Worst Enemy.

Hyun Young POV.

I Woke Up To The Sound Of My Alarm Ringing, Signaling That It's Already 6AM. I Turned Off My Alarm, Got Up And Headed To The Bathroom To Get Ready. When I Was Done, I Got Dressed In My School Clothes And Black Converse High. For The Hairstyle, I Decided On 2 Messy Buns. For The Makeup, I Applied Concealer, Mascara, Eyeliner On The Waterline, Blush And Lip Balm. I Then Grabbed My Phone, Earphones And My Backpack.

I Then Headed Downstairs And I Saw Hei-Ryung Unnie In The Kitchen, She Was Cooking. I Then Went Up To Her And Asked, "Do You Even Know How To Cook??" She Then Got Startled And Said, "Hyunie, Don't Scary Me Like That." I Smiled At Hei-Ryung Unnie And Said, "Sorry Unnie. I Just Wanted To Bid You Goodbye Before I Leave For School." Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Hugged Me And Pecked My Cheeks Saying, "Good Luck." I Nodded.

Before I Left, I Asked Hei-Ryung Unnie In A Quiet Voice, "Do You Know Where Gloria Is??" Hei-Ryung Unnie Shook Her Head And Said, "She Came To Our Room Last Night And Said That She Is Going To Visit Some Friends." I Nodded And Said, "OK. What About Eunha Unnie??" Hei-Ryung Unnie Replied With, "She Went To School At 5:30AM To Get Some Things Done." I Nodded And Bid Hei-Ryung Unnie Goodbye And Headed Out The Door.

*15 Minutes Later*

I Was At The School's Entrance Door, I Entered The School And I Headed To My Class. I Saw Eunha Unnie There In The Class And Talking To Someone, I Went Up To Eunha Unnie And Hugged Her Saying, "Why Didn't You Wait For Me, Unnie??" Eunha Unnie Smiled At Me And Said, "Hyunie, We Have A Problem." I Looked At Eunha Unnie Confused And She Then Pointed At A Certain Person. I Looked At The Person And It Was Ellie.

I Then Asked, "What Are You Doing Here??" Ellie Replied With, "Oh, I Became A SOPA Student." I Ignored Her And Held Eunha Unnie's Hand Saying, "Let's Go." Ellie Then Said, "Eunha, You Can Go. I Wanna Talk To Hyunie." I Looked At Ellie And Said, "There Is Nothing We Have To Talk About, Just Leave Me Alone." Ellie Then Held My Hand And Pulled Me With Her To The Bathroom. I Then Asked, "What?? What Do You Want?? Why Can't You Just Leave Me Alone??"

Ellie Unnie Then Asked, "Are You Still Mad About What Happened??" I Looked At Ellie And Said, "I'm Not Mad At Anyone, But I'm Mad At You. I Never Knew You Were Such A Backstabber." Ellie Then Hugged Me And I Pushed Her Away Saying, "Don't Even Touch Me, Get Away From Me." Ellie Then Smiled At Me And Said, "I Know You Are Pretending As If You Are Mad But You Are Not."

Ellie Then Took Out A USB And Said, "You Either Forgive Me Or I'll Spread This To The Whole School. I Then Said, "So You Are Blackmailing Me, Huh??" I Then Connected My Lips To Ellie And She Was Shocked, She Tried To Pull Away But I Didn't Allow Her. After A Couple Of Seconds, I Pulled Away And Said, "Now Keep Your Mouth Shut, Forever." I Then Exited The Bathroom And Headed To My Classroom, I Sat Down At My Place And Put My Head On The Table Until The Teacher Come.

*Forward To Home Time*

Eunha Unnie Held My Hand And Said, "Hyunie, Let's Go Home." I Then Smiled And Hugged Eunha Unnie Saying, "Unnie, To Be Honest, I'm Going To The Café And Just Stay There And Solve My Homework. Wanna Come With Me??" Eunha Unnie Pouted And Said, "I Don't Actually Wanna Go To The Café Today So, I'll Wait For You Until You Come Back." I Nodded And Hugged Eunha Unnie One More Time. Before Leaving, Eunha Unnie Kissed My Cheeks And Went Ahead With Angel Unnie And Heaven Unnie.

I Then Grabbed My Backpack And Books And Headed To The Café. On My Way, I Connected The Earphones In My Phone And Placed Them In My Ear. When I Was Done With This Process, I Played The Music And Continued My Way.

