Real Friendship.

Hyun Young POV.

I Woke Up To The Feel Of Someone Playing With My Hair And Holding My Hand. I Fluttered My Eyes Open And It Was Eunha Unnie. I Smiled At Eunha Unnie And She Said, "If You Are Wondering Where Hei-Ryung Is, She Is In The Dance Practice Room. She Told Me To Stay With You She Comes Back." I Just Nodded. I Then Said, "Oh Eunha Unnie." She Just Hummed. I Then Said, "About What We Did Yesterday, Can You Not Tell Anyone??"

Eunha Unnie Just Looked At Me And Smiled Saying, "Why Would I?? I Mean, It's Our Secret." I Looked At Eunha Unnie And She Just Pinched My Cheeks And Said, "OK, Now Get Up And Get Ready." I Giggled And Got Up. I Headed To The Bathroom To Shower, Brush My Teeth And Wash My Face. When I Was Done, I Dressed In Black Red And White "Positively" Shirt, Black Ripped Jeans And White Converse High. For The Hairstyle, I Decided On Two Pigtails. For The Makeup, I Applied Concealer, Mascara, Eyeliner, Blush And Lip Balm. I Then Grabbed My Phone And Headed Downstairs.

Eunha Unnie Then Said, "Hyunie, Come Sit On My Lap." I Looked At Her And Smiled At Her. I Sat On Eunha Unnie's Lap And We Both Watched Videos On Her Phone. Eunha Unnie Was Just Hugging My Waist The Whole Time And I Was Just Laying My Head In Her Shoulder. Eunha Unnie Then Switched Off The Phone And Asked, "Wanna Watch Movies??" I Nodded. She Then Asked, "Which Movie??" I Thought About It And Asked, "Unnie, Are You OK With Horror Movies??"

She Looked At Me With Fear On Her Eyes And Said, "Only If You Will Allow Me To Hug You The Whole Time." I Nodded And Said, "Of Course." She Then Asked, "What Is The Movie's Name??" I Replied With, "Ouija." She Looked At Me And Said, "Oh No, You Are Watching That Movie Alone." I Then Pouted At Eunha Unnie And She Said, "Don't Give Me That Look, You Know I Can't Resist It." I Then Said, "Unnie, If You Watched It With Me, I'll Let You Give Me A Kiss."

She Looked At Me With Hope In Her Eyes And Said, "It's Not Like I Want Kisses, It's Just That It's Scary." I Then Said, "Unnie, I Told You, You Can Hug Me The Whole Time." Eunha Unnie Then Agreed And She Played The Movie On The TV. We Were Just Watching Normally And All Of A Sudden, The Scary Scene In Which The People Checked The Triangle Thingy And Saw Through The Transparent Circle. The Ghost Then Appeared And Eunha Unnie Hugged Me So Tightly. 

Soon Enough That Scene Was Over And Eunha Loosened Up A Little. The Next Scary Scene Was In Which The Whole Scary Things Started Happening All In One Go. Once Again, Eunha Unnie Held Me So Tight But I Almost Felt Like I Was Going TO Die, Her Grip Was So Tight. I Then Stopped The Movie And Asked Worriedly, "Unnie, Are You OK??" Eunha Unnie Just Hugged Me And Asked, "C-Can We S-Sto-p W-Watching??"

I Tried Taking A Look At Eunha Unnie's Face But She Wouldn't Allow Me. I Then Realized That Eunha Unnie Was Crying Because I Heard Sniffles And Her Trying To Muffle Her Cries. I Then Just Hugged Eunha Unnie And Said, "I'm Sorry Unnie. I Should Have Thought More About Your Feelings." Eunha Unnie Then Hugged Me Back And Said, "It's OK." We Just Stayed There Hugging. 

When She Calmed Down, She Let Go Of Me And I Asked, "Come To Think Of It, Where Are The Rest Of The Members??" Eunha Unnie Looked At Me And Replied With, "As You Know, Hei-Ryung Unnie Is In The Dance Practice Room. Hana Unnie, Minjee Unnie And JinMin Unnie Are There Too. As For YuMin Unnie And Hwa-Young Unnie, They Went Out On A Stroll To The Park Because They Were Bored. And Harin Unnie Is With The Vocal Teacher." I Nodded And Asked, "Unnie, Shall We Go Cuddle??"

