Best Friends.

Hyun Young POV.

My Eyes Fixated On That Person, I Realized Who That Person Was And I Was Shocked, When Did She Come To Korea? It Was Ellie, My Mexican Best Friend. She Smiled At Me And Waved At Me, I Ran To Her And Hugged Her Immediately. She Hugged Me Back And Said, "Hello Hyunie." I Then Let GO And Asked, "When Did You Come To Korea??"

She Replied With, "Last Week. Sorry For Not Telling You, I Had To Keep It A Secret Because Your PD Nim Told Me To." I Then Turned To Bang PD Nim And Asked, "Really?" He Nodded Without Uttering A Word And I Looked At Ellie And She Said, "I'm Officially A Trainee At Your Entertainment." I Hugged Her And Said, "Congratulations." She Patted My Head And Said, "Thank You Baby."

My Father Then Headed To Ellie And Said, "Long Time No See." She Smiled At Him And Shook His Hand Saying, "Yes, It Has Been So Long. It Has Been 1 Year And 2 Months." My Father Nodded And My Mom And Sister Greeted Her Too. I Then Looked At Hei-Ryung Unnie And She Pouted, I Motioned For Her To Come Over And She Did.

I Then Said To Ellie, "Ellie, Let Me Introduce You To My Girlfriend, Jung Hei-Ryung. Unnie, This Is Ellie." Ellie Looked At Hei-Ryung And Scowled At Her, I Looked At Ellie And Asked, "Is There Something Wrong?" She Smiled At Me And Shook Her Head. I Was So Confused, What's Wrong With Ellie And Hei-Ryung?? Do They Hate Each Other?? On The Day Of Our Fansign, When Ellie Called Me, She Was Trying To Get Me Jealous Because She Was Flirting With Hei-Ryung.

We Talked For A While And Then Ellie Bid Me Goodbye And I Headed To The Van. I Bid My Family Goodbye And I Said To JaeMi Unnie, "Unnie, Tell My Sister That I Missed Her And Good Luck OK." She Nodded. I Entered The Van And We Went Our Way. On The Way Back Home, I Received A Message, I Decided To Check It In The Dorms Because I Was So Tired. So I Fell Asleep.

*2 Hours Later*

I Fluttered My Eyes Open And I Realized I Was On Bed And I Was Wearing My Kitten Onesie. I Looked To My Right And Saw Hei-Ryung Unnie Laying Down And Looking At Me. I Smiled At Her And Asked, "Who Changed My Clothes For Me?" She Pointed At Herself And I Pinched Her Cheeks Saying, "Pervert."

She Pouted And Said, "I'm Not A Pervert." I Giggled And Nodded Saying, "I Was Joking. You Are My Girlfriend So It's OK." She Then Placed Me In Her Lap And Said, "You Have Got A Plenty Of Messages When You Were Sleeping, Shall We Check Them Together?" I Nodded. I Grabbed My Phone And Switched It On. I Locked My Phone And They Were All From Instagram, There Were 489,345 Messages.

I Was So Shocked, So I Searched Through Them And I Saw A Message From Hwa-Young Unnie. It Was A Photo. I Opened Her Message And There Were More Than 10 Photos, They Were All From Today's Event. I Blushed At The Pictures And I Immediately Searched Through Other Messages. One Of Them Was From Ellie, I Opened It And It Said...

Ellie: Hyunie, Can We Hang Out Tomorrow??

Ellie: It's OK If You Are Busy, We Can Hang Out Next Week.

Ellie: Check Your Schedule And Then Tell Me And Don't Bring Your Girlfriend Along.

I Was Gonna Reply, But Hei-Ryung Took Away My Phone And Placed It On The Nightstand, She Then Hugged My Waist And Dug Her Head In The Crook Of My Neck Saying, "Don't Go. Please." I Was Confused At First, But Then I Nodded. We Stayed Like That For 5 Minutes, Me Sitting In Her Lap And She Hugging My Waist.

Hei-Ryung Then Asked, "Can I??" I Knew What She Meant By That And I Allowed Her. She Then Kissed Me And I Kissed Her Back, It Was More Like A Make Out Session. All Of A Sudden, Someone Opened The Door And Said, "So This Is Hyunie's And Hei-Ryung's Roo- WHAT ARE YOU BOTH DOING WHILE I'M LIVE??" We Stopped And Let GO Of Each Other. I Sat In The Bed Like Nothing Happened And I Asked Hana Unnie, "Unnie, What Are You Doing?"

