Poppin' Pills

The Kims, Yoongi, and I waited for the others to show up as they were running late.

"Hey, guys!" We all turned to a very energetic person, Hoseok.

"Hello, me boyz!" Jungkook did some weird pose as he got out of the same car as Hoseok.

"CHIM CHIM!" Taehyung yelled jumping out of the passenger's seat and running towards me.

"Woah there, watch his chest" Yoongi stepped in front of me putting his hand out and I bet he has a stern look on his face.

"Right." Taehyung pouted and stuck his fist out and I did the same and bam, fist bump!

"Okay, so we are now waiting on-".

"I am here." I turned around and saw Taemin with his hands on his knees and was panting like crazy.

"Well, then we are just waiting for the NamJin couple." Mrs. Kim continued before Taemin interrupted her.

A couple of minutes passed and I finally saw Jin's car.

"Sorry we are running late Namjoon broke a plate and all," Jin explained, glaring at his boyfriend who rubbed the back of his neck.

"It's fine." I smiled and turned to the front door.

"Jimin you have the key right?" I nodded and put the key in the hole and turned it, unlocking the door. I heard gasped behind me as we all walked in.

Broken bottles were everywhere. The dented walls were one thing but my blood on them brought back memories.

The furniture was either broke or thrown across the room. My clothes and school stuff were displayed everywhere and most of it was ripped up.

"Jimin-" I didn't let Jin finish as I walked to my dad's room.

"Hey, slut my dad's in jail so if you don't want to join him I think you should leave. He isn't coming home." I spit venom as I grabbed the girl by her hair and pulled her out of his bed.

"So the bitch finally grew some balls?" She smiled and I grabbed her hair harder and made her look at me and when she did she licked her lips. "Oh, honey I should have slept with you."

"Oh honey I would never sleep with someone who is a living clown and the amount of alcohol my dad drank would only be half the alcohol I would need to sleep with you." I slapped her then pushed her out of my house. "God she was such an ass, even though she didn't have one." I wiped the makeup off of my hands and moved past the others and as I did everyone burst out laughing.

"That was the most amazing thing I have ever seen." Taehyung laughed.

"Babe that was seriously the best thing to watch." Yoongi pecked my lips making me blush.

"Okay now that is over, we should get your stuff ready Chim." I hummed and we all split into groups.

"You slept here?" Jungkook asked pointing to my broken bed.

"No the Easter Bunny did." I sassed. "Of course I slept there dummy, but I got used to it so it wasn't that bad." I shrugged and went to my closet to take out the clothes there were destroyed by my dad.

"Okay, can someone fold these? Taehyung come with me to the bathroom." I waved my soulmate over and we went to my bathroom. "Here we go." I open my medicine cabinet and started filling up a plastic bag.