Stranger Danger

So it was the next day and Taehyung and I are going to go shopping for my dance competition outfit! We have already gone to a few stores but found nothing.

"Let's go to Gucci?" Taehyung suggested and started pulling my arm before tongue complaints could even leave my mouth.

"That place is so expensive," I whined but he didn't listen to me, no shock there.

"Then I will buy it." Taehyung chuckled and opens the door to the store. My eyes widening at the sight, however, the price rages made them go even wider. "Okay, let's go pick out some clothes." The younger smiles, looking through the racks of overpriced clothes.

I sighed knowing I wouldn't be leaving the store anytime soon so I made the most out of it. I picked up some clothes and went to the changing room.

"Tae I think we found it." I smiled looking myself up and down one last time before stepping out to show him the outfit.

"Wow!"

"Thanks, I-I guess," I blushed seeing Taehyungs eyes go over my body.

"We have to get that. I can see the whole performance now!" Taehyung giggles, kicking me back into the changing room. "Hurry up and change back." He ordered making me chuckled but I did what the younger said.

When I finally walked out, Taehyung instantly grabbed the clothes and headed to the cashier.

"Let me pay for half, it is for my performance," I announced, also handing my card to the young cashier.

"Fine." He mumbled, making faces behind my back like I didn't have a third eye.

"You got to remember I have a job and you are not rich." Taehyung nodded.

"Are you two a couple?" The lady asked, taking the magnetic thingie off.

"Oh no we are just good friends." Taehyung smiled and the lady nodded.

"Well, here you two guys go, have a good rest of your day." She smiled handing us a bag that cost me an extra $1.

"You too," we both said and walked out of the store.

"Since we got the outfit now what?" I wondered, taking a look at my watch.

"My fat ass needs to eat or else I'm buying more," Taehyung said in a serious tone, making it very hard for me not to laugh. I hadn't even noticed the younger was holding my hand to drag me to the court until I smelt the food.

"I will go get some food, you can sit down and watch our child," Taehyung ordered and then walked away to go flirt for some free food.

I sat down with a chuckle when something caught my eye, making me abruptly stand up.

"HEY, YOU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I yelled pointing to the guy in all black with his camera facing me.

The man shook his head and then disappeared into thin air. I slowly started walking where the guy used to be but then Taehyung stepped in front of me.

Like where the fuck did he come from?

"Where are you going?" He tilted his head to the side.