Gifts.

Hyun Young POV.

I Woke Up To The Feeling Of Someone Playing With My Hair While My Head Is On Their Lap. I Fluttered My Eyes Open And Realized It's Eunha. I Noticed That She Didn't Realize That I Woke Up, So I Poked Her Chin And She Immediately Looked At Me Smiling. I Smiled Back And Said, "Good Morning." She Nodded And Said, "Good Morning, My Love."

I Giggled And Asked, "By The Way, Why Was My Head In Your Lap?? I Remember Clearly That My Head Was In The Pillow When I Fell Asleep Yesterday." She Nodded And Said, "Well, I Wanted To Play With Your Hair And I Thought That You Were Uncomfortable, So For Easier Access, I Laid Your Head On My Lap." I Nodded And She Asked, "Well, I Can See Lots Of Wrapped Gifts In There, Are They From Your Boyfriend??"

I Got Up And Looked At The Bag Of Gifts She Was Talking About And I Shook My Head Saying, "It's From All The BTS Members. They Said That Those Are Gifts To Remember Them." She Nodded And She Said, "Well, Let's Open Them." I Nodded And Grabbed The Gift Bag And It Was Pretty Heavy. I Then Put It On Top Of The Bed And I Laid All Of The Gifts There. There Was A Note Attached To The Gift Back.

I Took It Out And It Read, "Thank You Hyunie For Supporting Us And Being By Our Sides No Matter What, We Love You The Most. Well, Here There A Couple Of Gifts From Each Member. There Are 2 From Namjoon, 5 From V, 3 From Jin, 2 From Suga, 2 From Jhope, 4 From Jimin And 3 From Jungkook. So In Total, There Are 21 Gifts. Hope You Enjoy The Gifts. In Top Of Each Box, There Is The Members Name, So Have Fun Unwrapping And Seeing The Gifts We Got You. Mich Love To You, BTS."

I Then Asked, "What Gift Shall I Start With?" Eunha Then Said, "If You Can't Decide, Why Don't You Grab Papers And Cut Them Into Small Pieces And Write The Member Name And Fold Them. Put Them In A Pencil Holder And Shake Them, Then Grab One And Whatever Name Comes, You Have To Start With That Member." I Nodded And Did As She Said.

I Then Picked The First Name And It Was Suga. I Opened The First Gift And It Was A Heart Pearl Necklace. It Was Mesmerizing. I Then Put It Aside. I Then Opened The Second Gift And I Was Literally Going To Cry Soon, Suga Knows What I Truly Wants Even If I Didn't Ask. He Got Me The James X Morphe Eye Shadow Palette.

He Got Me The James X Morphe Eye Shadow Palette

I Then Picked The Second Name And It Was Jhope. I Opened The First Gift And It Was A Bunch Of Too Cool For School Art Class By Rodin. This Is Was What I Needed My Whole Life. I Then Opened The Second One And It Was A Huge White Teddy Bear And I Just Hugged It Tighter.

I Then Opened The Second One And It Was A Huge White Teddy Bear And I Just Hugged It Tighter

I Then Picked The Third Name And I Got Jimin. I Was So Happy To See Jimin's Gifts, Not Only Is He A Professional At Picking Gifts, But He Also Truly Knows What People Wants Even If They Didn't Say A Word. He Had 4 Gifts For Me, I Opened The First One And It Was A Full Costume. It Was A Black Off Shoulder Tie Shirt Along With Light Blue Jeans And Black Converse High. I Was Definitely Going To Wear Those In A Music Video Or For Stage Performing. I Opened The Second Gift And It Was Another Full Costume, Jimin Is So Good At Picking Costumes And Clothes, He Should Definitely Be My Stylist. This Time It Was A Black Oversized Sweatshirt With A Rose On The Right Side, Jean Shorts And White Shoes. I Then Put Them Aside And Opened The 3rd Gift. It Was A Notebook Drawn On It A Hand Making The KPOP Traditional Heart And Some Cute Pens Along With It. I Will Definitely Make This Notebook For Music. I Then Opened The Last Gift And It Was A Bunch Of Beauty Necessities I Need. There Was A Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist, COSRX Aloe Soothing Sun Cream SPF 50+ PA+++, Dear Dahlia, Lip Paradise Blooming Balm, Black Pencil Eyeliner, Moonshot Lash Infinite Mascara And Tarte Shape Tape Concealer.

