Going Out With My Fan.

Hyun Young POV.

I Woke Up To The Sound Of My Alarm Ringing, I'm Supposed To Meet With Naeun Unnie Today. I Switched Off My Alarm And Got Up. I Headed To The Bathroom To Get Ready. When I Was Done, I Got Dressed In My White Off Shoulder Hoodie, Black Ripped Boyfriend Jeans And Black And White Converse High. For The Hairstyle, I Wore My Hair Down. For The Makeup, As Usual, I Applied Concealer, Mascara, Eyeliner, Blush And Lip Balm.

 For The Makeup, As Usual, I Applied Concealer, Mascara, Eyeliner, Blush And Lip Balm

I Then Checked The Time And It Was 8:30AM. I Decided To Leave The House And Go To Our Meeting Spot Which Is A Mall. I Then Grabbed My Phone, Earphones And Headed Out The Door. On My Way, I Received A Call, It Was Naeun Unnie. I Answered The Call And Said, "Oh, Hello Unnie." She Then Said, "Hyunie, I'll Be There In A Few Minutes OK." I Hummed And Said, "OK, I'm Heading There Right Now." She Then Hummed And Bid Me Goodbye. I Then Continued Listening To Music.

*15 Minutes Later*

I Reached To The Mall And Waited For Naeun At The Front Door. While I Was Waiting For Naeun, A Boy Came Up To Me And Asked, "Are You Hyunie??" I Smiled And Nodded. He Then Started Fanboying And I Said, "Hello." He Then Greeted Me Back And Asked, "Can I Have Your Autograph??" I Replied With, "Of Course Oppa." He Started Fanboying Once Again And Said, "OMG, She Called Me Oppa." I Then Smiled And Gave Him My Autograph.

He Then Asked, "Can I Take A Picture With You, If You Don't Mind??" I Just Nodded. We Then Took A Couple Of Pictures Together And He Hugged Me And I Bid Him Goodbye. Soon Enough, Naeun Unnie Came And We Headed To The Mall. We First Headed To The Food Court And I Asked, "Unnie, What Do You Want To Eat?? It's On Me." She Then Ruffled My Hair And Said, "How About A Good Breakfast From McDonalds??" I Agreed With Her.

I Then Asked, "OK, What Is Your Order??" She Replied With, "The Same As You." I Just Nodded. I Then Headed To McDonalds And Ordered For Us Both Chicken Muffin, Hash Brown, Hotcakes, Berry Juice And Oreo McFlurry. I Then Headed To Naeun And We Found A Place To Sit In. We Then Waited For Our Order. While We Were Waiting, I Received A Call. It Was An Unknown Number, More Like From Mexico. I Then Excused Myself And Headed To The Bathroom.

I Answered The Call And I Said, "Hello?? Who Is This??" That Person Then Replied With, "Hello, Hyunie, It's Me." I Recognized The Voice As Ellie. I Then Asked, "What Do You Want??" She Replied With, "Can We Meet Up Today?? We Have To Talk." I Sighed, "Well, No. I'm With Someone Important And There Is Nothing That We Have To Talk About." She Then Said, "Please, Hyunie." I Just Kept On Saying No And She Then Asked, "Why Not??" I Replied With, "Because, You Are Such A Fake Asshole Friend. And I Have One Thing To Say... My Life Without You Is Everything, Your Life Without Me Is Nothing."

She Then Sighed And Said, "Well, That's Not Completely Wrong." I Then Said, "Anyways, Bye. I'm Going." I Then Headed Back To Naeun And I Said, "Sorry For Being Late, Someone From Mexico Called Me." She Shook Her Head Meaning No Problem. We Both Then Started Eating. When We Were Done, We Both Headed To The Amusement Park That's Inside The Mall.

We Then Received A Card And We Enjoyed Our Time. We Rode Several Rides Like The Roller Coaster, Jamaica, etc. When We Were Done, We Just Sat On The Bench. Yet Again, I Received Another Call. I Checked The Name And It Was Leo. I Excused Myself Once Again And Said, "Hello, Leo Oppa." He Then Said, "Hello Hyunie." I Then Asked, "Yes?" He Replied With, "Umm, Do You Actually Mind Coming To The Old Amusement Park Again Tomorrow??"

