Valentine's Day.

Hyun Young POV.

Tomorrow Is Valentine's Day, I Need To Go With The English Teacher To Lotte World Singing Event. I Also Need To Practice The Song One More Time Tomorrow. I Have Invited The Members, Manager, Stylists, Bang PD Nim And My Family. Hei-Ryung Came Up To Me And Asked, "What Song Will You Be Singing??" I Replied Saying, "I Told You It's A Secret." She Huffed And Gave Up.

I Headed Back To The Bedroom And I Laid Down In The Bed Next To Hei-Ryung, I Was Gonna Fall Asleep But Hei-Ryung Put Me In Her Lap And Hugged My Waist Saying, "I'll Be Cheering For You." I Nodded And Fell Asleep While I'm on Hei-Ryung Unnie's Lap.

*The Next Day*

I Woke Up And I Was Laying Down On The Bed With My Head On Someone's Chest. When I Looked Up, It Was Hei-Ryung Unnie. She Was On Her Phone, So I Kissed Her Chin And She Got Startled. She Pinched My Cheeks And Asked, "Are You Ready For Today?" I Nodded. I Then Got Up And Headed To The Bathroom.

When I Was Done With My Morning Routine, I Decided To Dress Up And Make The Same Hairstyle As In The Fansign. As For The Makeup, I Applied Concealer, Mascara, Eyeliner On The Waterline, Blush And Lip Balm. I Also Painted My Nails And I Was Ready. I Headed Downstairs And Waited For The Members.

I Headed Downstairs And Waited For The Members

When All Of The Members, Stylists And My Manager Were Done Getting Ready, I Called My Family Saying, "OK, We'll All be There On 2PM And The Event Will Start On 3PM

When All Of The Members, Stylists And My Manager Were Done Getting Ready, I Called My Family Saying, "OK, We'll All be There On 2PM And The Event Will Start On 3PM." My Parents Agreed And Hung Up. I Then Called PD Nim Saying The Same Thing And Lastly, I Called My English Teacher Telling Her That I'll be There On 2PM.

We All Then Went Inside The Car And I Sat On Hei-Ryung Unnie's Lap, Eunha Unnie Sat On Hana Unnie's Lap, The Makeup Stylist And Clothes Stylist Were Sitting Next To Us, Hwa Young Unnie, Minjee Unnie And Harin Unnie Were Sitting On The Back And The Hairstylist Was Sitting In The Front. Hei-Ryung Unnie Was Hugging My Waist And It Didn't Even Bother Me, It Was Comfortable. She Then Whispered In My Ear Asking, "Want Me To Sing With You, Angel??" I Giggled At The Nickname And Shook My Head.

She Pinched My Cheeks And I Laid My Head In Her Shoulder. I Then Eventually Fell Asleep Because I Was In My Comfort Zone.

*30 Minutes Later*

I Felt Someone Giving Me Pecks On My Cheek And I Fluttered My Eyes Open, It Was Hei-Ryung Unnie. I Smiled At Her And Asked, "What Are You Doing??" She Replied Simply With, "Trying To Wake You Up. You Wouldn't Get Up So This Was The Easiest Way." I Giggled And Got Up Saying, "I Was So Worried About Today, So I Didn't Get That Much Sleep." She Nodded And We Headed Inside Lotte World Mall.

I Then Received A Message, It Was From My Sister.

JaeMi: Hyun Young, We Are At The Food Court.

Hyunie: OK, We Just Got Here, We'll Be There In 2 Minutes.

JaeMi: OK, See You There.

The Manager Then Asked, "Where Are Your Parents?" I Replied With, "At The Food Court." She Nodded And We Headed To The Food Court. We Got In The Elevator And We Pressed The 2nd Floor Button. When We Reached There, Hei-Ryung Unnie Held My Hand And I Asked, "What Is It, Unnie?" She Shook Her Head And Said, "Just Wanted To Hold Your Hand." I Giggled And We Headed To The Food Court.

I Saw My Mom, Father, Sister And Bang PD Nim. I Immediately Ran To My Mom And Hugged Her. She Hugged Me Back And Said, "How Have You Been?" I Nodded And Said, "Good." She Patted My Head And Whispered In My Ear, "Now Which One Of Those Is Your Girlfriend?" I Looked Shocked And Blushed. She Then Said, "I Know It's One Of Them."