*

(1118 Words)