Guardian Friend.

Hyun Young POV.

Soon Enough, The Bell Rang And It Was Lunch Time. Eunha Unnie Came Up To Me And Asked, "Are You Going To Class 1-2??" I Nodded. Eunha Unnie Then Hugged Me And Said, "Be Careful Hyunie." I Nodded Once Again And Eventually, Angel Unnie, Heaven Unnie And Eunha Unnie Left. I Then Headed Out Of The Classroom And Headed To That Class.

On My Way There, I Felt Someone Tap My Shoulder. I Turned Around And It Was Jungkook Oppa. He Asked, "Where Are You Going??" I Replied With, "Class 1-2, Why??" Jungkook Then Grabbed My Hand And Said, "Don't Go There. It's Seriously Not Safe." I Reached For My Pocket And Grabbed My Phone, I Showed Jungkook Oppa The Message From Gloria And He Sighed. Jungkook Then Said, "But I'm Coming With You OK." I Nodded And Smiled At Him.

Soon Enough, We Reached Class 1-2, It Was So Dark Inside That Room. Jungkook Oppa And I Opened The Door And Entered The Class. I Flicked The Lights On And Closed The Door Behind Me. Jungkook Oppa Then Said, "Hyunie, There Is No One." I Looked Around The Class And My Eyes Landed On A Specific Spot... The Locker. I Went To Where The Locker Is Placed And Knocked On It 3 Times Saying, "It's Hyunie."

Moreover, The Locker Started Opening And A Small Light Appeared. Jungkook Looked At Me And Said, "OK, I'll Just Imagine Something Else, I Don't Want To See A Ghost." Furthermore, Something, More Specifically Someone, Came Out Of The Locker. I Looked At The Person And I Asked, "Are You Gloria Rosario??" The Girl Just Looked At Me, Nodded And Said, "Hello Hyunie, Long Time No See." 

All Of A Sudden, Gloria Looked At Jungkook's Direction And Glared At Him. I Giggled And Said, "Don't Worry, He's A Friend Of Mine. Don't Hurt Him." Jungkook Then Looked At My Direction And Asked, "Who Are You Talking To??" I Looked At Gloria And Then At Jungkook. I Asked, "Jungkook Oppa, Can't You See Gloria??" Jungkook Shook His Head. I Glanced At Gloria And Asked, "What's Going On??"

Gloria Then Grabbed My Phone And Turned On The Camera. She Took A Picture Of Me And Her. However, When She Showed Me The Picture, It's Like I Took A Picture Alone. I Then Asked, "Are You A Ghost??" She Smiled At Me And Started Playing With My Hair Saying, "I'm Not A Ghost, I'm A Fairy, More Like A Guardian. Your Guardian." I Looked At Gloria In A Weird Type Of Way And Said, "Umm, I Don't Even Know You That Well To Begin With." Gloria Then Hugged Me And Said, "You Do Know Me, You Just Don't Remember."

I Then Asked, "How??" Gloria Replied With, "Well, You Were In An Accident When You Were, I Guess 6 Years Old. We Were Best Friends, But You Got In An Accident Because Of Me So You Lost Your Memories." I Looked At Her And Asked, "How Do I Still Remember All Of My Mexican Friends, Parents And Neighbors?? I Remember Being In An Accident But I Don't Remember You Being There." Gloria Nodded And Said, "Yeah, You Just Forgot Me. That's What I'm Trying To Say. But You Remember Everyone Else, Beside Me. More Specifically, You Are The Only One That Can See Me. Also, No One Can Know About Me Even Though That Weird Guy Right There Knows About Me Now. Don't You Dare Tell Your Friends."

I Looked At Gloria With Confusion In My Eyes. All Of A Sudden, The Bell Rang And The Sound Cut Off My Trail Of Thoughts. I Then Said, "OK Gloria, I'll Be Going To My Class Now, So See You Later." Gloria Then Held My Hand And Said, "Take Me With You." I Looked At Her And Asked, "What, Why??" Gloria Just Pouted And I Sighed Saying, "OK, But Don't Talk To Me Because I Wanna Focus On Class." Gloria Nodded And I Headed To My Class With Jungkook And Gloria.

I Entered The Class And Eunha Unnie Asked, "So, What Happened In There??" I Was Gonna Tell Eunha Unnie What Happened But I Remembered What Gloria Said So I Replied With, "Oh Nothing, I Guess The Messages Were Fake." Eunha Unnie Nodded And Hugged Me Saying, "I Was Actually Worried About You." I Hugged Eunha Unnie Back. All Of A Sudden, I Looked At Gloria And Realized That She Is Glaring At Eunha Unnie. I Sighed And Gave Eunha Unnie A Peck And Let Her Go.