Stray Kids.

Hyun Young POV.

I Woke To The Sound Of My Phone Ringing, I Picked Up My Phone And Accepted The Call. "Hello." I Then Heard The Person Say, "Hello, Hyunie. It's Hyunjin From Stray Kids." I Then Said, "Oh, Hello Oppa." He Replied With, "Sorry To Be Calling You At This Time, I Know It's 6AM, But The Members And I Are Practicing, So We Were Wondering, Do You Mind If We Hang Out At Your Dorm Today?"

I Was So Shocked And Happy, I Then Said, "Wait A Second, I'll Check My Schedule." He Hummed And I Got Up And Our Schedules Were Attached In Our Rooms, I Checked It And We Had Nothing Today. I Then Said, "Yeah Sure You Can Come." He Hummed And Said, "Then We'll Be There Around 3PM OK. Thank You Hyunie." I Hummed And Said, "Anytime, Oppa." He Then Hung Up And I Can't Sleep Anymore, So I Need To Just Stay Awake.

I Headed To The Bathroom To Shower, Brush My Teeth And Wash My Face. When I Was Done With My Morning Routine, I Decided To Dress Up In Comfortable Clothes. I Then Ended Up Dressing In White Crop Top, Black Shorts And Black Ankle Socks. For The Hairstyle, I Wore My Hair Down. Lastly, For The Makeup, I Decided To Apply Concealer, Mascara, Eyeliner On The Waterline, Highlight, Blush And Lip Balm. I Then Sprayed Some Perfume On Myself And I Headed Downstairs.

I Headed To The Kitchen And Grabbed Some Cereal And Milk. I Boiled The Milk Until It Was Warm And Poured Some Cereal Onto The Bowl. When The Milk Was Warm Enough For Me, I Poured It Over The Cereal And Mixed It, I Headed To The Couch And Watched TV While I Eat. When I Was Done Eating, I Received A Message, It Was From An Unknown Person.

Unknown: Hello, Hyunie.

Hyun Young: Hello, But Who Are You??

Unknown: I'm I.N From Stray Kids, Such A Pity That You Didn't Save Up My Name On Your Phone.

Hyun Young: Hehe, Sorry, I'll Do It Now.

I.N Oppa: OK Then, I Just Wanted To Say That I'm Excited To Be Hanging Out With You And The Members Today, I'm Sure It Will Be Fun And A Weird Combination. BLISS And Stray Kids, I Think It Will Be Such A Famous Group If We Were One.

Hyun Young: Of Course It Will, I'm Also Excited Because You All Are Coming Over. And It Will Be Fun, Just Like Last Time When We All Fell Asleep Backstage.

I.N: True, Well Anyways, I Gotta Go OK. See You Soon.

Hyun Young: OK Oppa, Bye Bye. <3.

I Then Switched Off My Phone And Decided To Just Go Outside And Stay At The Park Nearby Our House. I Grabbed My White Converse High And Wore It. I Headed To The Park Nearby And I Sat At The Bench, Someone Then Hugged Me From Behind And I Was Surprised. When I Looked Back, It Was Jimin, I Missed Him So Much. He Then Asked, "May I Sit Next To You??" I Nodded And He Sat Next To Me.

He Then Asked, "How Have You Been??" I Hummed. He Ruffled My Hair And Said, "I Heard That You Were With Jungkook Just The Other Day, All Of Us Were Worried About Him, But V And Suga Hyung Were The Most Worried Ones, They Couldn't Stand Still." I Smiled And Said, "Of Course." He Then Asked, "Are You Dating Anyone At The Moment??" I Nodded, He Nodded And Asked About Them. I Replied With, "It's A Girl And She's My Bandmate, Those Are The Hints." He Then Asked, "Is It Eunha?? Or Maybe Minjee?? Oh No, She Likes Jungkook. Ohh, I Know It's Harin... No No, Hwa-Young... Is It Hei-Ryung??" I Nodded And Said, "It Is Hei-Ryung Unnie."

He Looked At Me And Asked, "So, Who Confessed First??" I Replied With, "Hei-Ryung Unnie Asked Me What Would I Do If She Said She Likes Me, And I Told Her I'd Date Her. She Then Ran Away From The Room Because Her Heart Was Beating So Fast And She Was A Blushing Mess, After 5 Minutes She Came Back And Kissed Me. That's How It Is." I Then Asked, "Are You Dating Anyone??" He Shook His Head And I Asked, "OK, Do You Like Anyone??" He Nodded. I Asked About Them And He Said, "Jhope Hyung."