Fansign.

Hyun Young POV.

I Woke Up And Grabbed My Phone, I Checked The Time And It Was 8AM. I Got Up And Headed To The Bathroom To Get Ready. Today Is Of Course, Our Fansign. When I Was Done With The Bathroom, I Went To The Room. I Realized That Hei-Ryung Unnie Is Still Sleeping. I Decided To Wake Her Up, We Need To Be At The Fansign At 11AM.

I Woke Her Up And She Got Up But Of Course Not After Giving Me My Morning Kiss. I Then Decided To Get Ready. Last Night, Our Manager Sent Us On Our Phones What We Should Wear For The Fansign. Of Course, Our MV Clothes Are The Clothes We Will Have Forever, Not Only For Performing.

I Checked My Phone And I Saw My Costume. It Was From My Solo MV And I Actually Really Liked The Clothes And My Manager Also Sent Me A Message Saying, "Those Are The Clothes That Your Fans Like The Most, So You Should Wear Them." I Agreed And Dressed Up In The Clothes. They Were The White Cropped Sweater, Black Jeans And White Converse High.

I Headed Downstairs And Saw All The Members Getting Their Makeup And Hair Done. I Got My Hair Done First. I Actually Realized That The Blonde Kind Of Washed Off So It's All Pink Now, But I Actually Really Love The Color. The Hairstylist Made Me A Messy Bun And Actually Straightened My Bangs. For The Makeup, I Got The Same Innocent Look But No Stickers On The Side Of My Face. I Also Got My Nails Done. The Same Style, White Nails Except On The Ring Finger, It's A Rose. I Also Had To Put On Light Blue Eye Lenses.

I Also Had To Put On Light Blue Eye Lenses

When I Was Done, I Sat On The Couch With Eunha Unnie And We Were Chatting Because We Are The Only Ones That Were Done

When I Was Done, I Sat On The Couch With Eunha Unnie And We Were Chatting Because We Are The Only Ones That Were Done. After Hana Was Done, She And Eunha Unnie Were Talking Because You Know Why.

I Just Stayed There Scrolling Through My Phone, When All Of A Sudden, I Felt Someone Staring At Me. I Looked At Hei-Ryung Through My Eyelashes In The Mirror And I Saw Her Staring At Me. I Smiled At Her And She Smiled Back At Me. All Of A Sudden, When I Was Staring At Hei-Ryung Unnie, I Received A Call. I Checked The Name And Saw That It's One Of My American Best Friends, Ellie.

I Answered The Call And She Said, "Hello, Hyunie." I Replied With, "Hello, Ellie." She Hummed And Said, "Congrats On Your Debut And Also Your Members Debut." "Thank You, I Appreciate It, Really. You Are The First One To Congratulate My Members And I." She Then Asked, "Hyunie, Who Is The Girl With Dirty Blonde Hair That's In The MV?" I Knew Who She Was Talking About And Replied With, "Hei-Ryung Unnie." She Hummed And Said, "She's Cute." I Hummed And Said, "Back Off."

She Then Asked, "Why?? Is She Someone Important To You?? What About Me??" I Excused Myself From The Members And Headed To The Room. I Replied With, "Look, You Are Important To Me Too, But She Is My Girlfriend. So Yeah, Back Off." I Giggled And She Giggled Too. She Then Replied With, "Well, I Was Planning On Dating Her, Looks Like She's Yours. I'll Let You Have Her Just Because I'm A Supportive Best Friend." I Hummed And I Heard Eunha Unnie Calling Me Meaning That We Have To Go. I Then Said, "Ellie, I Need To Go, I Have A Fansign OK. Bye Talk To You Later." She Hummed And Said, "Bye, Love You." I Hung Up And Headed Downstairs.

When I Headed Downstairs, Hei-Ryung Unnie Just Held My Hand And Asked, "Can We Sit Next To Each Other?" I Nodded Smiling. She Smiled At Me And Said, "You Are Cute." I Blushed At Her Statement But Didn't Answer Her. We Then Headed To The Van And Hei-Ryung And I Sat Next To Each Other. The Other Members Decided To Start A VLIVE And I Agreed With Them. The Members Started The VLIVE And Eunha Was Holding The Camera.

We Waited For About 5 Minutes Until There Are At Least 1000 Fans, We Are Not That Popular Yet. On Those 5 Minutes, We Received 354,670 Fans. We Then Started Speaking. We First Asked The Fans To Ask Us Questions So They Could Know About Us. There Were So Many Questions, But One Question Caught Mine And Eunha's Eye. Eunha Then Asked, "Why Are Hei-Ryung And Hyunie Holding Hands?"

The BLISS Members.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें