Weird Picture And Texts.

Hyun Young POV.

I Woke Up To The Feeling Of Sophie Sitting In Top Of Me. I Fluttered My Eyes Open And Sophie Immediately Licked My Cheeks. I Giggled And Got Up, I'm Sure She Is Hungry. I Grabbed Sophie And Headed Downstairs To Grab Sophie's Food. I Placed Her Food On The Plate And Sophie Ate Happily. When She Was Done, I Grabbed Her And We Both Headed Back To Hei-Ryung Unnie's, JinMin Unnie's And Mine Shared Room.

I Checked The Time On My Phone And Realized It's 5:30AM. I Just Laid Down On The Bed And Scrolled Through My Gallery. All Of A Sudden, I Came Across A Photo Of A Girl And I When We Were Still Young. I Tried So Hard To Remember Who She Is, But I Couldn't Even Recognize Her. I Then Decided To Call My Father Because It's Currently 3PM In Mexico. I Headed Downstairs To The Living Room So I Don't Bother My Roomates And Called Him. 

My Father Picked Up The Phone And He Said, "Hello Hyunie, I Missed You." I Replied With, "Hey Dad, I Missed You Too. I Just Have A Question." My Father Hummed. I Asked, "Have I Ever Had A Childhood Friend In Mexico That Had Blonde Hair, Gray Eyes And She Is A Little Tanned??" My Father Thought About It And Replied With, "I Don't Think So, Why??" I Replied With, "Well, I Was Just Scrolling Through My Gallery And I Came Upon This Picture Where A Girl Is Holding My Hand And We Both Took A Picture Together."

My Father Then Said, "OK Hyunie, Send Me The Pic And I Guess I'll Remember Her After." I Hummed. I Then Bid My Father Goodbye And Hung Up. I Sent My Father The Picture And I Waited For His Response.

*10 Minutes Later*

My Phone Started Ringing And It's My Father. I Accepted The Call And Said, "So, Any Good News??" My Father Replied With, "I Don't Think There Was Such A Person, I Even Asked Your Mom And She Said That She Never Saw Someone Like Her." I Hummed And Said, "But There Is Not Only One Picture, There Is Like 5 Or 6. All Of Them Are Just Us Both Playing Together." My Father Nodded And Said, "Let Me See If I Can Find Anything About Her OK." I Hummed And Said, "OK Dad, I'll Go Get Ready For School OK." MY Father Bid Me Goodbye And Hung Up.

I Then Headed To The Bathroom To Get Ready. When I Was Done, I Got Dressed In My School's Clothes And White Converse High. For The Hairstyle, I Wore My Hair Down. For The Makeup, I Applied Concealer, Mascara, Eyeliner On The Waterline, Blush And Lip Balm. I Then Grabbed My Bag, Phone And Earphones And Headed Out The Door.

*15 Minutes Later*

I Reached The School And Suddenly, Someone Tapped My Shoulder. I Took Off My Earphones And Realized It's Jungkook. I Greeted Him And He Greeted Me Back. Jungkook Then Asked, "So, How Was Your Vacation??" I Replied With, "It Was Good. I Had Lots Of Fun." Jungkook Then Asked, "Where Did You Go??" I Replied With, "Just To The Amusement Park And Angel's House. I Also Hung Out With This Trainee, Her Name Is Park Naeun." Jungkook Nodded And Said, "Yeah, She Is Your Biggest Fan."

I Just Nodded. I Then Received A Message And Unlocked My Phone. I Opened The Message And It Was From An Unknown Person. It Said:

Unknown: Lillian, Even Though You Left Me A Long Time Ago And You Can't See Me Anymore, You'll Still Be My Only Best Friend.
                                                    -Gloria Rosario.

Jungkook Then Asked, "Who Is Gloria??" I Looked At Jungkook And Said, "I Don't Even Know." Jungkook Then Said, "But Still, That Message Looks So Sketchy, It's Weird." I Nodded In Agreement. I Then Reached My Class And Jungkook Said, "Hyunie, I'll See You After School OK." I Nodded And Bid Him Goodbye. I Entered The Class And A Girl Named Eun Byul, Greeted Me With A Hug And Said, "Hyunie, I Missed You."

I Hugged Eun Byul Unnie Back And Said, "Unnie, I Missed You Too." She Then Let Go Of Me And I Headed To Angel Unnie And Heaven Unnie. They Both Greeted Me With Hugs And Angel Unnie Asked, "Where Is Eunha Unnie??" I Replied With, "She Said She Didn't Want To Come To School Today Because She Is Feeling A Little Bit Under The Weather." They Both Just Nodded. The Bell Then Rang And I Sat In My Place. The Teacher Soon Enough Came And The Lesson Started.

The BLISS Members.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara