Liar, Liar Pants On Fire

(A/n: the story will be in Jimins pov unless another pov is mentioned)

"CHIM CHIM!" I turned to look at the screaming person running down the hall looking like a fucking tiger.

"Taehyung!" I yelled sarcastically, however, I found myself running too.

He's my baby boo but we collided Taehyung's big body fell on mine but we both kept laughing not caring about the weird looks we got from others.

"Taehyung get off of Jimin now," Jin ordered, probably rolling his eyes as he walks towards us with the rest of the gang behind him.

"Sorry, mom." Taehyung joked as he got off of me.

"Sorry." I giggled, sitting up and pushing my hair back into the right position.

"Yeah, yeah so Jimin, we were wondering if you can meet up with us after school?" Namjoon asked helping me up onto my feet.

My heart literally and stopped for a second but I couldn't let them worry, they don't know and they'll never know about what I have to go through every day.

'Shit answers them you freak, you are staring off into space'.

"S-Sorry, can't, I have to help my dad with... stuff," I responded quickly, smiling over my mistakes.

"It's okay, we know your dad," Hoseok said patting me on my back.

'Actually, you don't know him at all.'

"Yeah sorry, maybe next time."

'Next time I could be dead'.

I look at the rest of the gang and I see Yoongi (my beloved crush) looking straight at me with a blank face.

"Yoongi ar-".

"Jimin did you get into a fight or something?" He interrupts. "What's with the bruise around your neck and on your cheek." Yoongi walked closer and analyzed the bruise that I tried to cover up with foundation.

"Oh my, did I do that? I am soooo sorry." Taehyung says loudly, slightly pushing Yoongi away to look at the bruise.

"You know I can beat them up." Jungkook, the youngest suggested wrapping his arms around his boyfriend.

"Well hello, there Kookie." Taehyung giggled and kissed his lips.

'I wish someone could love me like the Taekook couple loves each other'.

"Hello baby," Jungkook kissed Taehyungs cheek, "and yeah Jimin just tell me and I can put them in the hospital for a long time."

"It's fine guys, really." I chuckled. "I just fell out of my bed and hit my nightstand and for my neck, my uh.... headphones accidentally wrapped around my neck and when I tried to take them off bam I had a bruise." I lied with my usual crooked smile showing.

I could tell that more questions were wanting to be asked but I was saved by the bell. I let out a deep breath, watching as they disappeared except Yoongi and I have first period together.

"So Jimin what really happened? You're not that clumsy to fall off your bed and you have already used the earphone story for last week's bruises." Yoongi looked at me suspiciously as we entered the classroom.

"Then maybe you don't know me as well as you think you do, Yoongi. I am very clumsy and for my earphones, they do, do that." I slung my back off my shoulder and onto the ground next to me, then sat down before waited for the boring History teacher to come in.

"Hello, class how are you?" She asked, rushing in with papers in her hand; the whole class said their usual stupid stuff. "Well good because we will be doing partner projects again!" She smiled and groans were heard from all over.