Eunha Unnie Smiled Slightly And Said, "Sure, I Would Love To." Eunha Unnie And I Then Headed To Hei-Ryung Unnie's, JinMin Unnie's  And I Shared Room. I Laid Down And Then Eunha Unnie Laid Down Next To Me. Eunha Unnie Then Asked, "Hyunie??" I Just Hummed. She Then Grabbed My Chin And Titled My Head For Me. She Then Asked, "Do You Have A Full Coverage Foundation Or Concealer??" I Nodded. Eunha Unnie Then Said, "OK Get Up." 

I Got Up And Grabbed The Concealer, I Handed It Over To Eunha Unnie And She Applied It In A Part Of My Neck. I Then Hissed At How Cold It Is. Eunha Unnie Then Grabbed A Sponge And Pounced It On That One Place. When She Was Done, She Said, "Hyunie, You Need To Be Careful. You Know The Hickey I Gave You Is Still There." I Pouted And Nodded. Eunha Unnie Then Said, "Sorry, But It's Just That I Want You TO Be Careful." I Nodded.

Eunha Unnie And I Laid Down Again And She Hugged My Waist. I Was Then Gonna Fall Asleep But I Felt Eunha Unnie Kissing Me. I Kissed Her Back And She Soon Enough, Pulled Away. She Then Asked, "Do You Mind??" I Shook My Head. She Then Hovered Above Me And Kissed Me Once Again, I Didn't Mind The Slightest Bit Just Because We Are Best Friends. Eunha Unnie Then Pulled Away And Stared At Me. I Then Asked, "What??" She Then Smiled And Pinched My Nose Saying, "Nothing, You Are Just Cute." 

I Then Blushed Slightly And Said, "Unnie, Stop Saying That." Eunha Unnie Then Chuckled And Cuddled Me Once Again. I Then Said, "Eunha Unnie??" She Hummed. I Asked, "Why Do You Like Me??" Eunha Unnie Then Looked At Me And Said, "Why, Huh?? Maybe 'Cause You Have A Good Personality." I Smiled And Said, "Any Other Reason??" She Just Looked At Me And Pinched My Nose Saying, "Just Because I Love You." I Just Giggled.

I Then Said, "OK Honestly, I Can't Sleep. Wanna Do Anything??" Eunha Unnie Was Lost In Her Train Of Thoughts When An Idea Popped In Her Mind. She Asked, "Wanna Have A Little Bit Of Fun??" I Looked At Her Confused And Asked, "Like What??" She Trailed Her Hand To My Thighs And Came Closer To Me. I Just Chuckled And Said, "Honestly, Nah." Eunha Unnie Then Said, "OK Let's Just Cuddle And Watch Some Videos, I'm Sure We Will Sleep After.

Eunha's POV.

*1 Hour Later*

Hyunie And I Ended Up Watching James Charles Videos Because They Put Her In A Great Mood And They Make Her Fall Asleep Faster. I Turned To Face Hyunie And I Realized That She Is Fast Asleep. I Decided To Turn Off The Video And Just Sleep Too. I Hugged Hyunie Tighter And Then Pulled Her In For A Kiss.

Even Though Hyunie Was Fast Asleep, She Still Managed To Kiss Back. I Then Pulled Away And Whispered In Hyunie's Ear, "Goodnight Hyunie, I Love You Baby." And I Laid Down Next To Her. Soon Enough, I Found Myself Fast Asleep.

Hei-Ryung POV.

JinMin Unnie, Minjee Unnie, Hana Unnie And I Were Finally Done With Dancing. JinMin Unnie And I Headed To Our Shared Room With Hyunie And We Found Hyunie And Eunha Unnie Fast Asleep. Eunha Unnie's Hand Was On Hyunie's Waist Which I Found So Cute Even Though Hyunie Is Mine. Ughh, Best Friend Goals. JinMin Unnie Then Said, "Hei-Ryung, Let's Leave Them Alone For A While OK." I Agreed With Her And Left.

Soon Enough, Harin Unnie Came Back And Asked, "Where Is Everyone??" I Shrugged And Said, "I Don't Know About The Rest But Hyunie And Eunha Unnie Are Sleeping On JinMin Unnie's And I Shared Room With Hyunie." Harin Unnie Just Nodded Meaning She Understood And Headed To Her Room. 

Once Again, The Front Door Opened And It Was Hwa-Young Unnie And YuMin Unnie. I Greeted Them And Hwa-Young Asked, "Where Are Eunha And Hyunie??" JinMin Unnie Replied With, "They Are Sleeping." She Nodded And Left To Her Bedroom. I Then Laid Down On The Couch And Suddenly, I Found Myself In Dreamland.

*Thank You For Reading*

(1388 Words)