Amusement Park.

Hyun Young POV.

I Woke Up To The Sound Of My Alarm Ringing, I Got Up And Switched Off The Alarm. I Checked The Time And It Was 8PM. Today, Hei-Ryung And I Are Supposed To Visit The Old Amusement Park I Have Been Seeing In My Dreams Lately. I Then Woke Hei-Ryung Unnie Up And She Just Groaned But Nonetheless, Got Up. I Got Up Too And Headed TO The Bathroom To Get Ready. When I Was Done, I Got Dressed In My White Long Sleeved Cropped Sweater, Black Ripped Boyfriend Jeans And Black Converse High. For The Hairstyle, I Decided On Half Up Half Down. For The Makeup, I Applied Concealer, Mascara, Eyeliner, Blush And Lip Balm.

Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Came Up To Me And Said, "Let's Go. I Informed The Manager And She Will Take Us There." I Nodded. I Then Grabbed My Phone, Earphones And I Headed Out The Door With The Manager. We Then Headed To The Manager's Car And The Manager Asked, "So, Which Amusement Park Was Hei-Ryung Talking About??" Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Said, "Unnie, The Amusement Park That Was Closed Down 1 Year Ago, The One Next To Lotte World Mall." The Manager Then Gasped And Asked, "Are You Sure You Want To Go There??" I Nodded And Asked, "Why??" She Shook Her Head And Said, "Don't Worry, It's Nothing." I Was Sure There Was Something, But I Decided To Shake It Off.

I Then Inserted The Earphones Into My Phone And Into My Ears. I Played KPOP Groups Music And Just Listened Until We Reached There.

*28 Minutes Later*

The Manager Stopped The Car And Said, "We Are Here." I Looked At The Place And It Was Honestly The Same As The One In My Dreams. We All Then Left The Car And Entered The Amusement Park. I Looked Around The Amusement Park And All Of A Sudden, The Lights Were Automatically Turned On And The Rides Were Too. My Manager Then Said, "Well, They Will Be Off In Approximately 30 Minutes, So Enjoy Your Time." I Nodded. Hei-Ryung Unnie And I Decided To Play Some Games.

When We Were Tired, Hei-Ryung Unnie And I Stopped Playing. The Manager Then Said, "There Is Till 10 Minutes Left." We Shook Our Head And Sat On The Benches. I Then Heard Footsteps Close To Us, SO I Turned My Head To The Right Direction And There Was No One. I Turned My Head To The Left And I Heard The Footsteps Coming From There. Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Asked, "Hyunie, What's Wrong??" I Then Said, "Listen Closely." She Then Listened And Said, "Someone Is Coming." I Nodded.

That Person Then Came But That Person Was Blurry, As Always, Like In My Dreams. The Person Then Came In Front Of Me And Said, "Are You Hyunie??" I Nodded. I Wouldn't Lie If I Said I Was A Little Horrified. That Person Then Took Of The Mask And Sunglasses They Had On And That Person's Eyes Were Red, Such A Rare Eye Color. That Person Then Shook My Hand And Said, "Hello, My Name Is Leo. I'm Just The Same As You." He Then Pointed At His Eyes And I Was Fascinated By His Eye Color.

He Then Asked, "What Is Your Specialty In The Things Your Master Taught You??" I Then Said, "Well, I Don't Specifically Have A Master, He Is My Father." Leo Then Smiled And Asked, "His Name??" I Replied With, "Alfreido Jung." Leo Then Gasped And Said, "Isn't He The One With Amber Eyes??" I Just Nodded. Leo Just Looked At Me And Said, "You Need To Bring Your Father Here Next Time." I Nodded And Said, "But He Is In Mexico. Well, No Worries, He Visits Often, So I'll Bring Him Here." Leo Then Smiled Happily And Said, "Well, Where Is The Answer To My Question??" I Then Recalled His Question And Said, "Oh Yeah, I Have A Lot. Such As Reading Minds, Healing People, Passing Exams Without Studying, Stopping Objects Which Are Directly Coming Towards Me, Making Friends Without Even Trying, Speaking In Many Languages And I Have 2 Sides Too." Leo Just Nodded And Said, "I Just Have One. I Can Just Heal People."

I Nodded And Leo Then Asked, "So Who Are Those 2 Girls?? Are They Like You??" I Shook My Head And Said, "Well, This Is Jung Hei-Ryung Unnie. She Is Basically Just My Lost Twin Except The Fact That She Doesn't Have The Same Specialities As Me. She Is Also My Bandmate And My Girlfriend. And This Is My Manager Unnie, Lee HaYun." Leo Just Nodded And Welcomed Them. He Then Said, "Well, I Forgot To Ask You Something?? What Type Of Hybrid Are You??" I Replied With, "I'm A Kitten Hybrid." He Nodded And Said, "I'm A Tiger Hybrid."

Leo Then Said, "Well, Get Ready To Meet Your New Friends." I Was Confused, He Then Motioned For All Of Us To Follow Him. We All Did So And He Took Us To The Other Side Of The Amusement Park And Said, "Well, Those Are Just Like Us Hyunie." I Then Greeted Them And Said, "Hello, I'm Hyunie. I'm A Kitten Hybrid And Nice To Meet You." They All Then Came Up To Me And Looked At Me, More Specifically Like My Eye Color. They Then All Smiled At Me And One Of Them Hugged Me Saying, "You Look Trustworthy."

I Smiled And I Realized That All Of Them Has Their Ears And Tails Popping Out. There Are Many Kinds Of Hybrids Here Such As Koalas, Kittens, Cats, Tigers, Lions, Pandas, Bunnies, etc. I Guess They Could Really Be My Friends. Leo Then Said, "Guys, Guess Who Her Master Is??" They All Looked At Me And Leo Said, "Alfreido Jung. He Is Her Father But He Is The One Who Taught Her All Those Things." They Looked At Me With Sparkles In Their Eyes And Asked, "Is He Honestly Your Father??" I Nodded.

We All Then Stayed Together And Chatted For A Bit. I Then Checked The Time And It Was 11PM. I Then Bid All Of Them Goodbye And We All Headed Back To The Car And Drove Back Home. During Our Ride, The Manager Said, "Wow, They Are So Nice. I Guess You Could Come Here Whenever You Want." I Nodded.

We Then Reached The Dorms And I Headed Into The Room To Take A Small Nap. I Changed Into My Tiger Onesie And Laid Down In The Bed. Soon Enough, I Found Myself Fast Asleep.

*Thank You For Reading.*

(1100 Words)