Goodbye.

Hyun Young POV.

I Woke Up To The Sound Of My Alarm Ringing, I Fluttered My Eyes Open And Got Up To Switch Off My Alarm. I Then Checked The Time And It Was 8AM. I Need To Get Ready And Pack My Stuff Because The BLISS Members Are Disbanding Today. I Then Headed To The Bathroom To Brush My Teeth, Wash My Face And Shower. When I Was Done With That, I Decided To Dress On My Oversized Hoodie, Black Shorts And Black Converse High. I Decided Not To Apply Any Makeup Because I Know I'm Gonna Go Back Home And Immediately Fall Asleep. For The Hairstyle, I Just Wore My Hair Down And Put On My Hoodie Hat. 

Before Packing, I Decided To Wake Gloria Unnie Up And Ask Her If She Wanna Move With Me To My House. I Then Went Over To Gloria And Woke Her Up, She Fluttered Her Eyes Open And Started Rubbing Them In A Cute Way. I Then Smiled At Gloria And Said, "Good Morning." Gloria Unnie Just Looked At Me And Smiled Saying, "Good Morning." I Then Said, "So I Have Been Wondering, Do You Want To Move With Me To My New House??" 

Gloria Looked At Me Sadly And Said, "I Believe I Can't Do That." I Then Asked, "Why Not??" Gloria Lowered Her Head And Said, "I Have To Go Back To Where I Originally Came From." I Was Shocked. What?? Why?? How?? I Just Smiled Sadly And Asked, "Why Though??" Gloria Looked At Me And Said, "I Was Supposed To Accompany You For Only 1 Year, But I Guess I Got Attached To You. So When I Went Back To Where I Originally Came From, I Told My Boss I Want To Stay With You Forever Or At Least Until You Disband With The BLISS Members, That Way I Can Make Sure You Are OK."

I Just Smiled And Hugged Gloria Unnie Tightly. I Then Asked, "When Are You Leaving??" Gloria Smiled And Said, "Probably At 9AM." I Nodded And Said, "You Still Have 30 Minutes Left." Gloria Nodded And I Hugged Her Once Again. Gloria Then Pecked My Lips And Said, "I'll Miss You Forever Hyunie." I Just Nodded In Response Meaning Me Too. I Then Said, "Thank You Unnie For Everything. I Love You." Gloria Hummed And Then Pecked My Cheek Before Letting Go Of Me. I Just Smiled And Said, "Unnie, I Have To Pack My Stuff Now." Gloria Unnie Hummed And Let Go Of My Hand.

I Then Immediately Grabbed All Of My Bags And Decided To Pack My Stuff. While I Was Packing, Someone Entered The Room. I Turned To See Who It Was And It's Eunha Unnie. I Just Smiled At Eunha Unnie And Continued Packing. Eunha Unnie Then Stood In Front Of Me And Gave Me 8 Envelopes. I Looked At Eunha Unnie With Confusion Written All Over My Face And She Said, "Well, Those Are Thank You Letters From All Of Us To You." I Looked At Eunha Unnie In Awe And Said, "Thank You." Eunha Unnie Then Carried Me And Made Me Sit On Her Lap. 

I Then Looked At Eunha Unnie And She Hugged Me Tightly Saying, "I'm Gonna Miss You, Hyunie. Thank You So Much For Everything." I Nodded. Eunha Unnie Then Let Go Of Me And Caressed My Cheeks. Next Thing I Knew Is That I Was Enveloped In A Kiss. I Didn't Mind Though So I Kissed Eunha Unnie Back. All Of A Sudden, Eunha Unnie Slipped Her Tongue Into My Mouth During The Kiss And Started Exploring My Cavern. I Just Moaned Into The Kiss And Pulled Away. Eunha Unnie Just Ruffled My Hair And Said, "Sorry, I Got Carried Away." I Shook My Head And Said, "No Problem Unnie."

Eunha Unnie Then Said, "OK, You Need To Pack Fast Because Your Parents Are Coming In 15 Minutes. Plus, I Still Haven't Packed Yet So I Also Need To Pack My Stuff. Teh Members Have Already Packed The Night Before." I Nodded And Said, "OK Then, Bye Unnie." Eunha Unnie Then Left The Room And I Continued Packing. 

*30 Minutes Later*

I Was Finally Done Packing So I Plopped Down On My Bed. I Know That My Parents Are Waiting For Me Downstairs And Are Talking With The Members But I'm Just So Tired. I Decided To Take A 5 Minutes Rest And Then Go To My Parents. When I Was Done Resting, I Headed Downstairs And Saw Only My Father Talking To The Members. I Wonder Where Mom Is. I Then Went Up To My Father And Tugged At His Shirt. My Father Then Looked At Me And Smiled Widely, Carrying Me.