*15 Minutes Later*

I Reached The Café And Sat Down On One Of The Chairs. The Waiter Then Came In And Said, "Welcome, What's Your Order-" He Then Stopped Midway After Seeing Me And I Smiled At Him. The Waiter Then Said, "Hyunie, How Are You?? It Has Been Such A Long Time." I Nodded And Said, "I Missed You, That's Why I Came Here Lucas." Lucas Then Hugged Me And Said, "The Usual, Right??" I Hummed And Asked, "Wait, You Still Remember What's My Order??" Lucas Nodded And Said, "Chocolate Mocha With My Special Vanilla Cookies Right??" I Nodded, Smiling.

Lucas Then Left To Get My Order While I Took Out My Homework And Started Solving My Homework, I Decided To Do Math First. After 10 Minutes Of Me Solving, Someone Came Up To Me But I Didn't Care. That Person Sat In Front Of Me, Snatched My Homework Paper And Said, "Teachers Pet, Aren't You??" I Looked At The Person And Said, "I Don't Have Time For You, Ellie. I'm Busy Right Here." Ellie Unnie Just Wouldn't Leave Me Alone Which Was So Annoying.

2 Minutes Later, Lucas Came Up To Me And Asked, "Is She Your Friend??" I Looked At Lucas And Asked, "Do You Expect Me To Bring Any Of My Friends Here?? I Respect Your Privacy Lucas." Lucas Just Nodded And Asked, "Who Is She, Then??" I Replied With, "Ellie. One Of My Ex-Best Friends." Lucas Nodded And Said, "She Is So Pretty." I Looked At Lucas In A Disgusting Kind Of Way And Replied With, "Don't Get Fooled By Her Looks, She's A Backstabber."

Ellie Glared At Me And Then Left. I Sighed In Relief And Said, "Finally." Lucas Looked At Me And Asked, "Do You Hate Her??" I Replied With, "I Don't Actually Hate Her, She Just Hurt Me So Bad, You Know. Besides, I Have Really Good News." Lucas Looked At Me And Asked, "Really??" I Nodded Saying, "I Turned Into A Hybrid." Lucas Was The Only One I Could Tell Anything To Without Hesitation, We Are That Close. We Are Actually Childhood Best Friends And Once He Started Working As A Part Time Job In The Café, I Would Always Come And Visit Him. But Since I Got Casted By Bang PD Nim, I Couldn't Visit Him.

Lucas Looked At Me, Hugged Me And Screamed Out Saying, "Really?? WOW, I'M AMAZED. SHOW ME." I Nodded And Said, "If I Can Go To The Staff Room, Then Yes." Lucas Immediately Nodded Without Hesitation. I Then Went To The Staff Room Along With Lucas And Greeted Everyone There, All Of Them Greeted Me Back And Left. Lucas Then Said, "Show Me." I Nodded And Fluxed Into My Kitten Form, Showing My Kitten Cats And Ears. Suddenly, I Heard Someone Coming, So I Immediately Fluxed Into My Human Form.

That Person Then Came In And Said, "Lucas, I Need You To Take My Place Please. I'm Leaving Now For The Family Wedding." Lucas Nodded And Said, "OK. Good Job, You Worked Hard Today Wonwoo." Wonwoo Then Looked At Me And Said, "Hello Hyunie, I Missed You." I Nodded And Greeted Him. Wonwoo Then Hugged Me Saying, "Sadly, We Can't Talk A Lot Today, But Oppa Promise You Next Time You Come, We Will Chat All Day OK." I Nodded And Bid Wonwoo Oppa Goodbye. I Then Went Back To The Café Area, Grabbed My Books, Bid Lucas Goodbye And Left.

*10 Minutes Later*

I Reached The BLISS Apartment And Entered The House. When I Entered, Sophie Came Up To Me And I Carried Her And Patted Her Head. I Then Put Sophie Down And Went Upstairs. I Headed To The Bathroom To Get Ready For Bed. When I Was Done, I Got Dressed In My Kitten Onesie And Laid Down In Bed.

Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Scooted Closer To Me And Said, "Hyunie, I Missed You." I Just Hummed In Response. Hei-Ryung Unnie Asked, "Are You Tired??" I Nodded. Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Cuddled Me And Said, "Sleep Well, Jagiya." I Blushed At The Nickname But Nonetheless, Closed My Eyes And Tried To Fall Asleep. Soon Enough, I Found Myself In Dreamland.

*Thank You For Reading*

(1409 Words)