Battle Preparations.

Hyun Young POV.

I Woke Up In The Morning Because My Phone Kept Dinging, Meaning It's A Message. I Was So Annoyed By It So I Got Up And Grabbed My Phone, I Checked The Name And It Was Bang PD Nim. I Opened The Chat And I Was So Shocked To See What He Wrote.

Bang PD Nim: Hyunie, I'm Sorry If You Are Still Sleeping But This Is Needed To Be Said.

Bang PD Nim: You Are Going To Have A Battle Against JYP, YG And SM. So It's BLISS VS TWICE, BLISS VS BLACKPINK And BLISS VS Red Velvet.

Bang PD Nim: It Will Be After 1 Week, So Tell The Members And Start The Preparation. You Should Prepare In Singing, Dancing, Rapping And Freestyle.

Hyun Young: I'm So Nervous, But I'll Work Hard. It Will Be The Best Performance, You Won't Regret Choosing Us, PD Nim.

I Checked The Time And It Was 7AM. Today Is Friday, But I Don't Have School, The School Finally Decided To Give Us A Break. So I Got Up And Headed To The Bathroom. When I Was Done With My Morning Routine, I Got Dressed In Pink Off Shoulder Hoodie, Jeans Short And Black Ankle Socks. For The Hairstyle, I Just Wore My Hair Down As Usual. And Lastly, For The Makeup, I Applied Concealer, Mascara, Blush, Highlight, Eyeliner On The Waterline And Lip Balm. I Then Headed Downstairs And Realized That All Of The Members Were Awake, I Hugged Them As A Good Morning And Sat Down Next To Them.

I Started By Saying, "Well, I Received A Message From Bang PD Nim Today In The Morning, It Said That We Will Battle Against JYP, YG And SM In A Week." All Of The Members Were Shocked And Minjee Unnie Said, "But We Are Good Friends With The JYP, YG And SM Members And Trainees." I Nodded. Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Asked, "Who Are We Battling Against??" I Replied With, "TWICE Unnies, Red Velvet Unnies And BLACKPINK Unnies." All Of Them Looked Upset Except Hwa-Young Unnie. When The Atmosphere Tensed, Hwa-Young Unnie Got Up And Said, "No Matter What, A Battle Is A Battle. We Just Have To Do Our Best, Even If They Are Our Closest Friends, We Have To Forget About That During The Battle OK." They All Looked Up And Nodded.

*2 Hours Later*

We Headed To The Dance Practice Room And Started The Preparations. But The Problem Is That We All Are Vocals, Rappers And Dancers, So We Decided To Prepare For Everything And When Bang PD Nim Sees It, He Will Decide Who Will Be In Each Team. For The Song, We Decided On Covering Mamamoo 'Starry Night'. For The Dance, We Decided On Unnies 'Shut Up'. For The Rap, We Decided On 3Racha 'Matryoshka', But Since It's Only For 3 Members, We Will Make It A 5 Members Version. It Will Be Hana, Minjee, JinMin, YuMin And Harin. And Lastly, Freestyle. For The Freestyle, I Decided To Dance DJ Snake, Ozuna, Cardi B And Selena Gomez 'Taki Taki'.

We Then Started Singing Starry Night. I Had The Introduction Which Is Hwasa's Part, The Chorus Which Is Wheein's And Solar's Part And The Ending, I'll Only Sing Hwasa's Part On The Ending. For The Dance, We Will Be Singing And Dancing, So I Had Hyorin's Parts. For The Rap, Hana And YuMin Took CB97 Part, Minjee And JinMin Took SPEARB Part And Harin Took J.ONE Part. And Lastly, For The Dance, I Had To Learn It And Practice It Over And Over Again, Everyday.

I Then First Looked At The Dance And Scanned It. I Then Watched It A Second And Third Time Too, When I Stood Up In Front Of The Mirror, I Could Dance It Like I Already Knew The Dance From Ages Ago, I Didn't Even Practice, I Just Memorized It By Scanning. After 20 Minutes, I Was Done With The Dance. Hwa-Young Unnie Then Asked, "Are You Done Hyunie??" I Nodded, She Was So Shocked And Asked, "How??"

I Shrugged My Shoulders And Said, "You Can Say That It's Something I Have. I Memorize Dances And Lines In Songs Really Fast." She Was Astonished But Nonetheless Nodded. YuMin Then Asked, "How Are You So Talented??" I Shook My Head And Said, "I'm Not." She Replied With, "No You Are. If You Are Not, Then How Can You Learn The Dance Just By Looking At It 1-3 Times." I Shrugged My Shoulders And Said, "I Guess It's Because I Started Singing And Dancing At A Really Young Age. I Started At The Age Of 3." She Nodded.