Confession #2.

Hyun Young POV.

I Woke Up To The Sound Of My Alarm Ringing, I Got Up And Turned Off My Alarm. I Then Headed To The Bathroom To Get Ready For School. When I Was Done, I Got Dressed In My School Uniform And Black Converse High. For The Hairstyle, I Decided On 2 Messy Buns. For The Makeup, I Applied Concealer, Mascara, Eyeliner On The Waterline, Blush And Lip Balm. I Then Grabbed My Backpack, Phone And Earphones And Headed Out The Door With Eunha Unnie.

*15 Minutes Later*

I Reached The School And Headed To My Class. Jungkook Immediately Came Up To Me And Said, "HYUNIE, HELP." I Looked At Him And Asked, "What's Wrong??" Jungkook Replied With, "Kai Hyung Wants To Kill Me." I Gave Him The Confused Face Meaning Why. Kai Then Came Up To Me And Said, "Hyunie, Don't Ever Let Him Go. Let Me Kill Him For Once." I Giggled And Said, "Kai Oppa, What Did Jungkook Do??" Kai Replied With, "He Slapped My Effing Butt." 

I Looked At Jungkook And Said, "Pervert." Jungkook Then Pouted At Me And Asked, "What Did I Do Now?? We Are Friends, That's Why." I Looked at Kai And Said, "You Are Free To Kill Him, I Give You Permission." Kai Then High-Fived Me And Said, "OK, Thanks Hyunie." I Replied With, "Welcome." And Headed To My Place. When I Sat Down, Angel Unnie Came Up To Me And Asked, "Hyunie, Can I Talk To You In The Break??" I Looked At Angel Unnie, Smiled Slightly And Nodded.

Angel Unnie Then Sat On Her Place And I Took Out My Books. The Lesson Soon Enough Started And The Teacher Started Explaining What We're Gonna Be Doing Today.

*Fast Forward To Break Time*

I Went Up To Angel Unnie And She Grabbed My Hand. She Led Me To The Bathroom And There Was No One There Since It's Break Time. I Then Asked, "Unnie, What's Wrong??" Angel Unnie Replied With, "U-Um Hy-Hyunie, I Ju-Just Wanted T-To Say That..." She Paused For A Few Minutes And Screamed Out Loud Saying, "I LIKE YOU HYUNIE." I Looked At Angel With A Surprised Expression On My Face And Said, "Uh, Unnie... You Know That I Have A Girlfriend Right??"

Angel Unnie Nodded And Said, "But Does It Look Like I Care?? No I Don't." Angel Unnie Then Kissed Me And I Kissed Her Back, I Mean She Is My Best Friend. After A Few Minutes, She Pulled Away And Hugged Me. I Hugged Her Back And All Of A Sudden, I Felt Something Wet On My Shoulder. I Looked At Angel Unnie And Asked, "Unnie, Why Are You Crying??" She Just Shook Her Head And I Knew That She Doesn't Wanna Talk About It.

I Just Kept Hugging Her For A Few Minutes. When She Calmed Down, I Grabbed A Tissue And Handed It To Her. She Wiped Her Tears Away And I Asked, "Do You Want To Tell Me Why You Were Crying Unnie??" Angel Unnie Shook Her Head And I Sighed Saying, "As You Wish Unnie." Angel Unnie Then Asked, "Can I Hug You For A Few More Minutes??" I Smiled And Nodded. 

*10 Minutes Later*

The Bell Rang Signalling That Lunch Time Was Over. Angel Unnie Let Go Of Me And Gave Me A Kiss On The Cheek Saying, "Thank You For Comforting Me." I Ruffled Her Hair And We Both Headed Back To Class. Eunha Unnie Came Up To Me And I Asked, "Are You OK Now Unnie??" She Just Nodded And I Sat On My Place Which Was Next To Eunha Unnie. Eunha Unnie Was Actually In The Nurse Since The Morning Because She Was So Dizzy.

Eunha Unnie Then Laid Her Head On My Shoulder And Asked, "Can I Borrow Your Notes When We Go Back Home??" I Smiled And Nodded. Furthermore, The Teacher Came In And Started Explaining The Lesson.

*Fast Forward To Home Time*

I Bid My Goodbyes To Angel Unnie And Heaven Unnie And Went Back Home With Eunha Unnie. I Actually Haven't Seen Gloria Since The Morning, I Wonder Where She Is. I Missed Her. I Then Realized What I Have Said In My Mind And Said To Myself... Wait No, I Didn't Miss Her. Why Would I?? All Of A Sudden, Eunha Unnie Asked, "So I Heard That Angel Unnie Confessed To You Today." I Looked At Eunha Unnie And Nodded.

Eunha Unnie Asked, "How Did It Go??" I Replied With, "Fine, I Guess." Eunha Unnie Just Nodded And Asked, "Why Didn't You Accept Her Confession??" I Said, "You Know, I Have A Girlfriend. I Can't Betray Hei-Ryung Unnie Like That, I Sincerely Love Her." Eunha Unnie Looked At Me And Said, "Hyunie, I'll Have To Tell You Something Regarding Hei-Ryung." I Hummed Meaning Go Ahead. Eunha Unnie Said, "Hyunie, I Know You Won't Believe Me No Matter What I Say, You Might As Well Think It's Because I Want You To Be Mine And Breakup With Hei-Ryung But Listen To Me. Hei-Ryung Is Cheating On You And I Know It."

I Looked At Eunha And Smiled Slightly Meaning, "No Way." Eunha Unnie Shrugged Her Shoulders And Said, "I Knew You Wouldn't Believe Me, I Was Expecting It. I Guess You Love Hei-Ryung So Much That You Can't Believe That." I Nodded. The Rest Of The Walk Home Was In Silence, No One Dared To Speak.

*10 Minutes Later*

We Reached The Dorms And I Immediately Headed To My Room. I Was Gonna Enter The Room But Someone Startled Me By Hugging Me. I Looked At The Person And It Was Hwa-Young Unnie. She Said, "Hyunie, I Missed You." I Replied With, "Unnie, I Missed You Too." Soon Enough, Hwa-Young Unnie Let Go Of Me And I Entered The Room. Hei-Ryung Unnie Was Lying There And Said, "Oh Hyunie, Come Here." She Opened Her Arms For Me And I Hugged Her.

I Then Asked, "Where Is JinMin Unnie??" Hei-Ryung Unnie Replied With, "Oh, She Is In Here. But I Guess Either In The Singing Room or Dance Room." I Nodded And Headed To The Bathroom To Take A Shower. When I Was Done, I Got Dressed In My Kitten Onesie And Lied Down Next To Hei-Ryung Unnie. Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Asked, "Uhh, Hyunie. Let Me Just Say That Your Stupid Friend Annoyed Me The Whole Time You Were In School." I Looked At Hei-Ryung Unnie And Said, "Sophie Is Not Stupid Nor Annoying."

Hei-Ryung Unnie Said, "No, Not Sophie. I Meant Gloria." I Looked Surprised At Hei-Ryung Unnie And Asked, "Wait Unnie, You Can See Gloria??" Hei-Ryung Unnie Nodded And Asked, "Do You Think I'm Dumb?? Obviously No One Can See Her Except Us Both." I Nodded. I Then Asked, "Where Is Gloria??" Hei-Ryung Unnie Just Pointed Beside The Wall And I Looked, Gloria Was Fast Asleep. I Nodded And Said, "OK Then."

Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Said, "Hyunie, Let's Sleep. I Know You Are Tired Because Of School." I Nodded In Response. Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Cuddled Me And After Approximately 5 Minutes, I Found Myself Fast Asleep.

*Thank You For Reading*

(1180 Words)