Debut Shooting.

Hyun Young POV.

I Woke Up And Realized That Today Is The Day We Are Going To Do Our Debut Shooting. I Headed To The Bathroom And Decided To Get Ready. When I Was Done Showering, Brushing My Teeth And Washing My Face, I Headed To The Room. I Then Realized That I Need To Wear Normal Clothes Because They Will Be Giving Us Our Clothes In The Studio.

I Dressed Up In A Long Sleeved Crop Top Sweatshirt, Light Blue Jeans And A Black And White Shoes. For The Hairstyle, I Wore My Hair Down. For The makeup, I Didn't Apply Any Because The Makeup Stylist Will Be Doing Our Makeup. I Then Headed Downstairs And All Of The Members Were There. I Greeted All Of Them And Headed To The Kitchen. I Poured Some Cereal And Milk And Ate It Happily. When I Was Done, Hei-Ryung Unnie Came Up To Me And Asked, "Are You Done?"

I Nodded And We All Headed To The Dance Practice Room. When We Reached, The Manager Handed Us Our Clothes And Each One Has To Change Into The Clothes They Will Wear And Each One Has 3 Costumes. I Then Headed First Into The Changing Room And Changed Into My Clothes. It Was A White Cut Out Neck Crop Top, A Black Skirt And Black Training Shoes.

When I Was Done Dressing Up, I Went Out Of The Changing Room To Get My Makeup Done

When I Was Done Dressing Up, I Went Out Of The Changing Room To Get My Makeup Done. The Makeup Stylist Said, "Well, For Your Makeup Look, We Have Decided On An Innocent Girl Look, So Basically Not Too Harsh Eye Shadow And On The Sides Of Your Eyes, We Will Attach Heart Stickers." I Nodded And Said, "I'm Sure It Will Look Good." She Then Nodded, "Well, You Have To Get Your Hair Done First, We Will Dye Your Hair So Go Change Your Shirt Really Fast." I Nodded And Grabbed My Original White Crop Top And Wore It.

I Then Came Back And I Was Getting My Hair Dyed. The Hair Stylist Said, "Well, We Will Dye Your Hair Pink And Blonde And Don't Worry, I Have Tried It Several Times On Other KPOP Groups And It Actually Turns Out Great. So Most Of It Will Be Pink But A Little Blonde Will Never Hurt Nobody." I Nodded And While I Was Getting My Hair Done, I Was Getting My Nails Done.

When My Hair Was Done, My Stylist Then Decided For Me To Wear It Down. When I Was Done With The Nails, I Was So Mesmerized, They Were White But It Had On The Ring Finger A Rose Which Is Just The Designs I'm Actually More Into. When I Was Done, It Was Time For The Makeup.

The Makeup Stylist Went Along With What She Had In Mind And It Actually Turned Out Pretty Great. I Thought That I Should Actually Do This Look Everytime I Am Going To A Birthday Party Or An Important Event. I Then Thanked Them All And I Headed To Wear My Cut Out Neck Crop Top.

I Then Thanked Them All And I Headed To Wear My Cut Out Neck Crop Top

I Then Decided To Rehearse Until All Of The Members Are Ready

I Then Decided To Rehearse Until All Of The Members Are Ready. I Was Practicing My Lines And Dance So That When We Make Our Comeback, I Don't Mess Up On The Lines And As For The Dance, I Don't Want To Mess Up On The Video. The Manager Then Said, "OK, Let's Go Now To The First Shooting Place Which Is The Studio, We Will Do All 3 Scenes There Except For 1 Scene Which Will Be On Hyunie's And Hei-Ryung Room. So In Total, There Are 4 Scenes." We Nodded.

We Then Headed To The Studio And It Was Like A Cloudy View. We Had To Do Our Chorus Dance In There. It Was Actually A Really Cool View. When We Were Done, They Gave Us A 5 Minutes Break Or Until They Are Done With Setting Up The 2nd View. During The Break, I Was Rehearsing For The Dance, Hei-Ryung Decided To Dance With Me. When They Were Done, They Called Us Again.

This Time, It Was A Night View With Stars On The Sky, My Favorite Kind Of View. The Director Then Said To Me, "Hyunie, You Know How The People In Star Gazing Are Right?" I Nodded, He Smiled And Said, "Well Then, Hyunie Will Be Laying Her Head On The Person We Are Bringing Up And Looking At The Sky, The Rest Of The Members Are Gonna Look At Them From A Really Far Away Place And Will Be Mad, OK?"

I Shook My Head And Said, "I Have A Boyfriend, I Can't." He Chuckled And Said, "It's OK, It Won't Affect Your Relationship. You Can Ask Him Permission By Calling Him." I Nodded. I Then Called V And He Answered, I Then Asked, "V Oppa, Are You OK With Me Laying Down On Another Man's Shoulder Just For The MV?" He Hummed And Said, "But Don't Let Him Do Anything To You." I Hummed And Thanked Him.

I Then Said, "It's Fine As Long As It's Just Star Gazing But Not Anything Else." He Nodded And He Brought The Guy In, I Was So Shocked. It Was Stray Kids 'Han', My Favorite Stray Kids Member. I Then Bowed To Him And He Hugged Me Saying, "Hello Hyunie, I Heard That You Are A STAY." I Nodded And He Asked, "Then Why Aren't You Fangirling?" I Looked At Him And Said, "I'm Not Like Other Fans, I Don't Fangirl When I See My Favorite IDOLS, It's Weird Right?" He Shook His Head And Said, "You Are Unique In Your Own Way."

I Thanked Him And The Director Said, "Now Talk Less And Work More, Hyunie, Go Change Your Clothes For This Shoot." I Nodded And My Manager Gave Me My Clothes And I Headed To The Bathroom To Change. It Was A Marble Colored Tie Dye Shirt, A Boyfriend Ripped Jeans, White And Black Converse And Black Choker.

When I Was Done, I Got My Hair And Makeup Fixed And Then Headed Back To The Studio. Han Then Said, "Let's Go." I Nodded. I Laid Down And He Did Too And I Laid In His Shoulder, The Director Then Said, "Take 2 Hyunie And Han, Start." We Then Just Pointed At Stars And He Was Telling Me Star Names, More Like Making Up Names, I Then Burst Out In Laughter, The Director Also Started Laughing And Said, "Cut."

He Then Asked, "Why Did You Start Laughing? It Was So Good." I Bowed And Said, "Sorry, But The Names That He Was Making Up Were So Funny So I Couldn't Hold It Anymore And Started Laughing." He Shook His Head And Said, "It's Fine, Again." I Nodded.

The Shoot Started And I Was Just Pointing At Stars While Han Was Just Saying The Names. The Director Then Said, "Cut" We Both Stopped And Then He Said, "Now, Hyunie Will Be Looking At Han With Heart Eyes While He Is Just Saying The Weird Names He Is Making Up." I Nodded And When We Both Were Done, Han Just Said, "You Could Be A Great Actor In The Future." I Shook My Head And Said, "It Wasn't Easy."

He Giggled And Ruffled My Hair, He Handed Me His Phone And Said, "Write Down Your Number, You Are My Best Friend From Now." I Nodded And Gave Him My Number. He Saved It And Then He Hugged Me And Headed Back To His Dorm. Next Was The Scene Where We Do Our Intro And Last Chorus Dance. So They Set Up The Place As A Dark Place But With Lights On Top. We All Then Headed To The Bathroom To Change Our Clothes.

We All Then Headed To The Bathroom To Change Our Clothes

When I Was Done, I Headed Out And Got My Hair Fixed. When It Was Time For Shooting, We Started The Dance. Eunha And Minjee Messed Up A Little So We Did The Dance For The Next 5 Minutes. When We Finally Did It Right, The Director Said Cut And That We Need To Get Our Individual Shots.

When We Were Done With The Individual Shots, We Headed Back To The Dorm For The Last Scene. The Director Then Explained To Me, "Hyunie, You Will Be Playing With This Huge Teddy Bear Right There OK And Then Hei-Ryung Will Come Up To You And Ask You Where You Got That From And You Are Gonna Tell Her From Han OK. She's Then Gonna Groan And Leave The Room." I Nodded And The Shoot Began. I Then Headed To Change My Clothes.

When We Were Done, The Director Complimented All Of Us And Said, "Great To Be Working With All You

When We Were Done, The Director Complimented All Of Us And Said, "Great To Be Working With All You." I Nodded And Bowed To Him. Then I Headed To Shower, Get Ready For Bed And Fall Asleep.

When I Was Done, I Checked The Time And It Was 4PM. I Was So beyond Exhausted. I Then Immediately Jumped In The Bed And Fell Asleep.

*Thank You For Reading*

(1607 Words)