Fading Friendship.

Hyun Young POV.

I Woke Up To The Sound Of My Phone Alarm Ringing, I Got Up And Shut It Off. I Looked To My Right And Hei-Ryung Unnie Was Laying Down On That Side, Meanwhile, JinMin Unnie Was Laying Down On My Left Side. I Was Then Gonna Get Up, But I Felt Someone Hold My Hand, When I Looked To My Right, Hei-Ryung Unnie Was Staring Right Into My Soul. I Then Remembered What She Said Yesterday And The Next Second, I Was A Blushing Mess.

Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Got Up And Asked, "Are You OK?? Why Is Your Face Red?? Are You Sick??" I Shook My Head, I Couldn't Face Her. She Then Asked, "What's Wrong, Hyunie??" I Looked Down And Said, "It's Nothing, Seriously." She Nodded And Then Embraced Me Saying, "It's OK, Baby." I Just Stayed There, Hei-Ryung Unnie's Hugs And Cuddles Were Always Warm And Comfy That Sometimes I'm In My Comfort Zone.

She Eventually Let Go Of Me And Asked, "All Better Now??" I Nodded. She Then Kissed My Cheek And Said, "Go Ahead, You Can't Fall Asleep Right?? Then You Should GO Get Ready." I Smiled At Her And Said, "OK Then." I Then Headed To The Bathroom To Get Ready. When I Was Done With My Morning Routine, I Got Dressed In An Oversized Sweater, Jeans Short And Black Ankle Socks. For The Hairstyle, As Usual, I Wore My Hair Down. For The Makeup, As Usual, Concealer, Mascara, Eyeliner On The Waterline, Blush And Lip Balm. I Then Headed Downstairs And Eunha Unnie Came Up To Me And Asked, "Can I Talk To You For A Moment??" I Smiled At Her And Nodded.

I Put On My Black Converse High And Headed Outside With Her. I Then Asked, "Yes Unnie??" She Smiled Sadly At Me And Asked, "Didn't You Notice Something In Our Friendship??" I Realized What She Said And Looked Down Saying, "Sorry Eunha Unnie." She Shook Her Head And Said, "It's OK, No Need To Apologize, I Know That You And Hei-Ryung Are In A Relationship, But This Doesn't Mean You Should Forget About Me." I Couldn't Utter A Word, I Actually Felt Really Bad.

She Then Hugged Me And Asked, "Do You Actually Consider Me As Your Best Friend??" I Nodded Without Hesitation And Said, "You Actually Mean The World To Me, I'm So Happy To Have You In My Life. I Guess I Just Got Carried Away In Hei-Ryung Unnie's And I Relationship That I Forgot About Our Friendship And Now It's Fading." She Shook Her Head And Said, "It's Not, Don't Worry. Just, I Hope You Always Remember That I Entered This Group Just Because Of You, If It Wasn't For You, I Wouldn't Have." I Nodded And She Left.

I Then Entered The House And Hei-Ryung Unnie Asked, "What's Going On??" I Shook My Head. I Then Headed Back To The Bedroom And Fell On The Bed. I Hate Losing Friends, It's Pretty Awful. I Was Crying At The Moment, But I Was Careful Not To Make A Sound. After 5 Minutes, Someone Came In And I Pretended I Was Sleeping. That Person Asked, "Hyunie, Are You OK?" I Realized It's Hana Unnie.

I Looked At Her And Just Shook My Head. She Embraced Me And Asked, "What's Wrong?? Why Are You Crying??" I Couldn't Say Anything, I Just Stayed There Crying On Hana's Shoulder. After 5 Minutes, I Stopped Crying And She Asked, "Do You Want To Talk About It??" I Nodded. I Then Explained Everything To Her, How Eunha Unnie Was My First Ever Best Friend In Korea And How I Was So Happy With Her And How I Got Carried Away In My Relationship That Now Our Friendship Is Fading.

She Just Nodded And Said, "Well, I Don't Think It's Either You Or Eunha's Fault. I Think It's Hei-Ryung And I Fault. Hana And I Are In A Relationship, The Same Goes To You And Hei-Ryung. But Guess We Really Forgot That You Both Are So Close, Eunha And I Also Got Carried Away On Our Relationship, So It's OK. Just Go Talk To Her And Everything Will Be Fine." I Nodded And Asked, "What If She Doesn't Want Me As A Best Friend Anymore??" She Shook Her Head And Said, "It Would Never Happen. Everyone Here Knows How Much You And Eunha Like Each Other. Everything Will Be Fine." I Thanked Her And Headed To Eunha's, Harin And Hana's Room.

I Knocked On The Door And I Heard From The Other Side A "Come In". When I Entered, No One Was There Except Eunha Unnie, I Sat On The Bed And She Was Facing The Wall. I Then Asked, "Unnie, Are You Still Mad At Me??" She Ignored My Question. I Sighed And Said, "I Know That It's My Fault. I Mean, I Got Carried In Hei-Ryung's And I Relationship, I Mean, You Too Are In A Relationship. I Guess I Was Wrong To Forget About Our Friendship, I'm Sorry." Again, She Ignored Me.

I Then Said, "And Also, You Seriously Mean The World To Me And I Was So Happy To Have You In My Life, Honestly. I Didn't Think Things Would Turn Out This Way, I'm Sorry." I Was Then Gonna Head Out Of The Room, When I Felt Someone Hold My Hand, Stopping Me From Going. When I Turned Around, Eunha Unnie Immediately Hugged Me And Said, "I'm Sorry." I Nodded And Said, "I'm Sorry Too." She Then Let Go Of Me And I Realized She Was Crying, She Then Asked, "Were You Upset??" I Nodded.

She Then Hugged Me Again And Said, "It's OK, Don't Worry, I'll Never Ever Leave You Again." She Then Pecked Me And She Asked, "Do You Want To Go Get Ice Cream?? It's My Treat." I Smiled At Her And Nodded. We Then Both Headed Out The Door And When We Reached The Ice Cream Place, She Asked, "What Flavor Do You Want??" I Replied With, "Cookies And Cream." She Ruffled My Hair And Nodded.

We Then Sat Down At The Table And Waited For The Ice Cream. In The Meantime, We Took Some Pictures Using The Snapchat Filters And I Uploaded Them Into My Private Instagram Account That Fans Doesn't Know About, Meanwhile, Eunha Unnie Uploaded Them On The BLISS Twitter Account. We Then Received Our Ice Cream And Eunha Asked, "Hyunie, Why Do You Call Hei-Ryung Your Unnie When She Is Born On The Same Day As You??"

I Replied With, "I Guess It's A Habit. I Mean, She Is Older Than me By Just 5 Minutes." She Nodded And Asked, "Were You The Youngest In Your Family Too??" I Hummed. We Then Continued Eating Our Ice Cream. When We Were Both Done, She Said, "Let's Go Back Home." I Nodded And She Said, "Your Hand." I Nodded. She Held My Hand And We Walked Back Home.

*Thank You For Reading*

(1158 Words)