I Then Said, "Wait A Second." I Then Checked My Schedule On The Phone And It Had Nothing So I Said, "Yeah Sure, Which Time??" He Replied With, "Umm, I Guess 2PM Till 7PM." I Just Hummed And Said, "OK Then." He Then Bid Me Goodbye And I Did Too. I Then Headed To Naeun Once Again And Sat With Her, She Then Said, "Hyunie, I Wanna Go To The Bathroom. Do You Mind Coming With Me??" I Shook My Head Meaning I Don't Mind And Went Along With Her.

When We Entered The Bathroom, She Used The Toilet And I Waited For Her. When She Was Done, She Washed Her Hands And Then Dried Them. She Then Asked, "Hyunie, Do You Have A Girlfriend??" I Nodded And Asked, "Why??" She Shook Her Head And Said, "Well, I Saw The Rumors All Over The Social Media And Some Fans Even Posted The Video Of You Both Confirming Your Relationship. I Thought It Was Fake Subs And Just A Rumor."

I Chuckled And Said, "No, I Do Have A Girlfriend." She Then Smiled At Me And Congratulated Me. I Thanked Her And We Went Back To The Food Court. She Then Said, "Hyunie, Can We Get Starbucks??" I Nodded And Said, "Sure." We Then Headed To Starbucks And I Got Chocolate Mocha With Extra Sugar And Coffee And Naeun Did Too. Soon Enough, We Were Served Our Drinks And We Drank It. When We Were Done, I Took Naeun Unnie Shopping.

I Then Asked, "Unnie, What Type Of Style Do You Like??" She Replied With, "I Guess Girly And Sporty Kind Of Looks." I Nodded And Headed To The First Shop. I Took 3 Ripped Boyfriend Jeans, 2 White Cropped Sweatshirts And 2 Black Long Sleeved Crop Tops. I Then Grabbed 3 Black Sweatpants And 2 White Sweatpants. For The Shoes, I Grabbed A White Converse High, Black Converse High, Black And White, Mint Converse High And Beige Converse High. Lastly, For The Accessories, I Grabbed 3 Black Chokers, 1 Bracelet And Small Pack of Earrings, They Had Almost 12 Pair Of Earrings.

I Then Paid For The Clothes And Said, "Here You Go Unnie, Consider It As A Gift For Inviting Me." Naeun Then Thanked Me And Checked The Payout, It Was 16,000W. She Was Shocked And Said, "I Have To Pay You Back." I Then Said, "No Need, I Said It's A Gift." I Then Ruffled Her Hair And She Hugged Me As A Thank You. We Then Headed Back Home. I Took Naeun To The BIGHIT Entertainment Because That's Where She Lives And I Headed Back Home By Myself.

I Entered The Apartment And Headed Into The Bathroom. I Took A Shower And Changed Into My Panda Onesie. I Checked The Time And It Was 4PM. I Decided To Rest Because It Was Such A Long Day And Tomorrow I'll Be Going To The Old Amusement Park To Meet My Fellow's. Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Came Up To Me And Asked, "How Was The Date??" I Looked At Her And Said, "It Wasn't Specifically A Date, You Could Say It's Just A Best Friend Date Because Naeun Unnie Is Such A Special Fan To Me."

Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Nodded And Hugged Me So Tight. I Then Hugged Her Back And Asked, "What's Wrong Unnie??" She Just Kept Hugging Me Tighter, Not Uttering A Word. After 5 Minutes, She Let Go Of Me And Started Kissing Me. I Kissed Her Back And After 2 Minutes, She Pulled Away. I Then Asked, "Unnie, What's Wrong??" She Looked At Me And Said, "I Just Missed You A Lot. We Haven't Talked Since Yesterday Because You Came Back From School And You Just Slept Immediately. And Today In The Morning, You Left While I Was Sleeping, Of Course I'd Miss You." I Then Smiled And Said, "Unnie, I'm Really Sorry." She Shook Her Head And Said, "It's OK Hyunie, It's Just That I Can't Bear Not Staying With You For 5 Minutes Even."

I Smiled And Said, "Unnie??" She Just Hummed. I Then Said, "I Love You Unnie." She Then Hugged Me Once Again And Said, "Don't Get Cocky With Me." I Giggled And Apologized. She Then Cuddled Me And I Fell Asleep Eventually.

*Thank You For Reading*

(1395 Words)