Kidnapped.

Hyun Young POV.

I Woke Up And Realized That I Was Tied Up In A Chair. I Tried To Move My Hands But I Couldn't, I Looked At My Surroundings And Realized That This Is Not Our Dorm Nor My Room. I Chuckled And I Wasn't The Least Bit Scared, I Can Protect Myself Because I Learned Martial Arts At Such A Young Age. I Learned Taekwondo, Jiu Jitsu, Judo, Aikido And Karate, I Guess I'll Mess Around With The Person That Kidnapped Me.

Someone Then Unlocked The Door Of The Room That I Was In And Came In, It Was A Girl. She Was Wearing A Black Crop Top, Black Leather Jeans And Black Converse Highs. As A Hairstyle, She Wore Her Hair Down. She Came In Front Of Me And Said, "So, How Do You Feel About Being Here?" I Sighed And Said, "It's Pretty Cool." Without Her Realizing, I Broke The Handcuffs From My Hands But Still Kept Them Still As If They Were Still Cuffed.

She Then Said, "Don't You Remember Me?" I Looked Her In The Eyes And Said, "No, I Don't." I Honestly Remember Her, I Guess It Was Such A Dark Past. She Used To Be My Classmate Back In The US. I Then Asked, "Why Did You Come To Korea?? And How Did You Even Know My Dorm?" She Chuckled And Said, "I Came For You And You Are Not Even Appreciating Me. I Dreamt About You All The Time Ever Since You Left."

I Scoffed And Said, "I'm So Flattered That You Still Dream About Me, I Haven't Given You A Thought Ever Since I Left." She Chuckled And Said, "Of Course." She Smirked At Me And Said, "I Heard You Have Gotten Closer To The BTS Members, What Is Your Relationship With Them?" I Faked A Smile And Said, "Well, Actually, To Be Honest. It Doesn't Concern You." She Nodded And Said, "OK Then." She Started To Touch My Thighs And I Wasn't Even Fighting It, I Knew That If I Didn't Show Any Reaction She Would Eventually Stop.

She Then Got Closer To Me And Kissed Me, I Didn't Even Kiss Her Back. She Asked For Entrance And I Didn't Allow Her. She Then Pulled Away And Said, "You Are Really Something." I Gave Her A Poker Face And Said, "Sorry, I'm Taken." She Looked At Me And Said, "Well, You Are Following Me Right Now, I'll Show You Something." I Sat Still On The Chair And She Was Walking Away. She Then Stopped And Asked, "Aren't You Coming?" I Didn't Even Answer Her.

She Came Up To Me And Held My Hand, I Pulled My Hand Away From Her And Said, "Don't Touch Me With Your Dirty Hands, You're Filthy." She Then Asked, "Hyunie, Who Taught You This Language?? The Hyunie That I Know Is So Sweet And Understanding And Listens Well To People." I Scoffed And Said, "Well, Not With You." She Smirked, "We'll See About That." She Then Tried To Kiss Me Again And I Pushed Her Away.

She Wasn't Going To Stop And I Knew It. I Then Gave Up And Kissed Her, I Pulled Back After 30 Seconds And Headed Out Of The Room. She Was Just Standing There Shocked And She Knew That She Wouldn't Want To Mess With Me Anymore. Someone Then Came In To The Building And It Was A Boy, I Greeted Him And He Did Too. He Then Asked, "Have You Seen Yoo Jung?" I Nodded And Pointed To The Room. He Thanked Me And Headed Inside The Room.

I Realized That My Phone Is Still Back In The House, I Then Made A Plan Inside My Head. I Looked At My Surroundings And Realized That The House Is Only 30 Minutes Away By Walking. When I Was Gonna Walk Away, I Felt A Hand Pull Me And I Was So Startled. When I Looked Back, It Was Yoo Jung. I Looked At Her And Asked, "Don't You Know How To Give Up?" She Had A Sad Look On Her Face And I Asked, "What?" She Then Hugged Me And Said, "Fine, I Lost."

I Was So Confused, Yoo Jung, The Bully, Was Actually Crying For The First Time. I Then Asked, "About What?" She Replied With, "I Lost To Your Girlfriend." I Nodded And Said, "I Know That, But Why Are You Upset Over That??" She Hesitated But Nonetheless Said, "It's Because I Like You. I Have Always Liked You Since Middle School, Guess You Didn't Figure It Out And Just Left Me Alone." I Feel Bad For Her, Actually.

I Hugged Her Back And Said, "Sorry." She Shook Her Head And Said, "I'm Sorry, I Guess I Never Really Had The Heart To Express My Love To You, All I Caused Was Trouble For You." I Hummed And Said, "You Were Bullying Me, But I Didn't Hate You. I Never Hate Anyone, I Was Just Mad About The Fact That You Kidnapped Me And I Thought You Would Bully Me Again." She Shook Her Head And Said, "I Would Never."

She Then Let Go And Said, "My Brother Will Take You Home Alright." I Nodded And Bid Her Goodbye. Her Brother Then Led Me To His Car And I Got In The Backseat. He Then Asked, "So Hyunie, How Is Your Career Going?" I Hummed And Said, "It's Good. I Actually Really Enjoy It." He Hummed And Asked, "So When Are You Going To Street Perform Again?" I Looked Shocked And Asked, "How Did You Know?" He Blushed And Said, "I Was Always There To Watch You Street Perform Everyday. Whenever I Go Back Home, I Would Learn A New KPOP Dance Just So I Could Dance With You In The Same Stage."

I Giggled And Said, "Why Don't You Audition At BIGHIT?? You Would Be BLISS's Backup Dancer." He Agreed And Said, "I Don't Have That Much Talent." I Looked At Him And Said, "I'm Sure You Do, Just Believe In Yourself." He Hesitated But Nonetheless Nodded. I Then Said, "I Actually Don't Have Confidence While Performing In Front Of Fans Or Even During The Audition, I Wasn't Confident." He Then Asked, "Actually?? I Thought You Had Confidence Because You Were Street Performing."

I Shook My Head And Said, "I Actually Don't, I Overcame My Stage Fright By Trying To Perform In Front Of My Friends And Also By Believing In Myself." He Nodded And Said, "I Think I'll Try That." I Nodded And Said, "Good Luck, I'll Be Cheering On For You." He Hummed And Said, "I'll Try Hard." I Smiled And The Rest Of The Ride Was Silence. After 5 Minutes, He Asked, "So Where Is Your Dorm??" I Showed Him The Directions And He Dropped Me In Front Of The Dorm. He Bid Me Goodbye And Went Ahead.

I Entered The Dorm And Hei-Ryung Unnie Immediately Attacked Me With A Hug. She Asked, "Hyunie, Where Did You Disappear?? I Couldn't Find You When I Was Going To Sleep. I Was Really Worried." I Hugged Her Back And Said, "Sorry, I Was Actually Kidnapped By My Middle School Bully, But She Eventually Apologized After Her Brother Had A Talk With Her And She Told Me That Her Brother Would Take Me Home. Turns Out Her Brother Was Always There To Watch Me Street Perform."

Hei-Ryung Nodded And Asked, "Are You OK?? Did You Eat?? Did Something Happen?? Were You Scared??" I Chuckled And Said, "I'm Fine And Nothing Happened And I Wasn't Scared. I Never Told You, I Guess, But I Learned Martial Arts When I Was In The US, So Don't Worry. I Know How To Protect Myself." She Nodded And Said, "Let Me Make You Food." I Nodded And Headed To The Bathroom To Shower. Today Was Really Exhausting, I Guess I'll Sleep After I Shower And Eat.

*Thank You For Reading*

(1318 Words)