Why Her??!

Hyun Young POV.

The Members And I Were Heading To The Park To Have A Picnic There And Also For The First Episode Of Our First Show TinkerBinkle. There Is A Reason Why We Named It That, It's Because This Was The Second Name That Was Suggested For Our Group Name But We Decided On BLISS And We Would Use TinkerBinkle The Near Future. Anyways, We Were On The Van And We Were Just Sitting There. I Was In Between Hei-Ryung Unnie And Eunha Unnie.

Soon Enough, Eunha Unnie Held My Hand And I Was Just Awkward. Eunha Unnie Looked At Me With A Sad Expression On Her Face And Eventually Pulled Away Her Hand. Hei-Ryung Unnie Noticed And Whispered In My Ear Asking, "Is There Something Wrong With You And Eunha Unnie??" I Shook My Head. Well, Let Me Tell You.

*Flashback*

I Was Just Getting Ready For The Picnic. I Was Sort Of Late In Getting Ready Because No One Woke Me Up. While I Was Getting Ready, Eunha Unnie Was There To Chat With Me Until I'm Done While The Rest Of The Members Were Downstairs. When I Was Done Getting Ready, I Was Gonna Grab My Phone And Head Downstairs But I Felt Myself Being Pulled And I Was Laid Down On The Bed.

I Looked At Eunha Unnie And Asked, "Unnie, What's Wrong??" Eunha Unnie Eventually Hugged Me And Started Nibbling On My Neck. I Then Said, "Unnie, Stop." She Didn't Listen To Me And Continued On. I Then Gave Up And Asked, "Unnie, Honestly, What's Wrong??" She Eventually Stopped And I Felt A Warm Liquid Dripping Into My Neck. I Looked At Eunha Unnie And Realized That She Is Crying. 

Eunha Unnie Got Off Of Me And I Hugged Her As She Cried. I Then Asked, "Wanna Talk About It??" She Then Just Asked, "W-Why Does I-It Have To B-Be Hei-Ryung A-And N-Not M-Me??" I Looked At Eunha Unnie And Said, "Unnie." She Just Continued Crying On My Shoulder And I Said, "Shh, It's OK, Don't Cry." She Then Looked At Me And Asked, "Why Are You Crying??" I Then Said, "Because You Are Crying." 

Eunha Unnie Then Started Getting Closer To Me And Kissed Me. I Didn't Push Her Away, I Was Fine With It. Until She Inserted Her Hand Underneath My Shirt And Started Touching My Waist Which Is So Sensitive. I Stopped Kissing Her And Said, "Unnie, Stop." She Then Stopped And Said, "Why Hei-Ryung And Not Me?? Why?? Am I Not Good Enough For You??" I Felt Bad For Eunha Unnie. She Then Said, "You Once Even Told Me That If You Weren't Dating V Oppa You Would Date Me. I Seriously Felt Special To You At That One Moment. Why Hei-Ryung??"

I Then Hugged Eunha Unnie Tighter. After 3 Minutes, Someone Came In And Said, "Hyunie, What's Taking You So Long??" It Was JinMin Unnie. She Then Asked, "What's Wrong With Eunha Unnie??" I Shook My Head Meaning Nothing And Smiled At JinMin Unnie. We Then Headed To The Van And I Ended Up Sitting Between Hei-Ryung Unnie And Eunha Unnie.

*End Of Flashback*

We Eventually Reached The Park And We Realized That The Camera Crew Reached There Before Us, Such A Relief. We All Then Left The Van And Headed To The Fields. We Then Put Everything Together And We Sat Down. The Shooting Soon Began And The First Episode Was All About The Picnic Trip And Also More Like A Q And A Because That's Our Favorite Session Of All Times.

We Asked The Fans To Send Us Questions On Twitter And We Will Reply To Them. Hwa-Young Was In Charge Of Asking And We Are In Charge Of Answering, But She Will Also Answer Along With Us. She Then Said, "OK So, The First Question Is... Where Are You All From?? Let's Start From The Maknae." I Nodded And Said, "I'm From Korea, Seoul But I Was Raised In Mexico For 13 Years." Hei-Ryung Replied With, "The Same Goes For Me." Eunha Unnie Then Said, "I'm From Korea, Busan But I Was Raised In Canada For 10 Years Probably." Next Was Minjee Unnie, "I'm From Korea, Geochang But I Was Born And Raised In Maryland, USA." Then Was JinMin, "I'm From Korea, Gwangcheon But I Was Raised In Hawaii For 15 Years." YuMin Unnie Replied With, "I'm From Korea, Gwangju But I Was Born And Raised In Russia." Hana Unnie Then Said, "I'm From Korea, Ilsan But I Was Raised In Australia For 15 Years." Hwa-Young Replied With, "I'm From Korea, Daegu But I Was Born And Raised In Alaska." Lastly Was Harin Unnie, "I'm From Korea, Suncheon But I Was Born And Raised In Texas."

Hwa-Young Unnie Then Continued Asking Us Question Until One Question Caught Her Attention So She Asked, "OK This Question Is For Hyunie. Kiss, Date, Marry. You Need To Choose One Of The Members To Date, Kiss And Marry." I Replied With, "I Don't Really Know. If I Choose Only Three, I Feel Like The Rest Would Be Offended. But If I Chose, Can You Consider It As A Joke??" All Of Them Agreed. I Then Said, "OK, I Would Probably Kiss All of The Members Because I Kiss Them All The Time. I Would Date Eunha Unnie And Marry Hei-Ryung Unnie." We Then Continued The Episode Like That.

Soon Enough, Hwa-Young Unnie Asked A Shocking Question Saying, "If The Leader Hwa-Young, Had To Kick 4 Members Out Of The Group, Who Would They Be??" Hwa-Young Unnie Looked At Us And Smiled Saying, "Well Actually, No One. I Mean No Harm To Anyone In BLISS And I'm Really Happy With All The Members." We Clapped Our Hands And Hwa-Young Said, "OK, So Those Have Been The Questions So Far." We All Then Cheered And We Bid Our Fans Goodbye. The Shoot Ended. 

All Of A Sudden, I Felt Someone Tap My Shoulder. When I Turned Around, It Was Eunha Unnie. I Looked At Her And Asked, "Yes??" She Then Asked, "Can We Talk??" I Replied With, "Yeah Sure." I Then Said, "Hwa-Young Unnie, Eunha Unnie And I Are Going To Where The Swings Are, Can We Go??" Hwa-Young Unnie Replied With, "Of Course, Just Be Careful." We Just Said, "OK." And Went There. I Then Asked, "OK, Now What??" She Looked At Me And Said, "I'm Really Sorry For What I've Done Back In The Dorms."

I Looked At Eunha Unnie Saying, "No Problem, I Actually Know How You Feel." She Then Grabbed My Chin And Tilted My Head For Me. She Looked At My Neck And Pouted And Then Asked, "Does It Hurt??" I Shook My Head. Eunha Unnie Then Hugged Me Saying, "I'm Really Sorry Hyunie." I Shook My Head Saying, "It's Fine." Eunha Unnie Then Kissed Me And Asked, "Do You Mind??" I Shook My Head. She Then Inserted Her Hand Under My Shirt And Roamed Her Hand In My Waist. I Didn't Seem To Mind Because She Is My Best Friend And I Actually Know How She Feels.

Soon Enough, We Stopped Kissing And I Said, "Shall We Go Back??" She Nodded. Eunha Unnie Then Held My Hand And We Headed Back To The Members. Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Came Up To Me And Asked, "Did You Both Make Up??" I Nodded. We All Then Entered The Van And Drove Back Home.

*Thank You For Reading*

(1238 Words)