Problem.

Hyun Young POV.

I Woke In The Morning To The Sound Of My Alarm, I Got Up And Turned Off My Alarm. I Was Gonna Get Up, But Someone Held My Hand. I Knew It Was Hei-Ryung Unnie. I Turned Around And Looked At Hei-Ryung Unnie, I Then Asked, "Yes??" She Looked Me In The Eyes And Said, "Your Eyes Are So Beautiful." I Then Blushed Slightly And Asked, "Are They Still The Same Or Are They Back To Their Original Light Brown??"

She Caressed My Cheeks And Said, "They Are Still The Same But They Are Beautiful. You Look So Pretty, Like An Anime Character." I Smiled At Her And Said, "However, I Can't Have Those Eyes Forever, I Need To Find A Way To Have My Light Brown Eyes Back." She Nodded And Said, "As You Wish." I Grinned At Hei-Ryung Unnie And She Hugged Me So Tightly.

After A Moment, She Let Go And I Headed To The Bathroom. When I Was Done With The Bathroom, I Changed Into My Black Oversized Sweatshirt, Black Jeans And Black Ankle Socks. For The Hairstyle, I Made 2 Messy Buns. For The Makeup, I Applied Concealer, Mascara, Eyeliner On The Waterline, Blush And Lip Balm. I Then Headed Downstairs And My Father Came Up To Me And Asked, "Are Your Eyes OK Now??" I Shook My Head.

He Sighed And Said, "I Knew This Would Happen." I Then Asked, "What Is It??" My Father Replied With, "Well, I Didn't Want To Teach You The Things I Taught You Just For This Reason." I Was Confused. I Then Asked, "Why??" My Father Didn't Utter A Word, But He Said, "You Are Becoming --" The Rest Was Inaudible. I Then Asked, "What Did You Say At The End??" He Replied With, "You Are Becoming A Pet, But I Don't Know Which Kind."

All Of The Members Were Shocked, I Was Shocked By Myself. I Then Asked, "But I Will Be Able To Get My Eye Color Back Right??" He Nodded And Said, "This Eye Color Will Stay On For 95% Of Your Day But Your Original Eye Color Will Be Probably 5%." I Was Frightened Of Myself To Say The Least. I Rushed Back To The Bedroom And Laid Down On The Bed. I Pulled The Covers Over Me And Decided To Just Sleep For A While. This Is A Bad Dream And I Know I'll Wake Up Soon.

After A While, I Found Myself Asleep Again.

*1 And A Half Hours Later*

I Woke Up To The Feel Of Someone Playing With My Hair, I Fluttered My Eyes Open And Realized It's Hei-Ryung Unnie. When She Realized I Was Awake, She Smiled At Me And Asked, "How Are You Feeling Right Now??" I Checked My Eyes In The Mirror And They Still Were The Same, I Sighed And Just Shook My Head Slightly. Hei-Ryung Unnie Ruffled My Hair And Said, "No Matter What Hyunie, I'll Always love You And You Know That."

I Nodded. She Then Pulled Me Over For A Kiss. I Kissed Her Back Eventually. During The Kiss, I Felt Myself Changing, This Has Never Happened. What's Wrong With Me?? I Then Saw Something While My Eyes Are Closed, It Was A Blurry Person. I Quickly Opened My Eyes And Pulled Away From Hei-Ryung Unnie. She Then Asked, "Are You OK??" I Nodded. I Then Looked At Hei-Ryung Unnie And She Gasped, She Then Asked, "Hyunie, Why Do You Have Pink Eyes??"

I Then Asked, "How??" She Grabbed Her Phone And Turned On The Camera. I Saw Myself And Started Tearing Up. Hei-Ryung Unnie Realized That I Was About To Cry So She Hugged Me And Said, "Shh, Don't Cry. It's OK, Nothing Is Wrong With You. You Are Just Rare OK." I Was Literally Crying At Hei-Ryung Unnie's Shoulder.

After A While, I Have Calmed Down. Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Asked, "Do You Wanna Go Back To Sleep??" I Shook My Head. She Once Again Asked, "Do You Wanna Go Downstairs And Watch TV??" I Shook My Head Once Again. She Once Again Tried, "Do You Just Want To Go And Stay With Your Dad And Mom??" I Nodded. She Then Sighed In Relief And Grabbed My Hand. She Led The Way To My Mom's And Dad's Room. When We Both Reached The Room, I Knocked On The Door And Heard A "Come In" From The Other Side Of The Room.

I Turned The Door Handle And Opened The Door. When My Mom Saw Me, She Smiled At Me And Tapped The Bed And Motioned For Me To Come Over. I Went Up To My Mom And Dad And Laid Down Between Them. My Mom Then Said, "Hei-Ryung, You Can Go Now. Thank You For Bringing Hyunie Here. I Know She Has A Lot Of Worries, But Don't Worry She'll Be Fine Soon." Hei-Ryung Unnie Just Nodded And Went.

My Mom Then Asked, "So What's Wrong Hyunie??" I Shook My Head. My Mom Then Started Playing With My Hair And My Father Said, "Well, Your Eye Color Changing Is Very Rare. That Is Something That You Only Have And I Think It's Pretty Bomb." I Just Stayed Quiet. My Dad Then Said, "I Know That You Are Insecure About It, But You Will Eventually Come To Really Like It." I Then Looked At My Father And Asked, "Why??"

My Dad Then Smiled And Said, "Well, To Be Honest With You, My Natural Eye Color Isn't Amber, My Natural Eye Color Is Light Green." I Was Shocked, I Never Knew My Dad Had The Same Problem As Me. He Then Continued, "I Was So Insecure About It, But As Years Passed, Everyone Started Complimenting Me Because Of My Eyes, So I Started Liking The Way My Eye Color Changed Occasionally." I Smiled At My Father And Said, "Thank You, Appa." He Ruffled My Hair And Said, "No Problem, Now Go On, Live Your Life." I Nodded And Headed Back To Hei-Ryung And I Room.

Hei-Ryung Unnie Looked At Me And Asked, "Hyunie??" I Then Jumped On Hei-Ryung Unnie And Hugged Her So Tight. Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Said, "Hyunie, I Can't Breath." I Then Stopped And She Asked, "What's Wrong??" I Then Said, "It's Pretty Cool Having Different Eye Colors, So I Should Learn How To Love And Embrace Myself." Hei-Ryung Unnie Ruffled My Hair And Said, "Of Course, I Think It's Pretty Cute And Beautiful Too." I Smiled At Hei-Ryung Unnie And She Then Cuddled Me And We Started Watching Videos.

*Thank You For Reading*

(1091 Words)