She Replied With, "A Fan Wanted To See Our Rooms, So I'm Showing The Fans That Are Watching My Live Right Now." I Hummed And Said, "Carry On, Don't Worry, We Won't Do Anything." She Nodded And Said, "I Hope So." I Giggled And She Continued. Before She Left, She Came Up To Me And Said To Hei-Ryung, "Can You Hold This For A Moment?"

Hei-Ryung Unnie Held The Phone And Hana Came Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear Saying, "Be Careful OK, Minjee And Harin Unnie Don't Know About This OK." I Nodded And She Gave Me A Peck On The Lips Before Leaving. She Grabbed The Phone Again And Stuck Her Tongue Out To Hei-Ryung Unnie. I Giggled And Hana Unnie Left The Room. Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Said, "Let's Sleep, I Bet You Are Tired." I Nodded And I Laid Down, She Hugged My Waist And I Fell Asleep.

*13 Hours Later*

I Fluttered My Eyes Open And I Checked The Time, It Was 7AM. I Slept For 14 Hours And That Surprised Me, I Usually Sleep For 6-9 Hours, I Don't Know What Happened, I Guess I Was Just Really Tired. I Need To Practice And Then Compose Songs Because I Promised Bang PD Nim I'd Work Hard On Producing My Own Album.

I Headed To The Bathroom To Shower, Brush My Teeth And Wash My Face. When I Was Done With My Morning Routine, I Now Had To Dress Up, Style My Hair And Apply My Makeup. I Decided To Dress Up In A Black Crop Top, White Boyfriend Ripped Jeans And Black Converse High. For The Hairstyle, I Wore My Hair Down. For The Makeup, I Applied Concealer, Mascara, Eyeliner On The Waterline, Blush And Lip Balm. I Then Headed To The Kitchen And Grabbed 2 Water Bottles From The Fridge, I Then Headed To The Dance Practice Room To Compose My Own Dances.

On The Middle Of Practicing, Hwa-Young Unnie Entered And Said, "Hyunie, You Have A Guest." I Nodded And Said, "Let Them In." When That Person Came In, It Was Ellie. I Greeted Her With A Hug And She Asked, "So, What Are You Up To??" I Replied With, "Nothing Really, Just I Guess I'll Practice And That's It." She Nodded And Asked, "Well, Wanna Hang Out After You Are Done." I Then Asked Hwa-Young, "Unnie, Do We Have A Busy Schedule Today??" She Shook Her Head And Said, "Today, I Guess We All Will Just Practice And That's It." I Nodded And Said, "Sure, Let's Hang Out."

She Squealed And Hugged Me, I Hugged Her Back And I Then Headed To My Bedroom To Put On Perfume. When I Was Done, I Gave The Sleeping Hei-Ryung Unnie A Kiss And Grabbed My Phone And Headed Out With Ellie. I Then Asked, "So, Where Are We Going??" She Replied With, "A Place That Is So Special To Me." I Nodded And Followed Her. When We Reached There, I Realized It Was The Han River. We Sat Down And We Were Just Chatting I Then Asked, "Ellie, Why Do You Hate Hei-Ryung??"

She Frowned At Me And Said, "She's A Show Off." I Pinched Her Cheeks And Said, "That's Not Nice, Ellie." She Pouted And I Said, "Don't Give Me That Face And Put Away The Pout." She Did So And I Smiled At Her. She Smiled At Me And Asked, "Is She Really Your Girlfriend??" I Nodded. She Smiled Weakly At Me, I Then Asked, "What's Wrong, Ellie??" She Then Mumbled, But I Heard What She Said. I Ruffled Her Hair And Said, "It's OK."

We Stayed There For Almost 4 Hours And Then We Headed To The Ice Cream Place. We Both Ordered Cookies And Cream Ice Cream And We Ate It. She Then Took Me Back To The Dorms And I Hugged Her As A Goodbye. I Entered The Dorm And I Was Ready To Get Nagged By Hei-Ryung Unnie, I Headed To The Room And Hei-Ryung Was Sitting There Scrolling On Her Phone. I Sat Down Next To Her And Said, "If You're Mad At Me, Then Just Say It." She Nodded And She Was Gonna Get Mad At Me, But Then She Gave Me A Peck.

I Was Shocked And Asked, "Aren't You Mad At Me??" She Shook Her Head And Asked, "Why Would I?? Ellie Is Your Best Friend, You Can Hang Out With Whoever You Want... I'm Not Trying To Control Your Life OK." I Nodded And I Changed Into My Koala Onesie. Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Cuddled Me And Said, "Hyunie, Always Remember To Choose Your Friends Wisely OK, And Ellie Is Just Not That." I Was Confused But Nonetheless Nodded. I Then Fell Asleep Immediately.

*Thank You For Reading*

(1527 Words)