I Then Picked The Fourth Name And It Was V

I Then Picked The Fourth Name And It Was V. I Opened The First Gift And It Was A Pink Oversized Sweatshirt Along With A Note. It Read, "I Have The Same Sweatshirt. #Matchingcouplessweatshirt." I Giggled And Smiled. I Then Put It Aside And Opened The 2nd Gift. It Had A White Yin And A Note Along With It Saying, "I Have The Yang Which Means We Are And Will Always Be Soulmates." I Smiled Widely And Eunha Held My hand Saying, "You Have Such A Cheesy But Cute Boyfriend." I Nodded Agreeing With Her. I Then Opened The 3rd Gift And It Was An LO Phone Cover. I Then Received A Message On My Phone. It Was From V. He Sent Me A Picture Of His Phone Cover Which Is The Rest Of The Word VE. I Sent Hearts And Turned Off The Phone. I Then Put On The Cover On My Phone And Placed It On The Table. I Then Opened The 4th Gift And It Was A White Couples Distance Bracelet. It Was So Beautiful And I'm Sure V Had The Other One. For The Last Gift, I Opened It Up And It Was The Best Thing Ever And It Made Me Tear Up. It Was A Photo Album Of The BTS Members And I Memories Although Most Of It Are V's And I Pictures. It Was Written On It 24/7.

I Then Picked Out The Next Name And It Was Jungkook

I Then Picked Out The Next Name And It Was Jungkook. I Was So Excited For His Gifts Because He Is A Baby And I Told Him A Couple Of Times What Type Of Clothes I Like, What Types Of Things I Like So I Guess He Kind Of Noticed What To Get Me WHile He Was Shopping. I Opened The First One And It Was A Tiger Onesie, It Was So Gorgeous, Aside From That He Knows I Really Am In Love With Onesie's And I Wear Them As PJ's. I Then Opened The Gift And It Was Another Onesie, Oh My God, Jungkook Literally Knows That I Really Wanted To Get A Whole Lot Bunch Of Those. It Was A Unicorn Onesie And It Was So Cute And Fluffy. I Then Opened The Last One And It Was Another Onesie, I Was So Happy, Like Legit I Need To Thank Him Later On.

I Then Opened The Last One And It Was Another Onesie, I Was So Happy, Like Legit I Need To Thank Him Later On

I Then Picked Out The 6th Name And It Was RM And Looks Like The Last One Is Jin. I Then Opened The First Gift And It Was A Coffee Maker, Oh My God RM Knows That I'm Obsessed With Coffee And That I Have A Hard Time Making It, So He Literally Got Me This. Oh My God, I'm So Thankful To Have Such A Genius Person In My Life. I Opened The Second Gift And It Was A Bunch Of Coffee Beans In There. I Literally Needed Those And I Was Gonna Get Some, Looks Like I Don't Need To.

I Literally Needed Those And I Was Gonna Get Some, Looks Like I Don't Need To

And Last But Not Least, It Was Jin's Gifts Time. He Legit Knows Everything About Me Because He Is The Mom Of The Group, So I Guess He Didn't Struggle Much To Pick Out The Gifts. I Opened The First Gift And It Was A James Charles Sister Sweatshirts. I Literally Needed To Buy This But I Didn't Have Enough Money So I Am Really Thankful For Jin. I Then Opened The 2nd Gift And It Was A Gucci Perfume. Oh My God, One Of My Friends Had This And I Tried It On, It Smelled Really Good So I Was Planning To Buy It, But Jin Got It For Me. I Then Opened The Last Gift And It Was A Bunch Of Scented Soaps. I Literally Am Obsessed With Scented Candles And Soap Because I Like Being Clean And I Really Don't Like To Smell. I'm Really Going To Use Everything The Members Gave Me.

I'm Really Going To Use Everything The Members Gave Me

I Was So Thankful To The Members. When I Was Done Organizing My Room After It Became A Mess With The Gifts, I Headed To The Bathroom. I Got Ready And Headed Downstairs To Eat. This Is Literally The Best Day Of My Life.

*Thank You For Reading*

(1590 Words)