Rumors.

Hyun Young POV.

I Woke Up To The Sound Of My Phone Ringing. Meaning That Someone Is Calling Me. I Didn't Check The Name And I Immediately Replied. "Hello?" "Hello, Hyunie." I Realized It Was V And Sighed, I Then Asked, "Yes?" He Replied With, "Well, How Are You?" I Sighed But Nonetheless Said, "Good, What About You?" He Hummed.

I Then Asked, "Why Did You Call??" He Replied, "Well, Umm, Actually, I Wanted To Tell You That Sophie Will Move Into The Dorm With You, So I'll Come To Your Dorm, Just Tell Me Where It Is." I Sighed And Sent Him The Location. I Missed Sophie, She's So Cute And Sweet. I Can't Wait Until The Members Meet Her.

I Got Up And Headed To The Bathroom To Get Ready And Meet The One Person I Don't Want To See, V. When I Was Done Showering, Brushing My Teeth And Washing My Face, I Decided To Dress In Normal Clothes Because I'll Be Heading Out Today Later On With Hei-Ryung Unnie. For The Clothes, I Decided On Supreme Champion Tank Tok, Black Boyfriend Ripped Jeans And Black Converse High. For The Hairstyle, I Wore My Hair Down. For The Makeup, I Applied Concealer, Mascara, Eyeliner On The Waterline And Lip Balm. I Also Added Hazel Eye Contact Lenses.

I Headed Downstairs And The Doorbell Rang. I Headed To The Door And Opened It, I Saw V And Smiled At Him, He Was Carrying Sophie. I Was Gonna Grab Sophie, But He Pulled Her Away From Me Saying, "Not Unless You Hug Me And Give Me A Kiss." I Scoffed And Grabbed Sophie Saying, "Not Happening." He Was Then Begging And I Just Ignored Him. Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Came Downstairs And Asked, "What Is V Doing Here, Hyunie?" I Gave Her Sophie And Said, "Well, He Came To Give Me My Puppy."

She Nodded And Asked, "But Doesn't That Take Only 2 Seconds And That's It." I Nodded And She Hugged Me. I Hugged Her Back And Said To V, "I'm Sorry V Oppa, But Look, I Can't Give You Your Hug And Kiss Cause You Were The One To Break Up With Me, I'm Sorry. And I'm Dating Someone At The Moment, I'm Sorry." He Frowned And Nodded. He Then Left And I Bid Him Goodbye.

I Then Grabbed Sophie And Started Playing With Her, I Missed Her. I Didn't See Her For 7 Months. Sophie Then Licked My Cheeks And I Said, "Thank You." Hei-Ryung Then Said, "Hyunie, We Need To Talk." I Nodded And Asked, "What Is It??" She Handed Me Her Phone And Said, "Switch It On." I Switched It On And Saw News On Twitter, Instagram, Facebook And Just All Over The Social Medias.

*Breaking News: Hyunie And Hei-Ryung Were Wearing Couple Rings On Their Recent Fansign, Are They On A Relationship? Or Are They Just Best Friends.*

*Breaking News: Hyunie And Hei-Ryung Were Caught Sneaking Glances And Smiling At Each Other During The Fansign, I Wonder What's Their Relationship.*

I Scoffed And Returned The Phone To Hei-Ryung Unnie Saying, "Ignore It, This Is How I Deal With Hate Comments And Rumors." She Then Replied With, "Well, Those Are Not Rumors, This Is Exactly What's Happening." I Looked At Her And Said, "I Don't Know Anymore, I'm Certainly So Upset Right Now." She Nodded And Said, "It's OK, Fans Will Forget About It Eventually." I Grabbed Sophie And Headed To Hei-Ryung's And I Shared Room.

I Sat On The Bed And Sophie Just Cuddled Me, I Stroked Her Fur And Smiled At Her. I Kept On Thinking About The News, I Really Want To Tell The Fans The Truth But I Can't. Ughh, And On Top Of That, We Have A Fan Meeting Tomorrow, So The Fans Will Keep Asking About It. I Then Laid On The Bed And Someone Knocked On The Door And I Replied With, "Come In."

It Was Hana Unnie. I Sat Up And She Said, "I Know How You Feel, It's OK, I Completely Understand." I Nodded. She Replied With, "Well, Actually, How About This??" I Looked At Her Confused And She Whispered Something In My Ear. I Agreed With Her And She Said, "Well, This Is What Will Happen Tomorrow OK." I Nodded.

*Thank You For Reading*

(714 Words)